Women's Manifesto

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I don't. Words aren't about attractiveness, but men that have more than a brain stump do seem to like smarter than the average woman.

So that's the reason why most men can't stand you... I always assumed it was because of your girth and poor personal hygeine.

Most sissy men can't stand a woman that doesn't kowtow to them. I can't stand a sissy either. It's even.

Pardon me for being pedantic but dont sissy men prefer to bow down to women or am I going just a bit to far BDSM? Or is that what strong men do cos it takes courage?

My view is theres so much evil in the world what with leftwingers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and castrating children for their freakazoid ideology that we may as well ban abortion before getting round to stacking commies!

Hi, honey. I think you and the other Chicken Littles here need to form some sort of support group. You are losing the plot, badly.

I think I have a better understanding of Gender theory than Crutasious period bipeds like you ever will.

I think you were aiming for, Cretaceous Period. You know, the one that comes after Jurassic Park? I mean, The Jurassic Era.

I think you mean before cronologicaly, as in Jurassic Era they got big and Bitey like Caskur on heat.

No. I think "what I mean," is what I mean. As far as your description of Caskur on some new designer drug only you, Dovey, and SHAMPAIN know about is quit concerning, but here on BF, it's about on par.

On heat means ovulating and ready to mate not some "Designer drug", you would know this if you were a real woman.

Answer me this Mr. "Chronology," how is one "on heat?"

Now you're talking about biological reproduction? Why not use, "in heat?" Instead of trying to sound like Professor Dovey, why not just say what you mean in an English language recognized by the United Nations?
Hahahaha!!! I'm sure his day is ruined, that's what you're TRYING to do right? Fuckn vulgar fahget! Have you and poofter had a game of sword fights on his piss stained mattress while getting turned on that the half dead cat was watching, Mr Hills have eyes?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No. I don't. Words aren't about attractiveness, but men that have more than a brain stump do seem to like smarter than the average woman.

So that's the reason why most men can't stand you... I always assumed it was because of your girth and poor personal hygeine.

Most sissy men can't stand a woman that doesn't kowtow to them. I can't stand a sissy either. It's even.

Pardon me for being pedantic but dont sissy men prefer to bow down to women or am I going just a bit to far BDSM? Or is that what strong men do cos it takes courage?

My view is theres so much evil in the world what with leftwingers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and castrating children for their freakazoid ideology that we may as well ban abortion before getting round to stacking commies!

Hi, honey. I think you and the other Chicken Littles here need to form some sort of support group. You are losing the plot, badly.

I think I have a better understanding of Gender theory than Crutasious period bipeds like you ever will.

I think you were aiming for, Cretaceous Period. You know, the one that comes after Jurassic Park? I mean, The Jurassic Era.

I think you mean before cronologicaly, as in Jurassic Era they got big and Bitey like Caskur on heat.

No. I think "what I mean," is what I mean. As far as your description of Caskur on some new designer drug only you, Dovey, and SHAMPAIN know about is quit concerning, but here on BF, it's about on par.

On heat means ovulating and ready to mate not some "Designer drug", you would know this if you were a real woman.

Now you're talking about biological reproduction? Why not use, "in heat?" Instead of trying to sound like Professor Dovey, why not just say what you mean in an English language recognized by the United Nations?
Hahahaha!!! I'm sure his day is ruined, that's what you're TRYING to do right? Fuckn vulgar fahget! Have you and poofter had a game of sword fights on his piss stained mattress while getting turned on that the half dead cat was watching, Mr Hills have eyes?

That was about as funny as watching The Scoundrel try and explain the English language.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That was about as funny as watching The Scoundrel try and explain the English language.
It wasn't meant to be funny, nothing is when you're the topic...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I post in forums populated by Republicans, Flat Earthers and Holocuast deniers. ( In that order)

I gave up explaining shit years ago.
You'll never prove to me that 6million jews were gassed, NEVER! I, however have posted proof that the jews were talking about 6million being in peril since 1910, I've posted proof of the "gas proof" WOODEN doors at the camps compared to actual gas proof doors of the time, I've posted original photos next to doctored ones, I've posted first hand accounts of there being no gassings, I've posted proof that the chimneys in Auchwitz were built well after the war, I've posted proof of red cross documents saying no gassing evidence was ever found, I've posted proof of german radiowaves being listened to by the allies and no mention of gas was ever heard, i've posted newspaper clippings talking about the holocaust before it supposedly even happened, I've posted proof of there being hospitals in the camps for those captured, i've posted proof of there being classrooms in the camps, i've posted proof of jewish women going out dancing with german troops, ive posted proof of zyklon B being used for de-lousing... I'm sure I've left a lot out...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nor was it rooted in reality.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes it was, you irrelevant streak of piss...

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You'll never prove to me that 6million jews were gassed, NEVER! I, however have posted proof that the jews were talking about 6million being in peril since 1910, I've posted proof of the "gas proof" WOODEN doors at the camps compared to actual gas proof doors of the time, I've posted original photos next to doctored ones, I've posted first hand accounts of there being no gassings, I've posted proof that the chimneys in Auchwitz were built well after the war, I've posted proof of red cross documents saying no gassing evidence was ever found, I've posted proof of german radiowaves being listened to by the allies and no mention of gas was ever heard, i've posted newspaper clippings talking about the holocaust before it supposedly even happened, I've posted proof of there being hospitals in the camps for those captured, i've posted proof of there being classrooms in the camps, i've posted proof of jewish women going out dancing with german troops, ive posted proof of zyklon B being used for de-lousing... I'm sure I've left a lot out...

So you've quoted the propoganda sheep?

Well done. There's a good millenial douche.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

So you've quoted the propoganda sheep?

Well done. There's a good millenial douche.
You follow the MSM and Jewish propoganda and it's ME that's the sheep? hahahahaha!!!! Boomer ate all the lies the jew box spouted!!
Y55HFTO.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes it was, you irrelevant streak of piss...

That would be like saying you're a straight male.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This is to good to let go with one post.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Definition of 'on heat'

on heat in British English
or in heat
a. Also: in season
(of some female mammals) sexually

b.
in a state of sexual

Excitement here means Bitey, flushed and swollen in genital area.

You were right though, I would expect Caskur and Dovey to understand what I am talking about as both have had a litter I beleive.

In "British English." Not in "English."

Lord knows you stupid fucks have butchered the "English" language to where you retards opened the door for Ebonics.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You follow the MSM and Jewish propoganda and it's ME that's the sheep? hahahahaha!!!! Boomer ate all the lies the jew box spouted!!

See son. You used the word follow when I've told you explicitly that's not what I do innit?

I guess you deny all history bud?

Pretty pointless reporting the news or writing books yeah?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

See son. You used the word follow when I've told you explicitly that's not what I do innit?

I guess you deny all history bud?

Pretty pointless reporting the news or writing books yeah?
I chose to look deeper into the whole holocaust thing without bias years ago and what I found led me to what Iam today, a firm believer that most of it is lies... I didn't just wake up one day and say "I hate jews", c'mon now...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I chose to look deeper into the whole holocaust thing without bias years ago

Dug into well of shit son.

You chose the wrong hole.

Does that happen with yer missus?
Well, you're not going to change my mind on it and I suspect it won't matter what I show you your mind's made up because your feelings are so entwined in this subject... One thing's for sure, WW2 would've been so different if the allied soldiers knew what they were fighting for... I'd have had that SS uniform on faster than two shakes of a lambs tail if I was around back then and knew what I know now, so would the vast majority of Brits and Americans...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Well, you're not going to change my mind on it and I suspect it won't matter what I show you your mind's made up because your feelings are so entwined in this subject... One thing's for sure, WW2 would've been so different if the allied soldiers knew what they were fighting for... I'd have had that SS uniform on faster than two shakes of a lambs tail if I was around back then and knew what I know now, so would the vast majority of Brits and Americans...
You would have never been accepted in the SS.
The SS couldn't stand degenerates.
Himmler would have been like:
'This Chumpy fellow, is he a reprobate?'
'Heir Reichsfuhrer! He looks at Homosexual excrement pornography and then has the indecency to post it publicly!'
'Send him to Belzec right away!'

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

'Heir Reichsfuhrer! He looks at Homosexual excrement pornography and then has the indecency to post it publicly!'
I'd have been a high ranking officer 100%, wipe your chin ghey wrasstler! :LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

In continuation:
'Heir Reichsfuhrer! Belzec may not be harsh enough! He also beats women! A criminal as well as a dirtbag!'
'What? Send him to Bergen Belsen and mark him for special treatment! Very special!!'

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

In continuation:
'Heir Reichsfuhrer! Belzec may not be harsh enough! He also beats women! A criminal as well as a dirtbag!'
'What? Send him to Bergen Belsen and mark him for special treatment! Very special!!'
Imagine copying Flynn you sad lil meatball! hahahaha!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

In continuation:
Meatball deez nutz, brah.
It's hilarious you think they'd of let you in the SS.
I'm smiling just thinking of it.
You've no clue-

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In continuation:
You've no clue-

poop-emoji-poop.gif

no one gives a fuck about your dusty balls, you fossilized bag of dinosaur shit

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

In continuation:
You've no clue-

poop-emoji-poop.gif

no one gives a fuck about your dusty balls, you fossilized bag of dinosaur shit
Too bad-

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

In continuation:
You've no clue-
And you do? You didn't even know what height I was before and you were larping on about it, what's it like living on fantasy island? Another FACT about me, I was accepted into the Royal Air Force as a weapons mechanic, passed all the tests and medicals so clearly they thought I was good enough, dreamer! hahahaha!! idiot!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

In continuation:
You've no clue-
What age am I? What colour of eyes do I have? What's the maximum weight I can press? What size of shoe do I take? What length are my hands? What's my IQ? How big's my cock fahget? You claim to know me enough to tell everybody I'd get laughed out of the SS so you should have no problem telling me all of these things...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

In continuation:
You've no clue-
And you do? You didn't even know what height I was before and you were larping on about it, what's it like living on fantasy island? Another FACT about me, I was accepted into the Royal Air Force as a weapons mechanic, passed all the tests and medicals so clearly they thought I was good enough, dreamer! hahahaha!! idiot!
Yeah, I do.
The SS previous to '42 was an elite organization to join.
To join meant to be fully vetted.
Moral character and honor, both of which you lack,
Meant as much as anything else.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

In continuation:
You've no clue-
What age am I? What colour of eyes do I have? What's the maximum weight I can press? What size of shoe do I take? What length are my hands? What's my IQ? How big's my cock fahget? You claim to know me enough to tell everybody I'd get laughed out of the SS so you should have no problem telling me all of these things...
You were a 'tween when most of us were truly active in this posting game.
That's all needed to be known about you.