Anti-Mask Patriot/Rally Organizer

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The more anti-vaxx radio hosts there are, the fewer anti-vaxx radio hosts there are.
Do you really believe your own bullshit? You’re all like uneducated little junkies, running around telling everyone that vaccines are safe and necessary. Do your research before you let me down any further. It’s fucking tiring!

The simple fact is that fewer Americans are dying after the introductions of vaccines than before there were vaccines. That is a fact that no reasonable and rational human being would deny.
The simple fact remains, that you and the vast majority of the world don’t know what the fuck is in the several vaccines on the “market” in the first place or what implications the vaccines may have on your overall health moving forward.

It doesn't change the fact: fewer people are dying from Covid now that there is a vaccine. If any individual refuses to take it, that's okay with me. It's their life and not mine.

Bullying people that choose to vaccinate is just as bad as being bullied for not.

Will you defend the right for people not to receive the killer death jabs or be coerced to via segregation passports and workplace firings?

Or will you turn a blind eye?

Define "defend" for me. I have never believed in mandatory vaccinations.

Vocal support and your vote against harassment, intimidation, coercion, and physical assault relating to these retarded death kill die suffer sick jabs...

I wouldn't vote for any legislation that made vaccines mandatory, no. I'm not going to do anything vocal for anything. I'm not vocal for any causes.

I vote, sometimes I donate money and that's about it. I don't write letters to editors, campaign for any, etc.

There's isn't any legitimate laws they can make anyway... they circumvent it leaving the vote hollowed. You can only vote out the elected who go along with the bureaucrats.

Will you vote out Biden and Harris because of their despotism? Will you vote in somebody that fires or hangs the unelected bureaucrats?

Depends on who is running. I don't support Harris at all. If she were the candidate, I would write in or abstain from voting for the presidency and vote down ballot.

But what does that have to do with the vaccine?

So you support some tyrants... great....

Never mind... the US is toast... ciao, America.... nice knowing you before all the illegals and enablers were allowed to fuck it over...

Melodramatic much?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The more anti-vaxx radio hosts there are, the fewer anti-vaxx radio hosts there are.
Do you really believe your own bullshit? You’re all like uneducated little junkies, running around telling everyone that vaccines are safe and necessary. Do your research before you let me down any further. It’s fucking tiring!

The simple fact is that fewer Americans are dying after the introductions of vaccines than before there were vaccines. That is a fact that no reasonable and rational human being would deny.
The simple fact remains, that you and the vast majority of the world don’t know what the fuck is in the several vaccines on the “market” in the first place or what implications the vaccines may have on your overall health moving forward.

It doesn't change the fact: fewer people are dying from Covid now that there is a vaccine. If any individual refuses to take it, that's okay with me. It's their life and not mine.

Bullying people that choose to vaccinate is just as bad as being bullied for not.
Fewer people are dying because of Covid vaccines? BULLSHIT! There are simply more people recovering and able to handle the virus. There are so many factors at play here, but I haven’t the time to repeat myself. Do your own homework.

The numbers dropped dramatically after mass vaccination campaigns were implemented. You and I don't have to agree. I have received two shots. I haven't even been sick, no long term impacts have presented themselves.

It might not work for some, but they have worked for most. You do you and quit raging at everyone else doing what they see fit.
No they haven’t! The numbers have dropped due to recovery. Do your homework. Yoo speak poo-poo!

WRONG. There is no getting through to you, mere fucking DATA doesn't matter to people like you. I'm out.

You are like a mushroom... raised on shit and kept in the dark....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Will you defend the right for people not to receive the killer death jabs or be coerced to via segregation passports and workplace firings?

Vocal support and your vote against harassment, intimidation, coercion, and physical assault relating to these retarded death kill die suffer sick jabs...

I wouldn't vote for any legislation that made vaccines mandatory, no. I'm not going to do anything vocal for anything. I'm not vocal for any causes.

I vote, sometimes I donate money and that's about it. I don't write letters to editors, campaign for any, etc.

There's isn't any legitimate laws they can make anyway... they circumvent it leaving the vote hollowed. You can only vote out the elected who go along with the bureaucrats.

Will you vote out Biden and Harris because of their despotism? Will you vote in somebody that fires or hangs the unelected bureaucrats?

Depends on who is running. I don't support Harris at all. If she were the candidate, I would write in or abstain from voting for the presidency and vote down ballot.

Never mind... the US is toast... ciao, America.... nice knowing you before all the illegals and enablers were allowed to fuck it over...

Melodramatic much?

Last days of Rome for you lot... for the entire West.....and you love your handlers...

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Melodramatic much?

Last days of Rome for you lot... for the entire West.....and you love your handlers...

:Whaaa::Whaaa:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Melodramatic much?

:LOL3:

Ok, Communist Sympathiser....

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Melodramatic much?

:Wrong:

BIG :Whaaa:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Melodramatic much?

Count to ten....or twenty if it helps. Just breathe...

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Melodramatic much?

I'm not the one melting the fuck down because there are "meanies" that come here and say "mean" things and aren't "loyal" to you.

Talk about authoritarian. Love all the freedom bullshit from tyrants. LOVE IT, it's delicious.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Melodramatic much?

I'm not the one melting the fuck down because there are "meanies" that come here and say "mean" things and aren't "loyal" to you.

Talk about authoritarian. Love all the freedom bullshit from tyrants. LOVE IT, it's delicious.
Listen...I’m not melting. I’ve just taken a disgusting shit, and am now in my dressing gown with Uggs on the couch, leaning on one cheek, arguing senselessly with you, when all I want to do is have a shower and wash my botty!!!
:HowDareYou:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Lily ...now that my botty is clean and delicious, the latest global statistics:

Infected: 215,753,375
Recovered: 163,857,282
Deaths: 4,486,070

Let those stat’s marinate your senses for a moment...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lily ...now that my botty is clean and delicious, the latest global statistics:

Yes, most people that get covid recover. But a significant percentage die. The vaccine can keep people from dying.
The latest numbers are between .3% and .4%. When will we lock down for the flu?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yes, most people that get covid recover. But a significant percentage die. The vaccine can keep people from dying.
As @Lokmar was saying...we may as well lockdown for the basic flu too, because without your flu shot, it could lead to pneumonia and other complications and we could die, die,die...

The vaccine has alread killed a shitload of people worldwide. Allow nature to take it’s course, unless of course you think that this COVID-19 viral pathogen was created in a lab, in which case we need to take the necessary vaccine for that particular variant? Bullshit!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As @Lokmar was saying...we may as well lockdown for the basic flu too, because without your flu shot, it could lead to pneumonia and other complications and we could die, die,die...

The vaccine has alread killed a shitload of people worldwide. Allow nature to take it’s course, unless of course you think that this COVID-19 viral pathogen was created in a lab, in which case we need to take the necessary vaccine for that particular variant? Bullshit!

Are you kidding with this shit? Covid has killed far more people than the flu ever does. I haven't had a flu vaccine since I was a kid. Covid is different, you low IQ tool.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Are you kidding with this shit? Covid has killed far more people than the flu ever does. I haven't had a flu vaccine since I was a kid. Covid is different, you low IQ tool.
Oh shut the fuck up you imbecile!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'M an imbecile? All anyone has to do is read a few of your posts to realize you meant to say YOU yourself are the imbecile.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'M an imbecile? All anyone has to do is read a few of your posts to realize you meant to say YOU yourself are the imbecile.

Ok, Imbecile...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

NO YUO!!!
:HowDareYou:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The flu actually does kill shitloads of people on the regular. In fact, the flu mutates every few years and produces strains that kill even more than usual! Also, the flu originates in China. What are YOU proposing we do to stem the flow of all these supposedly deadly virus' from China? I suspect you got nothing...just like you got nothing when it comes from forcing China to lower its pollution!!!