Will Regans finger survivded the the emotical onslaught ??

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
79333697fa024a7546669d8c92601bb6.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
look, biggy reached the got dang R button up top the keybored to punch in REATRD pics :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay, that wont do, quite laf if I do say so

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm up to speed now.
Regan takes dick pills btw. To wack it.
Jest sayin'
Normally after Stubby Pinata gets super mad at me and goes on a negging spree on old posts of mine, Regen usually follows along right behind after a couple minutes and goes on her own negging spree.
And here she comes again negging my posts!

#soblessed #reganlovesme

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm up to speed now.
Jest sayin'
Normally after Stubby Pinata gets super mad at me and goes on a negging spree on old posts of mine, Regen usually follows along right behind after a couple minutes and goes on her own negging spree.
tell us more about how that makes your menstrual cramps flare up noodle neck?

Does it make you wanna think about dove's kid in some really sick ways? Creeper?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby you’re as predictable as a morning dump in maws house trailer

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is that what they are calling sucking cock these days? By you? "talking to the UPS guy"?

you faggot. Have another gay emoji for your passionate dedication to dick sucking

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I'm up to speed now.
Jest sayin'

#soblessed #reganlovesme
Eh. All that old queen has left. Neg away I say.
She spent days at SG negging some of us thousands of times. It's amazing how much time she has on her hands. Truth be told, Regan isn't all that bright.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm up to speed now.
Jest sayin'

#soblessed #reganlovesme
She spent days at SG negging some of us thousands of times. It's amazing how much time she has on her hands. Truth be told, Regan isn't all that bright.

we should support the retarded

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm up to speed now.
Jest sayin'

#soblessed #reganlovesme

we should support the retarded
I agree, if it makes Stubby and his soft headed protege happy to click the gay or poopy thingy at me, let them have at it. No skin off my back.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
When you get under somebody's skin, for years and years, these manifestations of tantrums are inevitable.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm up to speed now.
Jest sayin'

Meh, who cares? :GiggleBitch:
'Zactly, but it did make me understand who Blandscape means, when he mentions "Proxy"
I'm ot sure I would even know who Regen is/was if she didn't follow Pauncho Pudge Factory around giving me abuse emojis. (The horror, the horror)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm up to speed now.
Jest sayin'

Meh, who cares? :GiggleBitch:
'Zactly, but it did make me understand who Blandscape means, when he mentions "Proxy"
I'm ot sure I would even know who Regen is/was if she didn't follow Pauncho Pudge Factory around giving me abuse emojis. (The horror, the horror)

Regan is a troll and should be treated as such. IDGAF how many emojis I get. I would if they were NFTs and I could monetize them. I'd be rich! lol