With this I bid you adieu

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poark leaves the internets forever moar often than dems impeeech TRUMP.
Monster a.k.a Jake too

Did you see his goodbye cruel BastardFactory post in Meltdown?

It was a hoot.

This is like the 6th site I've chased that knuckle dragging pansy off already

Why does acting like a tiny pos asshole give you such pride?

Come on now, as one of the few lucid libs poasting here you have to recognize that those cbt folks come to other boards exclusively to disrupt them. Then they go and poast about how pwned we all are in their secret upstairs room.

Biggie is a giant asshole who seems to live to destroy forums. He cannot handle anyone having a different viewpoint than his own hateful, tight assed view. He prides himself in diminishing the size and the scope of forums. It's completely ridiculous. He basically brays about how great he is at losing.
Yet Jake and admin have as their home board the flagship of destroyed forums with no difference of opinion allowed. So clearly it doesn't bother them. Biggie has never IP banned anyone ever. You can always come back and poast again.

Biggie is still a divisive asshole who offers no redeeming value in any of his posts and just lives to projectile vomit hate all over everything he disagrees with.

At least he is poasting his own words and ideas and not mainlining the weak-ass memes from Occupy Democrats.

No, he's mainlining Q-Anon and Breitbart! Much better!

Well, it is, but that is beside the point. These other individuals have proven time and again that administrative heavy-handedness is not their real problem, butthurt is.

Well, imo, there is a line between butthurt and lack of desire to come to a board with such negativity. The problem is, the perpetrators of the negativity always choose to believe that butthurt is what drives others away, rather than the perpetrator's own unpleasant nature.
I only stop going to boards if I get banned or bored. You can ignore butthurts.

Of course you can. But there is banning, boredom, butthurt, AND a brave desire to not be so damn stupid as to hang on in an ambience of extreme negativity when you could be doing something productive.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

Come on now, as one of the few lucid libs poasting here you have to recognize that those cbt folks come to other boards exclusively to disrupt them. Then they go and poast about how pwned we all are in their secret upstairs room.

Biggie is a giant asshole who seems to live to destroy forums. He cannot handle anyone having a different viewpoint than his own hateful, tight assed view. He prides himself in diminishing the size and the scope of forums. It's completely ridiculous. He basically brays about how great he is at losing.
Yet Jake and admin have as their home board the flagship of destroyed forums with no difference of opinion allowed. So clearly it doesn't bother them. Biggie has never IP banned anyone ever. You can always come back and poast again.

Biggie is still a divisive asshole who offers no redeeming value in any of his posts and just lives to projectile vomit hate all over everything he disagrees with.

At least he is poasting his own words and ideas and not mainlining the weak-ass memes from Occupy Democrats.

No, he's mainlining Q-Anon and Breitbart! Much better!

Well, it is, but that is beside the point. These other individuals have proven time and again that administrative heavy-handedness is not their real problem, butthurt is.

Well, imo, there is a line between butthurt and lack of desire to come to a board with such negativity. The problem is, the perpetrators of the negativity always choose to believe that butthurt is what drives others away, rather than the perpetrator's own unpleasant nature.
I only stop going to boards if I get banned or bored. You can ignore butthurts.

Of course you can. But there is banning, boredom, butthurt, AND a brave desire to not be so damn stupid as to hang on in an ambience of extreme negativity when you could be doing something productive.
I dunno I come here for like 15-30 minutes a day for some laughs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think the next two years of Lotus finding herself in agreement with us Trumptards is going to be beautiful.

Lmao.

Maybe we can revisit this Trump issue in a few years. Perhaps she will emphasize more with why we went in that direction. Rather than viewing Trump supporters as an enemy of sorts.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

It's the only thing he's reeeeally good at.

...world class, in fact.
I'm better at making geriatric losers like you cry tho

just sayin'

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

Their secret upstairs room is where all the real soap and suds action takes place.

it's a real clusterfuck of man sweat, tears and recycled lube.

One of their most trusted members gave me a glimpse a few times

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
meanwhile, spazzmin is on permanent meltdown and I am not.

lulz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

CRY MOAR!!!!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

CRY MOAR!!!!
Madison Cawthorne...pwning libs from a wheelchair...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think the next two years of Lotus finding herself in agreement with us Trumptards is going to be beautiful.

Lmao.

Maybe we can revisit this Trump issue in a few years. Perhaps she will emphasize more with why we went in that direction. Rather than viewing Trump supporters as an enemy of sorts.
that would require integrity and intellectual honesty dear.

Being devoid of those two elements is a prerequisite to becoming a liberal in the first place

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

CRY MOAR!!!!

Over the next 2 years of establishment democrat fuckery and republican doormat shit I think we assimilate Lotus or she will assimilate us.

Either way I feel like we will be on the same side of the revolution.

Just watch. I'll bet on it lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

CRY MOAR!!!!

Over the next 2 years of establishment democrat fuckery and republican doormat shit I think we assimilate Lotus or she will assimilate us.

I have zero faith in people like lotus.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmao.

Being devoid of those two elements is a prerequisite to becoming a liberal in the first place

Well let's stretch ourselves a bit here.

Liberals are not what we are seeing. Liberals stood up for liberty.

It's far leftists you have the problem with.....more likely democrats.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

CRY MOAR!!!!

I have faith in anyone that doesnt run screaming to an echo chamber and trying to dox and get anyone who disagrees with them fired.

And its not like shes drooling on herself with hate like Admin and Hollowbrain.

I'd rather argue with Lotus than most of these people. At least she still views us as human beings.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

CRY MOAR!!!!

I have faith in anyone that doesnt run screaming to an echo chamber and trying to dox and get anyone who disagrees with them fired.

I'd rather argue with Lotus than most of these people. At least she still views us as human beings.

Plus she's the poark-slayer, a must-have for any forum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

CRY MOAR!!!!

LotusAnti
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

CRY MOAR!!!!

oh lol

This is getting its own thread :ROFL:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

CRY MOAR!!!!

Get your copy today!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lmao.

Well let's stretch ourselves a bit here.

Liberals are not what we are seeing. Liberals stood up for liberty.

It's far leftists you have the problem with.....more likely democrats.

The site owner on VF is a liberal but she hates the far left cringe fringe which has hijacked the modern political left.