Why do all Anti Mask people present as violently retarded?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you a nigger? Nigger?

Masks are proven not to work, you kike cock sucker
Well the clearly stated rule for wearing a mask o a transatlantic flight, got this flight turned around and the anti mask moron turned over to the law. causing a long delay for the rest of the passengers who all happened to be sane. He showed them huh?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why are you a nigger? Nigger?

Masks are proven not to work, you kike cock sucker
Well the clearly stated rule for wearing a mask o a transatlantic flight, got this flight turned around and the anti mask moron turned over to the law. causing a long delay for the rest of the passengers who all happened to be sane. He showed them huh?
What would you have done had you been on board that plane ; just kept sucking dick in the bathroom?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Those people should be taken out onto the tarmac and savagely beaten.

It's incredible that they think their hysteria supercedes the needs of every other person on board the plane, and every person waiting for people from the plane, etc. Astonishing narcissism.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flying should be like it was during the 70's where you could smoke, drink like a fish, and masks should be viewed as unusual. The security in airports is way too ridiculous. If we went back to pre-911 and some asshole goes haywire on the plane, everyone else should lynch em. Yes I'm serious. As I've said for 20 years, there will NEVER be another 911 because now, the entire plane views any fucking around like a life and death situation so the entire plane gets involved. Its usually the other passengers who hold people down and subdue them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not just "anti mask" people who have started shit on planes or in stores.

Mask holes have also delayed flights throwing fits about people trying to kill them because of their mask being pulled down.

So Admin do you think everyone who makes a public scene and delays flights over masks should be drug out or JUST the "anti maskers"? Because I think everyone who makes a public scene and throws a fit over masks are retarded pricks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look how quickly little admong goes back to hiding under his table like a cowerd when lily logs off