Women's Manifesto

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Appreciate it, although I suspect I was being an arsehole.

27657414.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "dyslexia" defined as this:

"Dyslexia is a learning disorder that involves difficulty reading due to problems identifying speech sounds and learning how they relate to..."

No it isn't. Its broadly defined as a significant difference between reading and writing ability, specificly when writing lags reading.

so my next question is, do you even know what "dyslexia" is?

Well of course, its one of the reasons i didn't go to university untill my 20s and different from the obvious reason you never will go to study in academia. Or put another way ive been tested by an educational psycologist. A significant gap begins at 5 points, mine is 27 point gap and guess which one lags below average and which above?
Yes this one may be a bit tough for you so I will allow you to phone a friend.

Now is there anything else you wish to go full retard on?

WTF are you talking about?! Here are the clinical characteristics of Dyslexia:

"Dyslexia is a learning disorder that involves difficulty reading due to problems identifying speech sounds and learning how they relate to letters and words (decoding). Also called reading disability, dyslexia affects areas of the brain that process language."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What the holy fuck is happening here? How is it you have Dyslexia, yet still do not know the basic definition?

Here's your gem of an answer:

HypoDyslexicWannabe said:
No it isn't. Its broadly defined as a significant difference between reading and writing ability, specificly when writing lags reading.

What the fuck did you just say? "When writing lags reading???!!!" Huh? Look at what you posted dickhead, it makes no fucking sense. No sense whatsoever.

I think the final diagnosis here is that you're just the run of the mill moron.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No. I don't. Words aren't about attractiveness, but men that have more than a brain stump do seem to like smarter than the average woman.

So that's the reason why most men can't stand you... I always assumed it was because of your girth and poor personal hygeine.

Most sissy men can't stand a woman that doesn't kowtow to them. I can't stand a sissy either. It's even.

Pardon me for being pedantic but dont sissy men prefer to bow down to women or am I going just a bit to far BDSM? Or is that what strong men do cos it takes courage?

My view is theres so much evil in the world what with leftwingers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and castrating children for their freakazoid ideology that we may as well ban abortion before getting round to stacking commies!

Hi, honey. I think you and the other Chicken Littles here need to form some sort of support group. You are losing the plot, badly.

I think I have a better understanding of Gender theory than Crutasious period bipeds like you ever will.

I think you were aiming for, Cretaceous Period. You know, the one that comes after Jurassic Park? I mean, The Jurassic Era.

I think you mean before cronologicaly, as in Jurassic Era they got big and Bitey like Caskur on heat.

No. I think "what I mean," is what I mean. As far as your description of Caskur on some new designer drug only you, Dovey, and SHAMPAIN know about is quit concerning, but here on BF, it's about on par.

On heat means ovulating and ready to mate not some "Designer drug", you would know this if you were a real woman.

Answer me this Mr. "Chronology," how is one "on heat?"

Now you're talking about biological reproduction? Why not use, "in heat?" Instead of trying to sound like Professor Dovey, why not just say what you mean in an English language recognized by the United Nations?

This is because any understanding of english is beyond you, on and in are interchangeable. You can live in a Forest or on a Forest, Forest being classified as woodland and heathland.

Likewise a woman can be on her period or come into season, on second thoughts caskur would be classified as being in season. But I would expect real women to know this.

Yet, you're the one out here that had to be corrected. Why you're posting about "English" when you're the ignorant sod running around, trying to sound intelligent while not being able to spell common words that 5-year-olds in comas can spell?

Its called dyslexia, personally I dont care much, you could cop a beating with precise spelling or one that Ownarz joo! Either way its still a beating.

"trying to sound intelligent"

Those 4 words could be worth their own thread. Firstly I'm not trying to anything, this is me in low gear thats all thats needed although I understand why you may think its high gear. Also inferiority complex much?

"Dyslexia is a learning disorder that involves difficulty reading due to problems identifying speech sounds and learning how they relate to..."

What the fuck that gotta do with your silly ass trying to spell words based on how they sound? Funny enough you're able to identify speech sounds, so my next question is, do you even know what "dyslexia" is? Or is this another attention seeking grab on why you're an overall dipshit trying to self diagnose your own stupidity with a plastic knife and a ball of string?
When your meth fucked head can't find any other form of grief you go after peoples spelling then have a hissy fit when someone points out your mistakes, you sure like telling the world your life sucks... Nobody who's that vulgar 24/7 can have any happiness in their lives, NOBODY! Ever called Samaritans?

"Crackhead type! Crackhead type good! Crackhead proud! Crackhead funny!"

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Well of course, its one of the reasons i didn't go to university untill my 20s and different from the obvious reason you never will go to study in academia. Or put another way ive been tested by an educational psycologist. A significant gap begins at 5 points, mine is 27 point gap and guess which one lags below average and which above?

"Dyslexia is a learning disorder that involves difficulty reading due to problems identifying speech sounds and learning how they relate to letters and words (decoding). Also called reading disability, dyslexia affects areas of the brain that process language."

What the holy fuck is happening here? How is it you have Dyslexia, yet still do not know the basic definition?

What the fuck did you just say? "When writing lags reading???!!!" Huh? Look at what you posted dickhead, it makes no fucking sense. No sense whatsoever.

In a way we are both done here, I am done with your drivel and you are done to a turn. How long did it take you to find a wrong definition of Dyslexia dullard?

"Dyslexia is a learning difficulty which primarily affects reading and writing skills. "

"What is Dyslexia?

Dyslexia is defined as a learning difficulty that affects the literacy skills, such as writing, reading, and spelling..."

"a variable often familial learning disability involving difficulties in acquiring and processing language that is typically manifested by a lack of proficiency in reading, spelling, and writing Other Words from dyslexia Example Sentences Learn More About dyslexia ".

bye!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

In a way we are both done here, I am done with your drivel and you are done to a turn. How long did it take you to find a wrong definition of Dyslexia dullard?

"Dyslexia is a learning difficulty which primarily affects reading and writing skills. "

"What is Dyslexia?

Dyslexia is defined as a learning difficulty that affects the literacy skills, such as writing, reading, and spelling..."

"a variable often familial learning disability involving difficulties in acquiring and processing language that is typically manifested by a lack of proficiency in reading, spelling, and writing Other Words from dyslexia Example Sentences Learn More About dyslexia ".

bye!

I guess I should just ignore what the Mayo Clinic says, it only being one of the most respected medical facilities in the world?

I'm not going to sit here and play fucking Semantics with your learning disability ass. Your definition of Dyslexia in regard to yourself isn't even fucking close to the definition of what Dyslexia is. You're just fucking stupid. What you did was post the definition that I previously posted. Unfortunately for you, you had already ejaculated a response contrary to what the real definition of Dyslexia is.

You were "done" the minute you thought you could come in here, and act like a fake Rain Man aka Raymond Babbitt. Did you think you wouldn't get bitchslapped?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

"What is Dyslexia?

bye!

I guess I should just ignore what the Mayo Clinic says, it only being one of the most respected medical facilities in the world?

Yes, its wrong or incomplete, you would expect that on a generalised medical org but not a specific one relating to the condition. This is how thinking helps, dont you have some dialating to do?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

"What is Dyslexia?

bye!

Yes, its wrong or incomplete, you would expect that on a generalised medical org but not a specific one relating to the condition. This is how thinking helps, dont you have some dialating to do?

Nice back peddling. Now you're saying you have a medical degree and your knowledge surpasses over 100 years of medical science? Funny enough, you've got to be one of the most idiotic posters out here playing an M.D.

I've seen when you "think." You're better off using "Dyslexia" as a crutch on why you're a fucking dipshit.