Wipeout and Red Bulls

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone get addicted to red bulls ane playing wipeout? I am thinking of doing another all nighter feeding this addiction and getting all tracks on fury for the ps3.

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The thing that makes wipeout stwnd out from f zero is the first person cockpit mode. i used to like f zero s for the n64 tho but could not get into gx even though Ive had it as well.

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have never owned a sony console since psp as I have almost always been a retro indy and pc ga,er with some nintendo handhelds thrown in for good measure. But I recently started making the bit bucks again and decided to splurge and bought a used ps3 with a crapload of games for it. I just started playing the enhanced ico and shadow ports and theyre amazing. amazing pieces of software really.

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You ever get that tingly feeling inside witnessing the beginning of a great motion picture or a game of the ages? That is what I am feeling experiencing Ico for the first time as the remastered ps3 version. I can already tell this is going to be one of the best gaming experinces of all time. the game i heard prefiously was like close to a decade in the making wnd the srudio only made like two games for sony thus far. wow just wow what a game.

Last edited: