Why didn't Trump send himself to Guantanamo?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't really like Trump or his personality much.

But the irony is, W Bush was much worse & yet so many American llberals gave him a pass and turned a blind eye to his excesses. Fucker should be hung upside down like Mussolini and spat on like a pig.

Perhaps Trump in part, is paying for the excesses of the W Bush years so now they're taking it all out on Trump?
I agree that the Bush administration with Cheney and the others was far worse than anything we've ever seen. But electing someone as stupid and narcissistic as Trump is just inexcusable. He did nothing for working Americans. Why do these people have allegiance to him? For what? Temporarily lowering their taxes, while permanently lowering the taxes of the uber rich?

He did nothing for working Americans? Except get rid of useless regations and burdensome taxes causing the economy to boom so everyone who wanted a job could get a job. Those who had a job often hopped to a better paying job. That is why we had record median income and record low unemployment.

You're delusional. Median income is not the same as mean income. The median income goes up when rich people's salaries go up. That doesn't mean average Americans are making more money. There were record numbers of very low paying jobs under Trump. 50% of Americans were earning under 35k per year. That's shameful for the richest country on Earth. And I am not saying Biden or Obama were any better. They are ALL motherfuckers, imo.

What are the average wages like in Europe?

It varies a great deal from country to country. But for the most part, the cost of living is far lower than in the US, so it's kind of hard to compare. I will just say that you don't have hundreds of thousands of homeless people here -- there are almost no homeless people, in fact -- and everyone is entitled to healthcare.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But the irony is, W Bush was much worse & yet so many American llberals gave him a pass and turned a blind eye to his excesses. Fucker should be hung upside down like Mussolini and spat on like a pig.

Perhaps Trump in part, is paying for the excesses of the W Bush years so now they're taking it all out on Trump?
No they didnt, liar! They lambasted W 24/7/365! Called him the chimp, typed "TRY,CHIMPEACH,EXECUTE" on yahoo chat boards non stop, said he was retarded, his wife was a murderer, cheney ran the country, he was evil, hated gays, was too religious, etc, etc, etc. I swear, its like your dumb ass was born yesterday.

It was over the top alright but for their punishment they got an Alzheimer's victim and an Indian whore... holy shit, you guys are lucky.

NO ONE on my side of the planet can believe out of 300 million people, you came up with those two but look at the bright side... no riots so far so keep your fingers crossed.
Everyone has doubts about biden winning, even the ones that support him. My mom has some lib friends out in Palm Springs California and they've straight up admitted they think the election was rigged.

We're fuk'd!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No they didnt, liar! They lambasted W 24/7/365! Called him the chimp, typed "TRY,CHIMPEACH,EXECUTE" on yahoo chat boards non stop, said he was retarded, his wife was a murderer, cheney ran the country, he was evil, hated gays, was too religious, etc, etc, etc. I swear, its like your dumb ass was born yesterday.

It was over the top alright but for their punishment they got an Alzheimer's victim and an Indian whore... holy shit, you guys are lucky.

NO ONE on my side of the planet can believe out of 300 million people, you came up with those two but look at the bright side... no riots so far so keep your fingers crossed.
Everyone has doubts about biden winning, even the ones that support him. My mom has some lib friends out in Palm Springs California and they've straight up admitted they think the election was rigged.

We're fuk'd!

I think Trump lost and Biden won, Lokmeer.

GEt over it.

And China's chortling in its boots watching you blame the Democrats when it was actually them.

Personally, I think they released the coronavirus ta bring Trump down.

And to this end, they succeeded.

If Russia fixed the 2016 election for the Republicans, it was the Chinese who did for the Democrats in 2020.

Nevermind the Left in America, Trump was such a threat to China because he wanted to re-arange the rules of World Trade and the global financial system.

So China put an end to it with the blessing of the corporations.

Notice how the latter are tight lipped and mum about the possibiity that the cornavirus could ever have come out of lab?

Bad for profits and their corporate bottom line y'know.

I think Trump almost succeeded, but the pandemic was his Stalingrad or Waterlool.

It's just an opinion tho. I have nofactual basis for my beliefs.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We're fuk'd!

As if any of this bullshit holds water. Who cares about your moms friends in Palm Springs? As if it’s meaningful or something.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We're fuk'd!

GEt over it.

And China's chortling in its boots watching you blame the Democrats when it was actually them.

If Russia fixed the 2016 election for the Republicans, it was the Chinese who did for the Democrats in 2020.

Nevermind the Left in America, Trump was such a threat to China because he wanted to re-arange the rules of World Trade and the global financial system.

Notice how the latter are tight lipped and mum about the possibiity that the cornavirus could ever have come out of lab?

I think Trump almost succeeded, but the pandemic was his Stalingrad or Waterlool.

Trump won by millions. The cheating was obvious and all caught on tape.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We're fuk'd!

As if any of this bullshit holds water. Who cares about your moms friends in Palm Springs? As if it’s meaningful or something.
You dough dick geezer, Palm Springs is notoriously liberal as are the people who live there. In fact, the whole city counsel was gay last I heard. Point is, even those libtards know it was rigged!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We're fuk'd!

GEt over it.

You've seen evidence of millions of votes being lost? Wow. That must have taken you months to watch those tapes. Did you have like an abacus or a clicker or something so you could add up the disappeared votes? And did you cross check each one to make sure they really weren't counted? I'd like to see the evidence of all this.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We're fuk'd!

You dough dick geezer, Palm Springs is notoriously liberal as are the people who live there. In fact, the whole city counsel was gay last I heard. Point is, even those libtards know it was rigged!

Palm Springs is historically CON. Always had a CON rep from their district. LIAR!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We're fuk'd!

Palm Springs is historically CON. Always had a CON rep from their district. LIAR!

Funny. As if this rust belt dweller has a clue about Palm Springs. Funny too, he failed to mention it’s a haven for Gay Men too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We're fuk'd!

GEt over it.

You've seen evidence of millions of votes being lost? Wow. That must have taken you months to watch those tapes. Did you have like an abacus or a clicker or something so you could add up the disappeared votes? And did you cross check each one to make sure they really weren't counted? I'd like to see the evidence of all this.
You've seen it, bitch cause I've provided it all. Dont be asking for it anymore. GFY.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We're fuk'd!

WHAT? Are you a fucking retard? Naw, bitch, YOU'RE the liar!
Individual Campaign Contributions in Palm Springs, CA
In the last 4 years (2018-2021), there were 44,908 contributions totaling $5,531,550 to the Democratic Party and liberal campaigns, averaging $123 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 2,739 contributions totaling $2,082,635 to the Republican Party and conservative campaigns, averaging $760 per contribution.

Palm Springs has been the getaway of choice for famous LGBT people for over 100 years

This dusty town, two hours from Los Angeles has done more for queer history than some of its larger neighbors. This is because of its roots as the playground for rich and famous LGBT stars. During the Golden Age of Hollywood, the old movie studios owned the contracts for most entertainers. They were hyper protective of their stars and had dozens of requirements for employment, including morality clauses and requiring them to remain within a two-hour drive of Los Angeles.

Read More:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Palm Springs was at the outer limit of where they could travel and so became a private oasis for actors looking for a little downtime. Many famous LGBT actors journeyed to Palm Springs to protect themselves from being outed and losing their careers. As a result, the area became the pseudo “what happens in Vegas” destination of the Golden Hollywood era.

It’s home to the world’s largest lesbian event

is a huge lesbian festival event. It’s held in Palm Springs in April every year. The festival’s namesake was a singer and actress who started a women’s golf tournament in 1972. Palm Springs already had a large population of lesbians but even more flocked to the city to take part in the competition. After the golf tournament, private parties would spring up across the area, until eventually, “are you going to Dinah Shore?” became a tongue-in-cheek identifier within the lesbian community.

Take that, ya lyin assed CUNT!!! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Heres some more, fukin lyin whore!!!

In Palm Springs, the nation’s first all-LGBTQ city council tests the modern meaning of diversity

PALM SPRINGS, Calif. — This glamorous desert getaway achieved a measure of fame a little more than a year ago when voters elected the nation’s first city council consisting entirely of members of the LGBTQ community.

A bisexual woman and a transgender woman joined three gay men on the council that election night. The gay and lesbian community — a majority of the electorate in this city of 45,000 people — cheered the milestone as an affirmation of the community’s model tolerance. RuPaul, the nation’s unofficial drag-queen laureate, chimed in with
to more than a million followers.

Yea, REEEEEEAAL CONservative, you filthy skag!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I agree that the Bush administration with Cheney and the others was far worse than anything we've ever seen. But electing someone as stupid and narcissistic as Trump is just inexcusable. He did nothing for working Americans. Why do these people have allegiance to him? For what? Temporarily lowering their taxes, while permanently lowering the taxes of the uber rich?

He did nothing for working Americans? Except get rid of useless regations and burdensome taxes causing the economy to boom so everyone who wanted a job could get a job. Those who had a job often hopped to a better paying job. That is why we had record median income and record low unemployment.

You're delusional. Median income is not the same as mean income. The median income goes up when rich people's salaries go up. That doesn't mean average Americans are making more money. There were record numbers of very low paying jobs under Trump. 50% of Americans were earning under 35k per year. That's shameful for the richest country on Earth. And I am not saying Biden or Obama were any better. They are ALL motherfuckers, imo. But Trump is the worst of the worst.

Jesus Christ, you are fucking stupid! You don't even know the difference between an average and a median yet you were allowed to miseducate children? This is 6th grade level stuff yet you are too stupid to know the difference between something as basic as an average vs a median.