Why the Left believes what they do

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
gallery-1486242644-green-1486241561-compressed.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blm/antifa destroyed communities and killed people all summer.

What's the issue here?

Should I start posting pictures of what left wingers do?
"but waddabout dem guise????"

Not so much.

The point is, I consistently oppose illegal acts

You however are only offended by shit people you disagree with do.

Were black children shot on Jan 6th? Were citizens brutally beaten? How many small business were destroyed?

Fuck off with that fake outrage. You really have no credibility saying shit about people who broke a window at the Capitol when you've ignored grotesque violence against people all summer.

You are pissed that citizens skerred your precious political class. You ain't pissed when worthless peasents get their children shot.

All you do is shit on the lower classes and shill for the establishment. China should put you on a payroll.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Blm/antifa destroyed communities and killed people all summer.

What's the issue here?

Should I start posting pictures of what left wingers do?
"but waddabout dem guise????"

Not so much.

The point is, I consistently oppose illegal acts

You however are only offended by shit people you disagree with do.

Were black children shot on Jan 6th? Were citizens brutally beaten? How many small business were destroyed?

Fuck off with that fake outrage. You really have no credibility saying shit about people who broke a window at the Capitol when you've ignored grotesque violence against people all summer.

You are pissed that citizens skerred your precious political class. You ain't pissed when worthless peasents get their children shot.

All you do is shit on the lower classes and shill for the establishment. China should put you on a payroll.
He is on chinas payroll. You don’t really think he can afford that vast collection of Chinese made rubber dildos do you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Horrible.

im certain the shooter would have been fully deterred from doing something illegal had the sale of guns in Austin been a crime to begin with

We need to stop selling guns to responsible law abiding citizens if we are to ever show these criminals we mean business!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let everyone that can fog a mirror carry guns, we'll not only be politer, but moar safer too!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We would be.

Cherry picking stories like this to use as a reason to infringe on our rights is ignorant and myopic.

I'm not sure you realize that there is far more that happens in this country that isnt reported on by any media.

There are vastly MORE incidents where legal gun ownership SAVED lives than incidents like this one.

If you wouldnt take pain killers away from people who need them based on street junkies abusing drugs. .....then you shouldnt want to take gun rights away from people who respect them based on criminals abusing guns.

Gun regulations only punish law abiding poor people. All it does is prevent lower classes from being able to enjoy their own constitutional rights and as we established. .....gun control is rooted in racism. So by your own standards you are defending a system of actual white supremacy by arguing for gun control.

Its mostly only going to prevent the poor and poor minorities from being able to use their own rights to defend themselves in the high crime areas they live in.

How you cannot or will not see that baffles me. I dont think you have your own position. You just seem to parrot and support whatever your hyperpartisan position demands of you.

You've shown that if anyone on the right wants it.....you oppose it.

You opposed gun control when Republicans signed gun control legislation ....as a racist move.

However now that NOT LEFT people oppose gun control....as an infringement with racist roots....now you are for it.

It's just pathetic. How anyone can form stances like this that impact real people and our country based on their brainwashed and programmed need to hate people on the other side of a political spectrum is so stupid, irresponsible and straight up cowardly.

How do function like that? Just parroting and mindlessly agreeing with stances just out of partisanship? You think gun control magically stopped being a racist and classist assault on constitutional right because your favorite war mongering shit bag politicains on the DNC team wants it?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let everyone that can fog a mirror carry guns, we'll not only be politer, but moar safer too!

Will this horror never end?

Do you ever consider the vast amount of incidents where peoples lives were saved because they had a gun?

Is murder magically less a horror if there is no gun involved?

You feel comfortable disarming law abiding citizens and infringing on constitutional rights because you assume it will stop illegal use of fire arms?

Wont it be a horror when more people are raped and murdered in their homes because they were not able to defend themselves?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you ever consider the vast amount of incidents where peoples lives were saved because they had a gun?

You feel comfortable disarming law abiding citizens and infringing on constitutional rights because you assume it will stop illegal use of fire arms?

Wont it be a horror when more people are raped and murdered in their homes because they were not able to defend themselves?
Does she consider the vast amount of gun violence perpetrated by criminals in inner cities who’ve obtained their guns illegally is the real question

but to be fair and safe we really must take grandma’s gun away. It’s simply a matter of civic duty

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In other news. Admin is posting in a flowery sun dress with the anus cut out. The one holiday bought him

And Seamajor is still into raping children.

that is all

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does she consider the vast amount of gun violence perpetrated by criminals in inner cities who’ve obtained their guns illegally is the real question

but to be fair and safe we really must take grandma’s gun away. It’s simply a matter of civic duty

And that's what makes gun control classist and racist.

Inner city gun violence with illegal guns is a problem for law abiding citizens in the inner cities.

All gun control does is make gun ownership.....which is a RIGHT....unattainable for the poor/working people who live in these high crime areas.

ALL they are yelling for are things that make the poor and working classes in high crime areas MORE vulnerable to gang violence and theft and rape and murder.

They dont want the innocent law abiding poors to have a gun. So they make it impossible. They are now forced to rely solely on being able to call police and hope they get help in time.

And now.. leftists are demanding to under fund police so badly that police are gutted and cannot adequately protect the citizens.

These assholes dont think. They just puke up whatever feel good slogan the left end chants. They buy into whatever corporate media serves.

Everything they want hurts the poor and working classes and they dont give a rip fucking shit about it. Have you noticed if media doesnt talk about it.....they dont even think about it? They grab ahold of whatever media starts spreading. They move from one talking point to the next and put no critical thought into anything they demand or are told.

They are right about everything and anyone who addresses the issue deeper is stupid to them. Abortion....they just spew slogans and poorly manufactured arguments. They dont genuinely care. Borders? More slogans and manufactured bad arguments. They dont genuinely care. Universal health care? Slogans and bullshit....again....they dont care.

They really dont. If they DID care they would be willing to deep dive into the reality of these issues and want to work together as a society to do genuine good for people.

They just demand whatever harmful bullshit the elites want, they think they are fighting the elites, wont listen and just plain dont care and if they get their way.....they will completely ignore the harm it does.

They exist for one purpose.....to oppose whatever other parties want. That's all they care about.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Don’t give seamajor a gun tho. He might shoot one of those poor kids after he rapes them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t give seamajor a gun tho. He might shoot one of those poor kids after he rapes them

I take the time to type all this shit out and all that happens is some stupid emoji or another retarded picture of some sort that only qualifies as a strawman at best.

They whine about us name calling or insulting them......but look at how they shit on you when you take the time to make an argument.

Do you think they realize the modern left is only creating radicals in every direction?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I take the time to type all this shit out and all that happens is some stupid emoji or another retarded picture of some sort that only qualifies as a strawman at best.

They whine about us name calling or insulting them......but look at how they shit on you when you take the time to make an argument.

Do you think they realize the modern left is only creating radicals in every direction?
I know right, like when all those radical left guys attempted a Coup De' tat back in January, amirite?

STOP BELIEVING YOUR OWN BULLSHIT.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know right, like when all those radical left guys attempted a Coup De' tat back in January, amirite?

That wasnt a coup.

And you are proving my point. I'm not the one stuck on bullshit....YOU are. And you'll stay stuck on bullshit because you cannot even talk to people outside of your partisan cult.

Look at how you act when you are disagreed with. That's a red flag that you've been brainwashed.

When you cannot clearly and rationally discuss your position and cope with opposition.....that's a problem.

So perhaps you should consider questioning your own self before you all cap other people who dont need to rely on strawman mockery and everything corporatists tell you via CNN.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That wasnt a coup.

And you are proving my point. I'm not the one stuck on bullshit....YOU are. And you'll stay stuck on bullshit because you cannot even talk to people outside of your partisan cult.

Look at how you act when you are disagreed with. That's a red flag that you've been brainwashed.

When you cannot clearly and rationally discuss your position and cope with opposition.....that's a problem.

So perhaps you should consider questioning your own self before you all cap other people who dont need to rely on strawman mockery and everything corporatists tell you via CNN.
Just stop it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See you cant penetrate the stupid.

Do you ever wonder if you are wrong, Admin? Or do you get some sort of zap to the brain if you mind goes down that blocked road?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you ever wonder if you are wrong, Admin? Or do you get some sort of zap to the brain if you mind goes down that blocked road?
For months Trump pleaded for his flock to stop the steal on 1/6, thousands from across the country came to stop the steal, on 1/6 trump exhorted his sheep to stop the steal, his morans then attempted to overtake the US Capital and STOP THE STEAL. You can lie to yourself, but that's your business.

CAPITOL-CHAOS-SCENE-7.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

For months Trump pleaded for his flock to stop the steal on 1/6, thousands from across the country came to stop the steal, on 1/6 trump exhorted his sheep to stop the steal, his morans then attempted to overtake the US Capital and STOP THE STEAL. You can lie to yourself, but that's your business.

But you’ll still have an ample supply of cocks to suck over in Portland

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm not lying to myself at all. You are, Admin.

You should be JUST AS MAD that Biden was given the primaries when it very likely was Sanders who won.

You've been programmed to see other Americans as your enemy. You are literally an establishment shill.

And you are helping boost a false narrative that is intended to allow the government to further spy on Americans(Biden just dumped millions into that) and possibly push legislation to criminalize protest they dont like.

And you'll likely be cheering this on, because you are enmeshed in this fake "team blue vs team red" mentality and you cannot break out of it.

You have a shitty nasty attitude towards anyone who challenges your cult narratives.

You really should start questioning yourself. You likely wont because your emotions are overly invested (which should be a warning sign to you) and you've rooted your identity into opposing anyone non left.

You know I'm right.

You are legit bitching because people you disagree with politically got good and angry....rightfully....at the government. But you ignore the riots that left children dead. You even excuse it.

So clearly you hate the people and elevate the government.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
AFTER MONTHS OF TRUMPS LIES ABOUT THE ELECTION, HE BEGGED THE 'TARDS TO COME TO DC AND STOP THE STEAL, HERE HE IS ADDRESSING THOSE THOUSANDS OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS FROM ALL ACROSS THE FRUITED PLAIN, EXHORTING HIS VOTERS (A FEW OF THEM ARE GOOD PEOPLE?) TO GO DOWN TO THE CAPITOL RIGHT DOWN THE STREET (BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE) AND NOT BE WEAK BUT TO BE STRONG! AND STOP THE STEAL....HE EVEN SAID HE WAS MEETING THEM THERE...BUT HE KNEW BETTER THAN TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE SHITSTORM HE WAS HOPING WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...LISTEN THIS HIS OWN WORDS, LISTEN TO THEM 2 OR 3 TIMES....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
AFTER MONTHS OF TRUMPS LIES ABOUT THE ELECTION, HE BEGGED THE 'TARDS TO COME TO DC AND STOP THE STEAL, HERE HE IS ADDRESSING THOSE THOUSANDS OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS FROM ALL ACROSS THE FRUITED PLAIN, EXHORTING HIS VOTERS (A FEW OF THEM ARE GOOD PEOPLE?) TO GO DOWN TO THE CAPITOL RIGHT DOWN THE STREET (BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE) AND NOT BE WEAK BUT TO BE STRONG! AND STOP THE STEAL....HE EVEN SAID HE WAS MEETING THEM THERE...BUT HE KNEW BETTER THAN TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE SHITSTORM HE WAS HOPING WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...LISTEN THIS HIS OWN WORDS, LISTEN TO THEM 2 OR 3 TIMES....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its real simple, the media has brainwashed them. Operation Mockingbird has succeeded.

mockingbird.jpg

So, are you saying righties are not members of the American public? Wow. That's a big admission.

But, honestly, you are. And you have been duped just as badly as the Dems. Stop fooling yourself. Your subject line would be accurate if it said: "Why the left and the right believe what they do."