Why the Left believes what they do

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1623608796605.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The photos of piles of dead bodies which I assume you are referring to were typhus victims.

The testimonies of witnesses are not evidence, people lie and exaggerate, especially against someone or something which they detest. Jews aren't exactly going to give glowing feedback about the people who imprisoned them...

Marking prisoners makes no sense if they are just going to be killed anyway. Why not just kill them straight away, instead of bothering to feed them, house them, organise them etc.

You realise tests have been carried in some of these supposed 'death camps' which allegedly contained mass graves and no human remains were found?
Dude, my moms dad had typhus in 2002 and it didnt leave him looking like Karen Carpenter. Sweet Jeebus!

germany had been marking jews in various ways for years. Adding a tatt was a perfect way to ensure they wouldnt slip outta the armband and blend back in with society, especially if they didnt look very ethnic. The extermination of jewishness from every level of german society was so ridiculously overzealous that they even ostracized people who had a 2nd or 3rd ancestor who was a jew.

One of you guys brought up the annexation of Poland in another thread as a natural reaction of germany having it taken from them after WW1. Its just common sense that they would exterminate poles, many who werent even jewish, in an effort to regermanize poland. Thats well documented too.

No amount of anti jew propaganda is going to erase what germany did tho, no matter how many centuries pass. The rape of nanking and the battan death march arent going to be forgotten either. Ever heard of the trail of tears? Yea, that hasnt gone away after nearly 200 years.
TAY1GLo.png

I see you!
3gXv56N.png
LOL! Surprise, dummy, I'm more german than YOU! PWN3D! Fact is, hitler was a faggit tolerating buffoon that destroyed germany and left it perpetually cucked.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The photos of piles of dead bodies which I assume you are referring to were typhus victims.

The testimonies of witnesses are not evidence, people lie and exaggerate, especially against someone or something which they detest. Jews aren't exactly going to give glowing feedback about the people who imprisoned them...

Marking prisoners makes no sense if they are just going to be killed anyway. Why not just kill them straight away, instead of bothering to feed them, house them, organise them etc.

You realise tests have been carried in some of these supposed 'death camps' which allegedly contained mass graves and no human remains were found?
Dude, my moms dad had typhus in 2002 and it didnt leave him looking like Karen Carpenter. Sweet Jeebus!

germany had been marking jews in various ways for years. Adding a tatt was a perfect way to ensure they wouldnt slip outta the armband and blend back in with society, especially if they didnt look very ethnic. The extermination of jewishness from every level of german society was so ridiculously overzealous that they even ostracized people who had a 2nd or 3rd ancestor who was a jew.

One of you guys brought up the annexation of Poland in another thread as a natural reaction of germany having it taken from them after WW1. Its just common sense that they would exterminate poles, many who werent even jewish, in an effort to regermanize poland. Thats well documented too.

No amount of anti jew propaganda is going to erase what germany did tho, no matter how many centuries pass. The rape of nanking and the battan death march arent going to be forgotten either. Ever heard of the trail of tears? Yea, that hasnt gone away after nearly 200 years.

A combination of typhus and starvation towards the end of the war due to the allies bombing the shit out of German supply routes resulted in many deaths and lots of bodies left resembling skeletons. Prior to this, inmates in the camps were treated well. They of course were made to work, they were labour camps after all, but these camps also had theaters, swimming pools, and even fucking brothels! Not exactly the picture painted in Swindlers List, is it?

Again, if Hitler wanted to exterminate every last Jew, why didn't he do so at the height of power, instead of making deals to ship them to Israel and creating camps for them to live in? He could have carpet bombed Jewish ghettos in occupied countries if he wished, but he didn't.

Another interesting point is Hitler had Jews in his army, naturally they had to prove they weren't Communists or enemies of the state, but it's yet more evidence which casts doubt on the narrative portrayed in the mainstream that Hitler wanted every single last Jew on earth dead.
He did exterminate shit tons of them! Disposing of 8 million + people isnt exactly easy during a world war. Thats why there's so many pictures, cause he couldnt dispose of all the bodies once they were fighting a war for survival. Hitler should have just deported all the jews. Keeping them there was yet another blunder of epic proportions. I cant think of anything great that he did passed 1938 or so that was smart on his part.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The only people on here talking about wanting everyone they disagree with dead are you fascists.

Lmao WHAT?

Lotus that's not true. No one cares if people disagree. It's the fact that ideas and standards are literally being FORCED on people and the constant double standards.

The weaponizing of the government by the left wing.

You realize we are at point where YOUR side is fully on board with smearing and punishing dissent against them?

So no....its not wanting everyone who disagrees dead. Its wanting to fight back to preserve our liberties and way of life. Yeah.....people are gonna fight. Disagreement is fine. Tyranny is not. And BTW....the marxist lefters are the only ones who HAVE murdered people.

And you guys dont listen to anyone. To are very quick to demonize and mock opposition.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The only people on here talking about wanting everyone they disagree with dead are you fascists.
aunteefa bad

Yeah us big dummy dums opposing a domestic terror group that terrorizes innocent communities and inflicts political violence on innocent people. We real big retards.

Only the smart and correct people understand fire bombing and terrorizing innocent people and stomping on individual rights is how you get things done!

I really can't wait until people stop waiting for fairness and the law to protect them and just start going after them. I really cant. All you guys do is gaslight. I hope these thugs eventually do to you what they've been doing to the poor/working people in the communities they destroy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove, Yanno Davey Jones isn't singing about clothes in this ditty, yes?

That's nice, Admin. I have my own thoughts that I dont need installed by the entertainment industry.

Admin be like "I KnOw I aM fIgHtInG tEh sYsTeM cUz tHe sYsTeM tOlD mE I Am!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's nice, Admin. I have my own thoughts that I dont need installed by the entertainment industry.

Bless your little heart.

Right.

I know you have your handicaps and too many words overwhelm you.....hence your need to respond in short drivel, pictures or songs.

It must be confining to have your worldview so manufactured and emotional. I can understand your investment in protecting it. Its sad... but I get it.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Bless your little heart.

Right.

I know you have your handicaps and too many words overwhelm you.....hence your need to respond in short drivel, pictures or songs.

It must be confining to have your worldview so manufactured and emotional. I can understand your investment in protecting it. Its sad... but I get it.

Tee hee.

72605215.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

A combination of typhus and starvation towards the end of the war due to the allies bombing the shit out of German supply routes resulted in many deaths and lots of bodies left resembling skeletons. Prior to this, inmates in the camps were treated well. They of course were made to work, they were labour camps after all, but these camps also had theaters, swimming pools, and even fucking brothels! Not exactly the picture painted in Swindlers List, is it?

Again, if Hitler wanted to exterminate every last Jew, why didn't he do so at the height of power, instead of making deals to ship them to Israel and creating camps for them to live in? He could have carpet bombed Jewish ghettos in occupied countries if he wished, but he didn't.

Another interesting point is Hitler had Jews in his army, naturally they had to prove they weren't Communists or enemies of the state, but it's yet more evidence which casts doubt on the narrative portrayed in the mainstream that Hitler wanted every single last Jew on earth dead.
He did exterminate shit tons of them! Disposing of 8 million + people isnt exactly easy during a world war. Thats why there's so many pictures, cause he couldnt dispose of all the bodies once they were fighting a war for survival. Hitler should have just deported all the jews. Keeping them there was yet another blunder of epic proportions. I cant think of anything great that he did passed 1938 or so that was smart on his part.

Seriously man, you're just spewing Zionist propaganda which wouldn't look out of place in a Hollyweird WW2 movie of pure fiction.

Hitler killed 8 million people? Really? I take it you're aware that the plaque at Auschwitz commemorating the dead has been 'amended' several times due to the numbers being hugely inflated? There's even an official Red Cross letter of an inspection of one of the labour camps and the representative went on record to say that the inmates were treated well and there was no evidence of mass exterminations. Another document lists the overall death toll of prisoners to be in the hundreds of thousands, not 6 million or whatever outrageous number they came up with after the war and as I said, the majority of these deaths were caused by disease and starvation, not gas chambers or medical experimentaion or some other bizarre killing method dreamed up by people with a weird imagination.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seriously man, you're just spewing Zionist propaganda which wouldn't look out of place in a Hollyweird WW2 movie of pure fiction.

Hitler killed 8 million people? Really? I take it you're aware that the plaque at Auschwitz commemorating the dead has been 'amended' several times due to the numbers being hugely inflated? There's even an official Red Cross letter of an inspection of one of the labour camps and the representative went on record to say that the inmates were treated well and there was no evidence of mass exterminations. Another document lists the overall death toll of prisoners to be in the hundreds of thousands, not 6 million or whatever outrageous number they came up with after the war and as I said, the majority of these deaths were caused by disease and starvation, not gas chambers or medical experimentaion or some other bizarre killing method dreamed up by people with a weird imagination.

The biggest problem with your denial is there is too much picture and film evidence and eyewitnesses testimony. If you ignore all that, you could even claim germany won the war.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its real simple, the media has brainwashed them. Operation Mockingbird has succeeded.

mockingbird.jpg

So, are you saying righties are not members of the American public? Wow. That's a big admission.

But, honestly, you are. And you have been duped just as badly as the Dems. Stop fooling yourself. Your subject line would be accurate if it said: "Why the left and the right believe what they do."

I believe Aryan speaks correctly, that most on the right, dont fall for this shit, while those on the left, gobble it up, and are gullible lil sheep.

Not gonna say this doesnt affect all who watch it and buy into it, since it takes "waking up" to the bullshit to pull yourself out of what was learned in the public indoctrination camps known as the public school system. Which was only further pushed through mainstream media.

If only the left would put their glasses on, as much as the right does, the world would be a better place.

iu

You are completely, 1000% deluded if you believe those on the right aren't falling. You're just falling for the rightie lies. They are still lies nonetheless, and most of your are completely delusional. None of you does the very simple work of following the money instead of the screeching. Follow the money and you will learn the truth. It is neither left nor right, it is pure oligarchic tyranny.

My my, aint you in a mood this morning lol.

You failed, end of. Good day.

I failed? At what? Trying to talk sense to pig headed righty whities who woudn't know sense if it smacked them directly on the brain pan?

You failed Lunch Lady. You cant even make the meatloaf right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"fLiP tEh sCriPt lOonY!"

I mean people have been diddling kids for thousands of years. Let's "normalize" it and introduce all kids into the world of child molestation.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It would be nice to fight this one party authoritarian communist reboot while I'm still well fed enough to swing weapons.....I'm just sayin.

When the shit pops off, you guys will find me burning down abortuaries and pissing on the remains.

Alas, it was the hammer in the coffin for the South too, starvation. Yankees burned all our crops and salt foundries, took the rest.

But Covid SO bad!!! Fuckin' hell......

0dc3ee7df408a622.jpeg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It would be nice to fight this one party authoritarian communist reboot while I'm still well fed enough to swing weapons.....I'm just sayin.

When the shit pops off, you guys will find me burning down abortuaries and pissing on the remains.

Alas this is why the South lost too, starvation. Yankees were burning our crops and salt refineries, and taking the rest. They were purposely trying to starve us. They didnt even care for the Yankee prisoners, who also died of starvation.

Oh but Covid so bad!!!! For fuck sake......

0dc3ee7df408a622.jpeg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuckin' double post lol. I swear it wasnt there a minute ago lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of why the Left think like they do......

Its really true, those in the Left, believe many false things about us on the right. For instance.....

1) we want all fags dead.

False, not all of us do lol. Some of us actually have nothing against it, so long as they keep it to themselves, and dont intrude on my rights. Also dont be a straight hater.

2) we want to kill people with our guns.

False, we want the ability to defend ourselves, and our family, friends, and neighbors.

3) that anyone with a "hateful" symbol (that the Left decides is hateful), is automatically a racist, homophobic, evil bad person.

False, most of us are kind hearted people that would give the shirt off our back. Dont judge us all based on a small few.

I know there are many, many other examples. But thats a good start.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its really true, those in the Left, believe many false things about us on the right. For instance.....

False, not all of us do lol. Some of us actually have nothing against it, so long as they keep it to themselves, and dont intrude on my rights. Also dont be a straight hater.

False, we want the ability to defend ourselves, and our family, friends, and neighbors.

3) that anyone with a "hateful" symbol (that the Left decides is hateful), is automatically a racist, homophobic, evil bad person.

False, most of us are kind hearted people that would give the shirt off our back. Dont judge us all based on a small few.

Who do you want to kill in this civil war you keep talking about, @Blazor ?

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its real simple, the media has brainwashed them. Operation Mockingbird has succeeded.

mockingbird.jpg

So, are you saying righties are not members of the American public? Wow. That's a big admission.

But, honestly, you are. And you have been duped just as badly as the Dems. Stop fooling yourself. Your subject line would be accurate if it said: "Why the left and the right believe what they do."

I believe Aryan speaks correctly, that most on the right, dont fall for this shit, while those on the left, gobble it up, and are gullible lil sheep.

Not gonna say this doesnt affect all who watch it and buy into it, since it takes "waking up" to the bullshit to pull yourself out of what was learned in the public indoctrination camps known as the public school system. Which was only further pushed through mainstream media.

If only the left would put their glasses on, as much as the right does, the world would be a better place.

iu

You are completely, 1000% deluded if you believe those on the right aren't falling. You're just falling for the rightie lies. They are still lies nonetheless, and most of your are completely delusional. None of you does the very simple work of following the money instead of the screeching. Follow the money and you will learn the truth. It is neither left nor right, it is pure oligarchic tyranny.

I failed? At what? Trying to talk sense to pig headed righty whities who woudn't know sense if it smacked them directly on the brain pan?

Oh. So I failed at some fantasy job that I have only in your head? :whatever:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Reading comprehension is not your strong point...... LunchBus.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

"lunchbus"

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm asking you a simple question. Please have the common decency to answer. Who are you going to kill in the civil war you keep claiming is coming?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

mockingbird.jpg

iu

Oh. So I failed at some fantasy job that I have only in your head? :whatever:

You failed at reading!!!!

Ok, so if you aint the lunch lady, ya gotta be the fucking PE teacher. Which also makes total sense.

iu

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm asking you a simple question. Please have the common decency to answer.
you've been asked hundreds of simple questions which you outright refuse to answer so fuck you you twisted fucking witch