Why Does MasterBaiter Cry?

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Hell if I know - I'll soon find out. I pay someone to handle all that. And just like my old forum, YOU CAN UPLOAD ATTACHMENTS!

For some odd reason, BF won't allow that here. He says bandwidth use, but I know better. My pictures thread has over 6500 pages, most have attachments - no problems in 15 years.

BF loves tree trimming forums!!! He's a member, but hasn't donated yet. Supwiddat, BF? I gave YOU money!

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hell if I know - I'll soon find out. I pay someone to handle all that. And just like my old forum, YOU CAN UPLOAD ATTACHMENTS!

For some odd reason, BF won't allow that here. He says bandwidth use, but I know better. My pictures thread has over 6500 pages, most have attachments - no problems in 15 years.

BF loves tree trimming forums!!! He's a member, but hasn't donated yet. Supwiddat, BF? I gave YOU money!
I thought you didn’t own a forum? Did you lied?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
sbwvD2W.jpg

Image Attachments open to ELITE since June... https://bastardfactory.net/threads/elite-bastards-site-supporters.537/#post-65006

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I don't care, go for it.

Yo BF - I didn't know that but that still won't help 95% of the people here.

Odd you think I'm angry... more like disappointed.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

i wanted to open one myself long ago .. but my isp telenet doesn't allow unless asking or a work around i thought, can't remember.
myeah weird .. does it use a lot of bandwidth all in all ? i should look it up but why should i ... cos it aint allowed here to my fave isp .. for now.
i'll put a donation too later .. need to get some dark shit cleared outta my head and put myself on track after some surgergy .. some dutch (aivd) - russian(kgb) fuckers decided to destroy my life where i live .. and i should ferk off to the usa 2nd home i hope ..

giphy.gif

but will make a donation later as i promised .. :Perfecto:

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
No need to donate unless you just have too much money.

No, a forum doesn't use much bandwidth or cost much. A couple hundred bucks to buy the software and another couple hundred a year to host it.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
No need to donate unless you just have too much money.

No, a forum doesn't use much bandwidth or cost much. A couple hundred bucks to buy the software and another couple hundred a year to host it.
cool to know .. may look for it later as i need brainstormers .. something like this site .. but giving the core of an idea and let pple buzz around that core idea and see where it ends .. but i'd like it to be private, long ago that idea .. i may ask you later perhaps but i'll see cos i gots a lot of clutter to get rid of.
and need to kick some out of my life too .. cos dutch intel is trying to reach me and i don't care pff .. wastes my life ..

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I just tried BK's veggie burger, the impossible Whopper and it's fricking AMAZING! They finally got it right! I ordered just the patty cuz I just wanted the flavor of the meat PLUS I was expecting it to taste like shit... I was surprised!!! I can't believe this - if BK can do it, it won't be long until meatless meat will be a thing.

If you like burgers - I guarantee you will LOVE THIS cuz it TASTES LIKE GRILLED MEAT! :)

impossible-burger-burger-king-1181636.jpeg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I just tried BK's veggie burger, the impossible Whopper and it's fricking AMAZING! They finally got it right! I ordered just the patty cuz I just wanted the flavor of the meat PLUS I was expecting it to taste like shit... I was surprised!!! I can't believe this - if BK can do it, it won't be long until meatless meat will be a thing.

If you like burgers - I guarantee you will LOVE THIS cuz it TASTES LIKE GRILLED MEAT! :)

mmm since 2014 that is .. must have BK .. better than mcdo .. royal food bk. :Perfecto:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Fake meat?? Have you turned to the dark side of the force?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

..Yah but meat is cheaper...A an W's meatless is wicked awesome but like I said very pricey ... like 4 bucks more than meat