Why the Left believes what they do

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The right hasn't been brainwashed with woke Cultural Marxism, quite the opposite in fact, most right wingers vehemently oppose and reject the anti-white Politically Correct nonsense which you lefties worship and treat like a religion.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its real simple, the media has brainwashed them. Operation Mockingbird has succeeded.

mockingbird.jpg

So, are you saying righties are not members of the American public? Wow. That's a big admission.

But, honestly, you are. And you have been duped just as badly as the Dems. Stop fooling yourself. Your subject line would be accurate if it said: "Why the left and the right believe what they do."

I believe Aryan speaks correctly, that most on the right, dont fall for this shit, while those on the left, gobble it up, and are gullible lil sheep.

Not gonna say this doesnt affect all who watch it and buy into it, since it takes "waking up" to the bullshit to pull yourself out of what was learned in the public indoctrination camps known as the public school system. Which was only further pushed through mainstream media.

If only the left would put their glasses on, as much as the right does, the world would be a better place.

iu

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Horrible.

im certain the shooter would have been fully deterred from doing something illegal had the sale of guns in Austin been a crime to begin with

We need to stop selling guns to responsible law abiding citizens if we are to ever show these criminals we mean business!

You’re a criminal

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its real simple, the media has brainwashed them. Operation Mockingbird has succeeded.

mockingbird.jpg

So, are you saying righties are not members of the American public? Wow. That's a big admission.

But, honestly, you are. And you have been duped just as badly as the Dems. Stop fooling yourself. Your subject line would be accurate if it said: "Why the left and the right believe what they do."

I believe Aryan speaks correctly, that most on the right, dont fall for this shit, while those on the left, gobble it up, and are gullible lil sheep.

Not gonna say this doesnt affect all who watch it and buy into it, since it takes "waking up" to the bullshit to pull yourself out of what was learned in the public indoctrination camps known as the public school system. Which was only further pushed through mainstream media.

If only the left would put their glasses on, as much as the right does, the world would be a better place.

iu

You are completely, 1000% deluded if you believe those on the right aren't falling. You're just falling for the rightie lies. They are still lies nonetheless, and most of your are completely delusional. None of you does the very simple work of following the money instead of the screeching. Follow the money and you will learn the truth. It is neither left nor right, it is pure oligarchic tyranny.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

mockingbird.jpg

iu

There needs to be an emoji for "stupid ass, pure tool" post.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

mockingbird.jpg

iu

You are completely, 1000% deluded if you believe those on the right aren't falling. You're just falling for the rightie lies. They are still lies nonetheless, and most of your are completely delusional. None of you does the very simple work of following the money instead of the screeching. Follow the money and you will learn the truth. It is neither left nor right, it is pure oligarchic tyranny.

My my, aint you in a mood this morning lol.

You failed, end of. Good day.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

mockingbird.jpg

iu

My my, aint you in a mood this morning lol.

You failed, end of. Good day.

I failed? At what? Trying to talk sense to pig headed righty whities who woudn't know sense if it smacked them directly on the brain pan?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry but your precious hitler was brought to power by Ernst Rholm and his notorious boy fuckers. You worship a man who tolerated faggits as a means to an end.
Link?
tLqbvVr.png
Wha? Tell us all about your revisionest history on Ernst Rohm, leader of the SA there bud! This should be good!
Shall I Search Jewgle for this info?
x9tycFN.jpg

What I'd say to my Uncle Addie...
Don't send Rommel to Africa before you:

1. Presseured Spain into the war and they took Gibraltar from the land side

2. You bombed all of Malta into a complete and utter waste with not a slngle roach surviving there.

Then bomb the fucking shit out of each and every allied ship remaining in the mediterranean. Before that: take the Vichy France fleet, secure it at all cost!

Then send Rommel to Africa when supply lines are secured.

Take Suez Canal. British Empire neutered.

Ally fully with the Arabs, Iraqis, Persians, kick any remaing frogs and bongs out of North Africa and the Middle East.

All the while bomb England. Bomb their ships, bomb their ports, bomb their airfields. Sink every fucking allede vessel in the atlantic. Build U-boats. Build, build, build, don't waste any ressources on big battleships or anything. Build fucking SUBS and sink those motherfuckers. And KEEP BOMBING. Don't ever think about an invasion, just keep them busy.

Build the ME 262 jetfighters. No other planes except bombers, JU 52 and jetfighters. Obliterate the RAF.

If that is done and the British empire is fucked because they lost Gibraltar and Suez, got no navy and airforce anymore, and can't do shit , go for Russia, attack them first via their western border, then do a sneak attack with Elite Gebirgsjäger and auxiliary SS you recruited in fucking Middle East through the Caucasus and snatch away their oilfields. They will crumble in six months because they run out of fuel.

And, regardless what happens, do not declare war on America.

Also get that Uranium ore from the Reichsprotektorat. I tell you what to do with it... THEN go for America.
XOejpHa.jpg

1agFkvP.gif

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry but your precious hitler was brought to power by Ernst Rholm and his notorious boy fuckers. You worship a man who tolerated faggits as a means to an end.
Link?
tLqbvVr.png
Wha? Tell us all about your revisionest history on Ernst Rohm, leader of the SA there bud! This should be good!
x9tycFN.jpg

2. You bombed all of Malta into a complete and utter waste with not a slngle roach surviving there.

Then bomb the fucking shit out of each and every allied ship remaining in the mediterranean. Before that: take the Vichy France fleet, secure it at all cost!

Ally fully with the Arabs, Iraqis, Persians, kick any remaing frogs and bongs out of North Africa and the Middle East.

All the while bomb England. Bomb their ships, bomb their ports, bomb their airfields. Sink every fucking allede vessel in the atlantic. Build U-boats. Build, build, build, don't waste any ressources on big battleships or anything. Build fucking SUBS and sink those motherfuckers. And KEEP BOMBING. Don't ever think about an invasion, just keep them busy.

Build the ME 262 jetfighters. No other planes except bombers, JU 52 and jetfighters. Obliterate the RAF.

If that is done and the British empire is fucked because they lost Gibraltar and Suez, got no navy and airforce anymore, and can't do shit , go for Russia, attack them first via their western border, then do a sneak attack with Elite Gebirgsjäger and auxiliary SS you recruited in fucking Middle East through the Caucasus and snatch away their oilfields. They will crumble in six months because they run out of fuel.

Also get that Uranium ore from the Reichsprotektorat. I tell you what to do with it... THEN go for America.
XOejpHa.jpg

1agFkvP.gif
Are you mating with yourself now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Link?
tLqbvVr.png
x9tycFN.jpg

XOejpHa.jpg

1agFkvP.gif
Yea, a junior kindergartner could have advised hitler on how to win the war. If he hadnt tried to exterminate the jews, the jew scientists could have given his faggit loving ass the bomb by 1942 at the latest.

You know, anti-social people like to joke that they should write a book called "How to lose friends and alienate others"...I'm guessing hitlers book should have been "how to lose a war, destroy germany, and rebirth the nation of Israel".

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Link?
tLqbvVr.png
x9tycFN.jpg

XOejpHa.jpg

1agFkvP.gif
Yea, a junior kindergartner could have advised hitler on how to win the war. If he hadnt tried to exterminate the jews, the jew scientists could have given his faggit loving ass the bomb by 1942 at the latest.

You know, anti-social people like to joke that they should write a book called "How to lose friends and alienate others"...I'm guessing hitlers book should have been "how to lose a war, destroy germany, and rebirth the nation of Israel".

If Hitler intended to exterminate the Jews why did he make arrangements for them to emigrate to Israel? Why did he bother to have numbers tattooed on their wrists if he was only gonna kill them anyway? Why was documentation or proof of this alleged planned mass extermination never found?

I know the argument for the lack of evidence is that everything was destroyed but surely something would have been found to support such a wild allegation?

You see, this is the problem, Jews have done such a spectacular job of convincing everyone how they were blameless victims that they were basically given carte blanche to make as many absurd and outlandish allegations against the Germans as they wanted, many of which by the way have been debunked and exposed as lies over the years....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Link?
tLqbvVr.png
x9tycFN.jpg

XOejpHa.jpg

1agFkvP.gif

If Hitler intended to exterminate the Jews why did he make arrangements for them to emigrate to Israel? Why did he bother to have numbers tattooed on their wrists if he was only gonna kill them anyway? Why was documentation or proof of this alleged planned mass extermination never found?

I know the argument for the lack of evidence is that everything was destroyed but surely something would have been found to support such a wild allegation?

You see, this is the problem, Jews have done such a spectacular job of convincing everyone how they were blameless victims that they have were basically given carte blanche to make as many absurd and outlandish allegations against the Germans as they wanted, many of which by the way have been debunked and exposed as lies over the years....
Documentation and proof is overly abundant. I could post pics of dead jews for years. Theres videos of jews and non jews who witnessed the genocide and the aftermath. hitler not only exterminated millions of jews but many others and thats well documented too. Before my grandparents generation had all died out, people like you were mocked as nuts because there were so many eye witnesses to the extermination, just like the American Army Airman that was friends with my grandparents. He saw the butchery first hand, having to lay in a pile of rotting corpses machine gunned by the germans until he felt safe enough to crawl out of the railroad car. Still, its all photographed, documented, and the burial plots are marked.

As far as tattoos, why would marking prisoners disprove an extermination plan. Just the opposite, it supports the idea that people, not just jews, were marked for the purpose of permanently excluding them from the rest of a society. Marked for death was more like it!

There are many who defend the japs the same way. Hell, the japs even deny they were that bad! My dads dad witnessed their atrocities.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The photos of piles of dead bodies which I assume you are referring to were typhus victims.

The testimonies of witnesses are not evidence, people lie and exaggerate, especially against someone or something which they detest. Jews aren't exactly going to give glowing feedback about the people who imprisoned them...

Marking prisoners makes no sense if they are just going to be killed anyway. Why not just kill them straight away, instead of bothering to feed them, house them, organise them etc.

You realise tests have been carried in some of these supposed 'death camps' which allegedly contained mass graves and no human remains were found?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Left wing ideology is all bad no matter if its Hitlers nationalist socailism or worse.....Mao's "Great leap Forward!".

Our biggest threat is socailism/communism. These systems have murdered way more human beings than nazi Germany did. And yet we are supposed to buy into these communists rooted rhetorics and agree with our liberties and rights being infringed and compromised for that good ole "greater good" concept that has only culled populations. We are gonna end up needing a civil war if we want to keep our rights. There is no reasoning with those who want to make us government property.

"To secure peace is to prepare for war"

It should really freak everyone out that most liberty loving flag.....the Gadsden flag....is being associated with fascism. When it's the antithesis of fascism. This is the kind of mind fuckery that's always been used by statist, authoritarian fuckwads. Orwell warned of this shit. American apathy brought us to this point, hopefully more will tap into their revolutionary spirit to defend our liberties and way of life and wont get sucked in and romanced by this leftist death cult.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The photos of piles of dead bodies which I assume you are referring to were typhus victims.

The testimonies of witnesses are not evidence, people lie and exaggerate, especially against someone or something which they detest. Jews aren't exactly going to give glowing feedback about the people who imprisoned them...

Marking prisoners makes no sense if they are just going to be killed anyway. Why not just kill them straight away, instead of bothering to feed them, house them, organise them etc.

You realise tests have been carried in some of these supposed 'death camps' which allegedly contained mass graves and no human remains were found?
Dude, my moms dad had typhus in 2002 and it didnt leave him looking like Karen Carpenter. Sweet Jeebus!

germany had been marking jews in various ways for years. Adding a tatt was a perfect way to ensure they wouldnt slip outta the armband and blend back in with society, especially if they didnt look very ethnic. The extermination of jewishness from every level of german society was so ridiculously overzealous that they even ostracized people who had a 2nd or 3rd ancestor who was a jew.

One of you guys brought up the annexation of Poland in another thread as a natural reaction of germany having it taken from them after WW1. Its just common sense that they would exterminate poles, many who werent even jewish, in an effort to regermanize poland. Thats well documented too.

No amount of anti jew propaganda is going to erase what germany did tho, no matter how many centuries pass. The rape of nanking and the battan death march arent going to be forgotten either. Ever heard of the trail of tears? Yea, that hasnt gone away after nearly 200 years.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Link?
tLqbvVr.png
x9tycFN.jpg

XOejpHa.jpg

1agFkvP.gif

SRSLY. What was that post even about?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Link?
tLqbvVr.png
x9tycFN.jpg

XOejpHa.jpg

1agFkvP.gif

SRSLY. What was that post even about?
Apparently your lack of reading comprehension, idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It would be nice to fight this one party authoritarian communist reboot while I'm still well fed enough to swing weapons.....I'm just sayin.

When the shit pops off, you guys will find me burning down abortuaries and pissing on the remains.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude, my moms dad had typhus in 2002 and it didnt leave him looking like Karen Carpenter. Sweet Jeebus!

germany had been marking jews in various ways for years. Adding a tatt was a perfect way to ensure they wouldnt slip outta the armband and blend back in with society, especially if they didnt look very ethnic. The extermination of jewishness from every level of german society was so ridiculously overzealous that they even ostracized people who had a 2nd or 3rd ancestor who was a jew.

One of you guys brought up the annexation of Poland in another thread as a natural reaction of germany having it taken from them after WW1. Its just common sense that they would exterminate poles, many who werent even jewish, in an effort to regermanize poland. Thats well documented too.

No amount of anti jew propaganda is going to erase what germany did tho, no matter how many centuries pass. The rape of nanking and the battan death march arent going to be forgotten either. Ever heard of the trail of tears? Yea, that hasnt gone away after nearly 200 years.
TAY1GLo.png

I see you!
3gXv56N.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

A combination of typhus and starvation towards the end of the war due to the allies bombing the shit out of German supply routes resulted in many deaths and lots of bodies left resembling skeletons. Prior to this, inmates in the camps were treated well. They of course were made to work, they were labour camps after all, but these camps also had theaters, swimming pools, and even fucking brothels! Not exactly the picture painted in Swindlers List, is it?

Again, if Hitler wanted to exterminate every last Jew, why didn't he do so at the height of power, instead of making deals to ship them to Israel and creating camps for them to live in? He could have carpet bombed Jewish ghettos in occupied countries if he wished, but he didn't.

Another interesting point is Hitler had Jews in his army, naturally they had to prove they weren't Communists or enemies of the state, but it's yet more evidence which casts doubt on the narrative portrayed in the mainstream that Hitler wanted every single last Jew on earth dead.