Women's Manifesto

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Wid ye like me tae write you one?

yeah, Flea said she wanted you to write her a love sonnet, as long as you don't have another mental breakdown when if everyone says it sucks

I doubt she wants it, and I doubt he'll do it since there are stips.

I've got a pre-write I'm working on but it's a bit rough to publish -- and I'm having trouble smoothing it down.

Proxy and I luvs a poem. Don't be so reticent, his alter ego Poppet isn't, and her wurk is shite.

Okay, but understand that the theme (and most of the lead verse) is collected from an army drinking song from WW1 and it's better sung than declaimed.

> > clears throat < <

Yer ass is like a stovepipe, Countess darling
The nipples on yer tits are turning green
There's a yard of yarn protruding from yer navel
You are the ugliest fucking bitch I've ever seen (...my darling...)

A dozen flies are crawling on yer pussy
A scarlet do-rag covers yer bald head
Yer ass is like the back seat of a Buick
Yer tits hang off of both sides of the bed (...my darling...)

A thousand crabs are running round yer asshole
When you piss you piss a stream as green as grass
There's enough wax in yer ears to make a candle
So why not make one, dear, and shove it up yer ass (...my darling Countess...)

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

yeah, Flea said she wanted you to write her a love sonnet, as long as you don't have another mental breakdown when if everyone says it sucks

I've got a pre-write I'm working on but it's a bit rough to publish -- and I'm having trouble smoothing it down.

Proxy and I luvs a poem. Don't be so reticent, his alter ego Poppet isn't, and her wurk is shite.

Okay, but understand that the theme (and most of the lead verse) is collected from an army drinking song from WW1 and it's better sung than declaimed.

> > clears throat < <

Let me give you a bit of The Jam in response..

...."Stop apologizing for the things you've never done,
cause time is short and life is cruel but it's up to us to change,
This town called malice."

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

> > clears throat < <

Good lord. How did my lovely thread devolve so thoroughly?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No. I don't. Words aren't about attractiveness, but men that have more than a brain stump do seem to like smarter than the average woman.

So that's the reason why most men can't stand you... I always assumed it was because of your girth and poor personal hygeine.

Most sissy men can't stand a woman that doesn't kowtow to them. I can't stand a sissy either. It's even.

Pardon me for being pedantic but dont sissy men prefer to bow down to women or am I going just a bit to far BDSM? Or is that what strong men do cos it takes courage?

My view is theres so much evil in the world what with leftwingers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and castrating children for their freakazoid ideology that we may as well ban abortion before getting round to stacking commies!

Hi, honey. I think you and the other Chicken Littles here need to form some sort of support group. You are losing the plot, badly.

I think I have a better understanding of Gender theory than Crutasious period bipeds like you ever will.

I think you were aiming for, Cretaceous Period. You know, the one that comes after Jurassic Park? I mean, The Jurassic Era.

I think you mean before cronologicaly, as in Jurassic Era they got big and Bitey like Caskur on heat.

No. I think "what I mean," is what I mean. As far as your description of Caskur on some new designer drug only you, Dovey, and SHAMPAIN know about is quit concerning, but here on BF, it's about on par.

On heat means ovulating and ready to mate not some "Designer drug", you would know this if you were a real woman.

Answer me this Mr. "Chronology," how is one "on heat?"

Now you're talking about biological reproduction? Why not use, "in heat?" Instead of trying to sound like Professor Dovey, why not just say what you mean in an English language recognized by the United Nations?

This is because any understanding of english is beyond you, on and in are interchangeable. You can live in a Forest or on a Forest, Forest being classified as woodland and heathland.

Likewise a woman can be on her period or come into season, on second thoughts caskur would be classified as being in season. But I would expect real women to know this.

Yet, you're the one out here that had to be corrected. Why you're posting about "English" when you're the ignorant sod running around, trying to sound intelligent while not being able to spell common words that 5-year-olds in comas can spell?

Its called dyslexia, personally I dont care much, you could cop a beating with precise spelling or one that Ownarz joo! Either way its still a beating.

"trying to sound intelligent"

Those 4 words could be worth their own thread. Firstly I'm not trying to anything, this is me in low gear thats all thats needed although I understand why you may think its high gear. Also inferiority complex much?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "dyslexia" defined as this:

"Dyslexia is a learning disorder that involves difficulty reading due to problems identifying speech sounds and learning how they relate to..."

What the fuck that gotta do with your silly ass trying to spell words based on how they sound? Funny enough you're able to identify speech sounds, so my next question is, do you even know what "dyslexia" is? Or is this another attention seeking grab on why you're an overall dipshit trying to self diagnose your own stupidity with a plastic knife and a ball of string?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Seems like this is a Seinfeld war, it's about nothing so far as I can tell.

It's all about nothing, didn't I show you that even?

I suppose. I'm trying to give Regan the benefit of the doubt.

This is why "pretend" fights don't make sense to me.

If I'm going to fuck someone up, there has to be meaning behind it. At forum's it's all mental masturbation to me...no matter who participates, no matter how lofty or pedestrian, it's all first class bullshit.

You couldn't fuck anyone up you are harmless, you are like a lobotomised Flynn on mogadon.

Kinda like your claims of having "dyslexia."

I think you're just a retard that wants to have dyslexia. I'd have thought by you allegedly having dyslexia, you'd know much more about this learning disorder that you are now using as a crutch.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

"Dyslexia is a learning disorder that involves difficulty reading due to problems identifying speech sounds and learning how they relate to..."

No it isn't. Its broadly defined as a significant difference between reading and writing ability, specificly when writing lags reading.

so my next question is, do you even know what "dyslexia" is?

Well of course, its one of the reasons i didn't go to university untill my 20s and different from the obvious reason you never will go to study in academia. Or put another way ive been tested by an educational psycologist. A significant gap begins at 5 points, mine is 27 point gap and guess which one lags below average and which above?
Yes this one may be a bit tough for you so I will allow you to phone a friend.

Now is there anything else you wish to go full retard on?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I don't. Words aren't about attractiveness, but men that have more than a brain stump do seem to like smarter than the average woman.

So that's the reason why most men can't stand you... I always assumed it was because of your girth and poor personal hygeine.

Most sissy men can't stand a woman that doesn't kowtow to them. I can't stand a sissy either. It's even.

Pardon me for being pedantic but dont sissy men prefer to bow down to women or am I going just a bit to far BDSM? Or is that what strong men do cos it takes courage?

My view is theres so much evil in the world what with leftwingers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and castrating children for their freakazoid ideology that we may as well ban abortion before getting round to stacking commies!

Hi, honey. I think you and the other Chicken Littles here need to form some sort of support group. You are losing the plot, badly.

I think I have a better understanding of Gender theory than Crutasious period bipeds like you ever will.

I think you were aiming for, Cretaceous Period. You know, the one that comes after Jurassic Park? I mean, The Jurassic Era.

I think you mean before cronologicaly, as in Jurassic Era they got big and Bitey like Caskur on heat.

No. I think "what I mean," is what I mean. As far as your description of Caskur on some new designer drug only you, Dovey, and SHAMPAIN know about is quit concerning, but here on BF, it's about on par.

On heat means ovulating and ready to mate not some "Designer drug", you would know this if you were a real woman.

Answer me this Mr. "Chronology," how is one "on heat?"

Now you're talking about biological reproduction? Why not use, "in heat?" Instead of trying to sound like Professor Dovey, why not just say what you mean in an English language recognized by the United Nations?

This is because any understanding of english is beyond you, on and in are interchangeable. You can live in a Forest or on a Forest, Forest being classified as woodland and heathland.

Likewise a woman can be on her period or come into season, on second thoughts caskur would be classified as being in season. But I would expect real women to know this.

Yet, you're the one out here that had to be corrected. Why you're posting about "English" when you're the ignorant sod running around, trying to sound intelligent while not being able to spell common words that 5-year-olds in comas can spell?

Its called dyslexia, personally I dont care much, you could cop a beating with precise spelling or one that Ownarz joo! Either way its still a beating.

"trying to sound intelligent"

Those 4 words could be worth their own thread. Firstly I'm not trying to anything, this is me in low gear thats all thats needed although I understand why you may think its high gear. Also inferiority complex much?

What the fuck that gotta do with your silly ass trying to spell words based on how they sound? Funny enough you're able to identify speech sounds, so my next question is, do you even know what "dyslexia" is? Or is this another attention seeking grab on why you're an overall dipshit trying to self diagnose your own stupidity with a plastic knife and a ball of string?
When your meth fucked head can't find any other form of grief you go after peoples spelling then have a hissy fit when someone points out your mistakes, you sure like telling the world your life sucks... Nobody who's that vulgar 24/7 can have any happiness in their lives, NOBODY! Ever called Samaritans?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

> > clears throat < <

Did you really just call me ugly?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

> > clears throat < <

Did you really just call me ugly?

Just poetic license, m'dear.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And in the benefit of my doubt she gave way to my doubt.

Let me just say out loud, I overstressed the point. I mean let's face it I respect so little on every board I have ever posted in, because all I ever posted too was to you fucking windless wonderous reprobates.

I misspoke on a roll, I rolled over someone I respect and admire while letting my fingers do the walking, wiffoot engaging my sense.

I was, and probably still am a fucking moron.

Let me make it even clearer than dat.

I respect Lily, I covet her and apologise to her.

Now who's going to tell me dat is a mistake?

Did Oak ground you for insulting her? I that why you refuse to come out of your "room"?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Lol @ Shampaign.

I was kinda talking about the latter stages of Europe as you well know where English teams are the strongest representation of any European country.

Fuckin Europa leage lolololol!!!!

I'd rather diie trying in the upper echelons than scrabble in the dirt for minor trophies.

Don't forget the milk bill.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
And in the benefit of my doubt she gave way to my doubt.

Let me just say out loud, I overstressed the point. I mean let's face it I respect so little on every board I have ever posted in, because all I ever posted too was to you fucking windless wonderous reprobates.

I misspoke on a roll, I rolled over someone I respect and admire while letting my fingers do the walking, wiffoot engaging my sense.

I was, and probably still am a fucking moron.

Let me make it even clearer than dat.

I respect Lily, I covet her and apologise to her.

Now who's going to tell me dat is a mistake?

Did Oak ground you for insulting her? I that why you refuse to come out of your "room"?

Says the guy locked in my inbox.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol @ Shampaign.

I was kinda talking about the latter stages of Europe as you well know where English teams are the strongest representation of any European country.

Fuckin Europa leage lolololol!!!!

I'd rather diie trying in the upper echelons than scrabble in the dirt for minor trophies.

Don't forget the milk bill.
It's all to do with money though, how many of those teams players are actually English? 1-10%... Rangers and Celtic are bigger clubs than all in England except MAYBE Man Utd... FACT!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We need a YAWN emotie

Nah, we just need you to say one thing that is interesting and witty.

Well?

No, we need you to quit being so gawddamn boring. I haven’t seen you post ANYTHING that contains any sort of “wit”. All you do is blither like a fucking baboon.

Stop saying boring as if you, like me, understand whit dat means in terms of a lack of content in what I am compelled tae read. If you are posting after boredom, whit does dat make you?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What's this thread about again?
oZPiDee.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems like this is a Seinfeld war, it's about nothing so far as I can tell.

It's all about nothing, didn't I show you that even?

I suppose. I'm trying to give Regan the benefit of the doubt.

This is why "pretend" fights don't make sense to me.

If I'm going to fuck someone up, there has to be meaning behind it. At forum's it's all mental masturbation to me...no matter who participates, no matter how lofty or pedestrian, it's all first class bullshit.

You couldn't fuck anyone up you are harmless, you are like a lobotomised Flynn on mogadon.

You don't know me. Feel blessed.