Women's Manifesto

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Duhv: Women are too stupid to know that abortion isn't their only option.
Well bitch, you only have YOU to blame. Had you idiots got onboard with a second tri ban, you wouldnt be looking at coat hangers in an alley. ENJOY!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well bitch, you only have YOU to blame. Had you idiots got onboard with a second tri ban, you wouldnt be looking at coat hangers in an alley. ENJOY!

Me to blame? Roe v Wade was decided in January of 1973, I was just about 5 years 10 months and 3 weeks old. Definitely all my fault.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Me to blame? Roe v Wade was decided in January of 1973, I was just about 5 years 10 months and 3 weeks old. Definitely all my fault.

Are you REALLY that fucking stupid?

Fighting about abortion didnt end in 1973. Cunts just like you have refused to budge an inch, inluding all your adult life. Now you lost the whole fucking enchilada.

You people, fuktard.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I don't. Words aren't about attractiveness, but men that have more than a brain stump do seem to like smarter than the average woman.

So that's the reason why most men can't stand you... I always assumed it was because of your girth and poor personal hygeine.

Most sissy men can't stand a woman that doesn't kowtow to them. I can't stand a sissy either. It's even.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lotus, this is not fair.

I’m a Christian woman and even tho I know abortion is wrong, I’ll never infringe on a woman’s right to choose.

That's true about you. This is in honor of a particular Christian woman who makes outrageous claims about her defense of women.

This is meltdown, right?
Why would you even put something like this in meltdown? Are you trying to be provocative come 2022?
:Id Hit It:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Please don’t disturb admin any further. He’s in the middle of sucking cock

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
:facepalm: not this subject again.

Well, Dove posts about it in every thread. She infests everything from Dog threads to celebrity death threads with her anti-choice hysteria. I was just trying to keep it all in one place here. It's a gallant effort, at the least.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus, this is not fair.

I’m a Christian woman and even tho I know abortion is wrong, I’ll never infringe on a woman’s right to choose.

That's true about you. This is in honor of a particular Christian woman who makes outrageous claims about her defense of women.

This is meltdown, right?
Why would you even put something like this in meltdown? Are you trying to be provocative come 2022?

Where would you put it, oh Sage of the Troll Underground?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lotus, this is not fair.

This is meltdown, right?

In Woman’s Day or Cosmopolitan perhaps… if I had a frontbum.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus, this is not fair.

This is meltdown, right?

In Woman’s Day or Cosmopolitan perhaps… if I had a frontbum.

Fuck off, misogynist.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
By Birdie, the Christian Soldier

We Christian women are here to support and empower women. We empower all women with unplanned pregnancies by forcing them to birth children, whether or not the birth could cause mental, financial, or physical harm to the mother. You must have that baby, and we soldiers will force you at gunpoint to do so, if we must.

Furthermore, we Christian women are here to ignore you should you be molested, harassed or raped by anyone we admire. So shut yer damn yap if Trump ever did anything illegal to you. We don't want to hear it.

Now, while we await your calls for help (should you be pregnant and not want a baby) we are polishing our guns.

We love and support you, always! We are pro-woman!

The proto fascists want the government to have dominion over a woman's body.
Bitch, I'd never rape you either! DOUBLE EWWWW!

I wouldn't fuck either of the sows, even with Peaches strap on nose....

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's interesting how some men on here seem to think abortion is a women-only issue.

I learned in sex ed back in middle school that it takes a woman AND a man to make a baby. Or at least their sex juices.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's interesting how some men on here seem to think abortion is a women-only issue.

I learned in sex ed back in middle school that it takes a woman AND a man to make a baby. Or at least their sex juices.

So how about giving men some reproductive rights then Dumbass, start with equal right to know who the father is aka paternity test.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I don't. Words aren't about attractiveness, but men that have more than a brain stump do seem to like smarter than the average woman.

So that's the reason why most men can't stand you... I always assumed it was because of your girth and poor personal hygeine.

Most sissy men can't stand a woman that doesn't kowtow to them. I can't stand a sissy either. It's even.

Pardon me for being pedantic but dont sissy men prefer to bow down to women or am I going just a bit to far BDSM? Or is that what strong men do cos it takes courage?

My view is theres so much evil in the world what with leftwingers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and castrating children for their freakazoid ideology that we may as well ban abortion before getting round to stacking commies!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pardon me for being pedantic but dont sissy men prefer to bow down to women or am I going just a bit to far BDSM? Or is that what strong men do cos it takes courage?

My view is theres so much evil in the world what with leftwingers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and castrating children for their freakazoid ideology that we may as well ban abortion before getting round to stacking commies!

Hi, honey. I think you and the other Chicken Littles here need to form some sort of support group. You are losing the plot, badly.