xXx
Site Supporter
125.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ha ha you are now known as the whinest biotch up in here lololol

t8DTaWj.gif
Really? Because the forum is bombarded with cretins that can’t stop talking about shitty Canadian forums? Because American politics isn’t everyone’s cup of tea? Because idiots cry and report images to outside hosts? Because a woggy cunt speaks ill of other people’s family and children? Cry me a river cupcake...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

t8DTaWj.gif
Really? Because the forum is bombarded with cretins that can’t stop talking about shitty Canadian forums? Because American politics isn’t everyone’s cup of tea? Because idiots cry and report images to outside hosts? Because a woggy cunt speaks ill of other people’s family and children? Cry me a river cupcake...

oH okay occifer I hadn't realized you were on duty to clean up this place lololol
YOU are the ONLY one who goes on and on about these forums ffs shuddup already it's all so redundant ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

t8DTaWj.gif

oH okay occifer I hadn't realized you were on duty to clean up this place lololol
YOU are the ONLY one who goes on and on about these forums ffs shuddup already it's all so redundant ..
You are vague at the best of times, I’ve never expected any loyalty from the likes of you Krispiss. You’re the same flake from yesteryears. I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen you post any quality in your life. I’m fuckdem bored?? Yeah right sunshine!