OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah.

It's called Dizzy Dove.

Yesterday she was Schroedinger's cat magical about her relationship with the Big Dummy. It is magical and non-magical simultaneously.

And texting. Something about magical texting and cosmic magic.

Yeah, that. More white girl Californian than Murdy is...lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You mean like she does every day? You're clairvoyant! lol

Well...I don't mean to brag...

...let me pull out Aryan's balls I have in my purse and I'll throw them like bones in a Santaria ritual...

...just as I though. Aryan's peanuts tell me that Moronic Dove will say something stupid within 48 hours--Or now.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yesterday she was Schroedinger's cat magical about her relationship with the Big Dummy. It is magical and non-magical simultaneously.

And texting. Something about magical texting and cosmic magic.

Yeah, that. More white girl Californian than Murdy is...lol
So was all that considered "P.I." or "P.I.I" or "Auto Error?"

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Women have taught me every “disgusting” thing that I know of in my sexual repertoire. But that one definitely liked to break boundaries! Ironically she was also the one where I broke her anus by accident at her request…and never had anal sex with her ever again.

Life throws some curveballs aye? :GoodStuff:
Dead dingos don't count

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Poofer turned because I didnt wanna date him. Accused me of "sharing his shit" with Freud. Which I did not do.

Murd turns over politcs. And then comes here starting shit and claims it's because I told her about my daughter getting dick pics from a grown man a year prior to her flip out. And lies about that.

Oak turns over politcs. Claims she just never liked me to begin with.

And Reaper turns out of nowhere. Claims I'm "name dropping" Poofer everyday (a lie) and then says it's because I didnt back him on something. I have no idea what he is even talking about.

People take heed and do not get chummy with people like this who turn on a dime and lash out. It really is a sick and violating feeling.

I definately WAS a dumb bitch regarding the people I chose to befriend BEFORE I completed therapy and learned how to manage red flags. I'm way too trusting of a person. If someone wants to take advantage of me they probably can....I'm a very warm individual.

I absolutely love how some people make these kinds of scum bag choices to act like this and when they are treated like the shit bags they showed themselves to be.... they whine about how the person they were shit bags too isnt a "victim".

No, I'm definately NOT a victim. I'm not anything really. I dont make people act like backstabbing shit bags. That's not about me at all. Own your damn choices and accept you really dont victimize anyone by exposing yourself.

I've never been an unreasonable or aggresive person where if someone has a problem with me they cant just talk to me about it. Likewise if I have an issue I'll go talk to that person. I dont start cussing at them ....least of publically.

They very second someone.....especially a male.....starts cussing at me in public and making accusations that's done man I'm shutting that person down.

I expect better behaviour from people I've always treated with respect and trusted.

Someone pointing out shit bag behavior doesnt mean you've WON anything. You are just a shit bag....you victimize yourself. I didnt do a thing to these fucktards except "break up" with one, disagree with two others politcal opinions and who the fuck knows with this latest asshole. This is how these people act. Unbelievable.

And they will melt the down over it like fucktard Flynn has been doing for YEARS now.

I'm just cringing because I allowed this asshole on my FB where I have pictures of my family and stuff about our lives and I have no idea how long he has been on team psychopath. How violating is that? Uhg. I've never shared fuck all about him.

There is something really deeply fucking wrong with these people. They are disturbed.
Do you have a Precis' I could skim over?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
But tonight, well she was sent to bed without supper and a nicely spanked ass. Good on Reaper.

She got fucking owned.

Truly, classic.

P.S.-Did you see how Dummy Dove acted all hurt and didn't want to alienate The Reaper any further so she claimed he was on ignore and was done with their "conversation," yet kept posting.

Fucking retarded.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She got fucking owned.

Truly, classic.

P.S.-Did you see how Dummy Dove acted all hurt and didn't want to alienate The Reaper any further so she claimed he was on ignore and was done with their "conversation," yet kept posting.

Fucking retarded.

Now she's going to try to re-befriend him in PM.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They are all gonna clump up and congrats eachother for a few pages now because Reaper is a shit bag and part of them.

And least they arent ejaculating on the voice recorder shit like Blandy does.

So this is what its like to be "owned"? Bahahaha. Okay.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If a man wants an artificial dick up his asshole, it's because he wants a dick up his asshole.

This is not rocket surgery, dummy.

Unless he wants it put there by another man.
..its not gay.

It's not rocket surgery at all. But yet you are too fucking stupid to get it.

You are just from that generation though and this is homophobia.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are all gonna clump up and congrats eachother for a few pages now because Reaper is a shit bag and part of them.

And least they arent ejaculating on the voice recorder shit like Blandy does.

So this is what its like to be "owned"? Bahahaha. Okay.

Of course, it's only okay when you and your clique of Rainmen are being shitbags.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's gay denial.

No, Oak....it ISNT.

I dont really expect you to get this....because it involves sexually pleasing men...but some men really get off on prostate stimulation.

They dont HAVE to be gay for that to feel good.

What makes it gay.....is wanting another man to stimulate it.

Come the fuck on, this is homophobia on your behalf. Face it. Work through it. You and Admin are showing homophobia. And Admin even said(insinuated) it was wrong.

Is a man gay for wanting his dick in a mouth too? Same logic.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, Oak....it ISNT.

I dont really expect you to get this....because it involves sexually pleasing men...but some men really get off on prostate stimulation.

They dont HAVE to be gay for that to feel good.

What makes it gay.....is wanting another man to stimulate it.

Come the fuck on, this is homophobia on your behalf. Face it. Work through it.

Is a man gay for wanting his dick in a mouth too? Same logic.

It's why gay men have butt sex, dipshit..."prostate" stimulation.