Anti-Mask Patriot/Rally Organizer

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At least he died doing what he loved, owning the libs.

:OMGLOL:
If he'd taken public health recommendations more seriously, he coul've had a better chance to teach his unborn child to own the libs as well.

The Darwin Awards will have to publish a book exclusively dedicated to idiots like Wallace.

Unfortunately, I think he produced 3 and one on the way offspring, and 50% of his genes have passed on. Hopefully they take after mom. She wore a mask even when he was running around acting the fool.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Surprise, surprise...underlying health issues. Meanwhile people vaccinated are still dying from Covid...surprise, surprise.
Enough with the dramaticism LotusButt!
:Sad:

LOL at a disproportionate number ffs ..
Lol at you not having Blood Type O...sucked in.

Holy fuck man ... maybe you can spew that O neg shit another 10000 times to maybe get it outta' yer system ffs ... all you ever say, change de recOrd

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Surprise, surprise...underlying health issues. Meanwhile people vaccinated are still dying from Covid...surprise, surprise.

Holy fuck man ... maybe you can spew that O neg shit another 10000 times to maybe get it outta' yer system ffs ... all you ever say, change de recOrd
It’s O positive, you fucking carrot, that has superior resistance against viral and bacterial pathogens. O negative has a good chance.

Listen all bullshit aside, facts are facts. Educate yourself. What is your blood type....do you even know it? Nah you don’t. Idiot!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It’s O positive, you fucking carrot, that has superior resistance against viral and bacterial pathogens. O negative has a good chance.

Listen all bullshit aside, facts are facts. Educate yourself. What is your blood type....do you even know it? Nah you don’t. Idiot!

yes, we know ... you've told us oNly 44 thousand times brah ... like I sayed CHANGE DE RECORD !

just sayin'

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

yes, we know ... you've told us oNly 44 thousand times brah ... like I sayed CHANGE DE RECORD !

just sayin'
What’s your blood type Einstein?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

just sayin'

Red !

as in RED HOT !

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

just sayin'

Red !

as in RED HOT !
I thought as much...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DD I get one every 3 months. I take very good care of myself.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The more anti-vaxx radio hosts there are, the fewer anti-vaxx radio hosts there are.
Do you really believe your own bullshit? You’re all like uneducated little junkies, running around telling everyone that vaccines are safe and necessary. Do your research before you let me down any further. It’s fucking tiring!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The more anti-vaxx radio hosts there are, the fewer anti-vaxx radio hosts there are.
Do you really believe your own bullshit? You’re all like uneducated little junkies, running around telling everyone that vaccines are safe and necessary. Do your research before you let me down any further. It’s fucking tiring!

The simple fact is that fewer Americans are dying after the introductions of vaccines than before there were vaccines. That is a fact that no reasonable and rational human being would deny.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Facts like:

The Pfizer vaxx is only 39% effective according to the Israelis.

Blue surgical masks are only 12% effective against aerosols.

The PCR test is misused according to its creator and can not differentiate between viruses such as influenza.

Adverse Effects and Deaths reporting systems worldwide only capture between 1-9% of deaths and injuries.

Natural immunity from covid infections is x13 better than these experimental jabs.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The simple fact is that fewer Americans are dying after the introductions of vaccines than before there were vaccines. That is a fact that no reasonable and rational human being would deny.
The simple fact remains, that you and the vast majority of the world don’t know what the fuck is in the several vaccines on the “market” in the first place or what implications the vaccines may have on your overall health moving forward.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The simple fact remains, that you and the vast majority of the world don’t know what the fuck is in the several vaccines on the “market” in the first place or what implications the vaccines may have on your overall health moving forward.

Lemmings....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It doesn't change the fact: fewer people are dying from Covid now that there is a vaccine. If any individual refuses to take it, that's okay with me. It's their life and not mine.

Bullying people that choose to vaccinate is just as bad as being bullied for not.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It doesn't change the fact: fewer people are dying from Covid now that there is a vaccine. If any individual refuses to take it, that's okay with me. It's their life and not mine.

Bullying people that choose to vaccinate is just as bad as being bullied for not.

Will you defend the right for people not to receive the killer death jabs or be coerced to via segregation passports and workplace firings?

Or will you turn a blind eye?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Will you defend the right for people not to receive the killer death jabs or be coerced to via segregation passports and workplace firings?

Define "defend" for me. I have never believed in mandatory vaccinations.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Vocal support and your vote against harassment, intimidation, coercion, and physical assault relating to these retarded death kill die suffer sick jabs...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fewer people are dying because of Covid vaccines? BULLSHIT! There are simply more people recovering and able to handle the virus. There are so many factors at play here, but I haven’t the time to repeat myself. Do your own homework.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Vocal support and your vote against harassment, intimidation, coercion, and physical assault relating to these retarded death kill die suffer sick jabs...

I wouldn't vote for any legislation that made vaccines mandatory, no. I'm not going to do anything vocal for anything. I'm not vocal for any causes.

I vote, sometimes I donate money and that's about it. I don't write letters to editors, campaign for any, etc.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fewer people are dying because of Covid vaccines? BULLSHIT! There are simply more people recovering and able to handle the virus. There are so many factors at play here, but I haven’t the time to repeat myself. Do your own homework.

The numbers dropped dramatically after mass vaccination campaigns were implemented. You and I don't have to agree. I have received two shots. I haven't even been sick, no long term impacts have presented themselves.

It might not work for some, but they have worked for most. You do you and quit raging at everyone else doing what they see fit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I wouldn't vote for any legislation that made vaccines mandatory, no. I'm not going to do anything vocal for anything. I'm not vocal for any causes.

I vote, sometimes I donate money and that's about it. I don't write letters to editors, campaign for any, etc.

There's isn't any legitimate laws they can make anyway... they circumvent it leaving the vote hollowed. You can only vote out the elected who go along with the bureaucrats.

Will you vote out Biden and Harris because of their despotism? Will you vote in somebody that fires or hangs the unelected bureaucrats?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There's isn't any legitimate laws they can make anyway... they circumvent it leaving the vote hollowed. You can only vote out the elected who go along with the bureaucrats.

Will you vote out Biden and Harris because of their despotism? Will you vote in somebody that fires or hangs the unelected bureaucrats?

Depends on who is running. I don't support Harris at all. If she were the candidate, I would write in or abstain from voting for the presidency and vote down ballot.

But what does that have to do with the vaccine?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The numbers dropped dramatically after mass vaccination campaigns were implemented. You and I don't have to agree. I have received two shots. I haven't even been sick, no long term impacts have presented themselves.

It might not work for some, but they have worked for most. You do you and quit raging at everyone else doing what they see fit.
No they haven’t! The numbers have dropped due to recovery. Do your homework. Yoo speak poo-poo!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No they haven’t! The numbers have dropped due to recovery. Do your homework. Yoo speak poo-poo!

WRONG. There is no getting through to you, mere fucking DATA doesn't matter to people like you. I'm out.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Depends on who is running. I don't support Harris at all. If she were the candidate, I would write in or abstain from voting for the presidency and vote down ballot.

But what does that have to do with the vaccine?

So you support some tyrants... great....

Never mind... the US is toast... ciao, America.... nice knowing you before all the illegals and enablers were allowed to fuck it over...