Why Does MasterBaiter Cry?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
My comment about stress and cancer lol I wanna apologize

I don't sweat the petty stuff and I don't pet the sweaty stuff.

I added my 10" tom to my kit. I was gonna go w/o it but WTH, I had a stand anyway. I really don't need it but it came with the kit.

izF6Huo.jpg

Left or right? I added a Pearloid pickguard, pearl Sperzel locking tuners, pearl-topped knobs, and a cool whammy bar.

Mz2ssaN.jpg

Imma die with some cool gear!

wow cool .. upload us a tune someday .. :)

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
cool collection .. the dark bass is cool .. sweet.
yeah i was thinking that too yesterday abt cellphone and how easy it is nowadays to keep in touch with pple and phone or whatsapp .. back in the days fixed line and email ..

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
The bass was cheap but plays/sounds just fine. It was 2 bills at Sweetwater and I added a better bridge and pickup cover for another $60. Not a big investment.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
@MasterBlaster
... hey ... ! dickhead ! ! !, if you don't like this message fuck you asshole.. !! ya cunt !! lol :Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1: << cheerleaders for ya .. :Perfecto:

just had an upset moment in life but now at home .. online .. and fuck this crap, fuck the world for us here ... how are ya my brother? :Excited3::ROFL3::Cheers:

i hope you are doing ok .. despite ... feeling not ok and fuck all the others here commenting shit aside from the sweet ones, they're fucking sissies, lol .. :Cheers::Perfecto::Popcorn4:

lost a few things in life but happy to have ya here, i miss my parents whom are dead and few other pple.. still happy to know ya as far a bro.. or mate i'd have been cool to drink a beer together anywhere and have a chit chat .. :Cheers::Agree1::rightON:

love ya bro .. stay strong .. else imma fuckin come over to whoop your ass .. :ROFL3::Cheers::devil1:
main-qimg-bd6f34cca2504da9722bf92960391e88

drunk or not .. but in a way whomever you are .. you touched me tho .. always around if needed. :Perfecto:

ps: i don't accept any downtalkin to me/ or yourself to make/you/me feel whatever.. don't give an ass (unless female and sexy, lol) .. this is out of bro-ship and friendship.. :Grin3::Grin3::rightON:
keep in touch dude. :rightON:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
haha lova ya dude ... you really are a dude i want to bond with, like vile vixen and stinky and so .. you guys are sweet and let's not forget stinky lol .. he enjoys to be fucked around so let's give him that honour, lol .. same for pple i forgot to mention from here who are cool too. :)
keep goin bro and life's hard and can turn a sudden bitch yet let's go for it .. we're around for you too cuntey .. :rightON: vixen will find out why i support you and i don't kissing ass/ compassion .. and also guitar and drum.. you remind me abt pple i knew as to guitar. :rightON:
dream of this babe .. as you wake up or go to bed ..

Il4HpHa.jpg

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
haha lova ya dude ... you really are a dude i want to bond with, like vile vixen and stinky and so .. you guys are sweet and let's not forget stinky lol .. he enjoys to be fucked around so let's give him that honour, lol .. same for pple i forgot to mention from here who are cool too. :)
keep goin bro and life's hard and can turn a sudden bitch yet let's go for it .. we're around for you too cuntey .. :rightON: vixen will find out why i support you and i don't kissing ass/ compassion .. and also guitar and drum.. you remind me abt pple i knew as to guitar. :rightON:
dream of this babe .. as you wake up or go to bed ..

Il4HpHa.jpg
I wish her skirt was a little shorter!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
next time i will look for shorter.. :Awesome2::Perfecto:
tho, she's a hotty .. she'd fit right in at h00ters .. :Excited3::Agree1::Cheers:
hootersmarch-madness.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Wow and looks like the MasterBaiter has a new boy friend and thinking you 2 need to meat up and get a room - - - - - - - -Bro:doink2::doink1: