X aiN’t no World Champion (C) | beware! SCAM!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He’s all liberal!
tumblr_macko9WGe71r8f92to1_500.gif
What happened man? And why did you brag twice about putting people on ‘ignore’ like that semi-Jew Lotusbutt? Why braah...why?

You wanna be iggy'd as well

tenor.gif

LMFAO Where did your funny bone go Breaky ? yoo loan it to ICE to fuck himself with ??
My humerus? Oh yeah...I’m still fun and games. Where have you been hanging out?

My backyard cleaning, as well as helping a friend clean up his Fathers house who just passed ... making a couple of bikes to sell this summer which means countless trips to the shop as improvisations are needed ..nothing is as simple as 1, 2, 3 ..
Those things interest me a bit moar than calling faggits faggits 12 hrs a day ... I pop in for the funnier users, for example DILF actually has me rollin' over here lately LMAO
Oh well, remember who wrote you a funny song at the Y. Still the same bloke here. Don’t get too caught up in it all. You’re too hyperactive sometimes!

tenor.gif
But quickly I need meh beauty-sleep, what’s the deal with you and poofter? You do realise that he’s the enemy right? Pulling all sorts of shit behaviour tactics and all!

Yup I know I get it ... where did you see our bro-fest that has you so worried ? nowhere ? oh because there isn't one you're fabricating it ... don't tell stories Breaky

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What happened man? And why did you brag twice about putting people on ‘ignore’ like that semi-Jew Lotusbutt? Why braah...why?

You wanna be iggy'd as well

tenor.gif

LMFAO Where did your funny bone go Breaky ? yoo loan it to ICE to fuck himself with ??
My humerus? Oh yeah...I’m still fun and games. Where have you been hanging out?

My backyard cleaning, as well as helping a friend clean up his Fathers house who just passed ... making a couple of bikes to sell this summer which means countless trips to the shop as improvisations are needed ..nothing is as simple as 1, 2, 3 ..
Those things interest me a bit moar than calling faggits faggits 12 hrs a day ... I pop in for the funnier users, for example DILF actually has me rollin' over here lately LMAO
Oh well, remember who wrote you a funny song at the Y. Still the same bloke here. Don’t get too caught up in it all. You’re too hyperactive sometimes!

tenor.gif
But quickly I need meh beauty-sleep, what’s the deal with you and poofter? You do realise that he’s the enemy right? Pulling all sorts of shit behaviour tactics and all!

Yup I know I get it ... where did you see our bro-fest that has you so worried ? nowhere ? oh because there isn't one you're fabricating it ... don't tell stories Breaky
It’s on the grapevine braah. You and that bloke are supposed to be thick as thieves. Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMFAO

yoo actually 'liked' that Blaze ? am I not your fancy Blazey ?? LOL
what ? do you two like sit there an rate dudes

'WOOT WOOT Did'ja see that guy Aryan' ??

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
LMFAO

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Well gawd damn I cant rate your shit when you remove it faster than a coon can eat a fruit roll up!!! lol

And now Aryan done removed it too. Fuckin' hell.

What y'all worried about? I cant even photochop anymore thanks to fucking dickless cunts up in this motherfucker!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LMFAO

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Well gawd damn I cant rate your shit when you remove it faster than a coon can eat a fruit roll up!!! lol

And now Aryan done removed it too. Fuckin' hell.

What y'all worried about? I cant even photochop anymore thanks to fucking dickless cunts up in this motherfucker!

You know how it is man, die Jude is always watching!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I'm so lucky to have joined a forum full of handsome men that argue like little bitches all day long, pull on each other's staffs and call each other gay. It's so entertaining. Now, who wants to get nude with Succy?

• Funny
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're such a god damned cuck, you live literally down the road from Casey, yet you haven't meATED yet? Why the fuck not? Are you THAT embarassed about your leaky mangina and non-existent hairline?

Man up ffs and get ya willy wet, because if Alpha's like me or Dilf were in a closer vicinity, she would have forgotten all about your beta-male soyboy ass months ago.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yoo talk smack about mah hairline again and you're fucked brO !
kZk7B6.gif

Besides, we're not close and I'm way older than her .. I feel odd about that .. she deserves a spring chicken with a nice whip an shit ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

My love....my X.....my Mr. Thud. :)

Succy, you know I love you right .. you know that your attention fills my head with wafts of spring air ... (:
I can honestly say you're a person I am enriched for knowing .to walk through this life with a presence like yours in my mind making me smile at the oddest of times is something I cherish ..
be good and have a great day ..

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Succy, you know I love you right .. you know that your attention fills my head with wafts of spring air ... (:
I can honestly say you're a person I am enriched for knowing .to walk through this life with a presence like yours in my mind making me smile at the oddest of times is something I cherish ..

Awwwww I'm glad I can put a smile on your face and a flutter in your heart. :) xoxox

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
kZk7B6.gif

Besides, we're not close and I'm way older than her .. I feel odd about that .. she deserves a spring chicken with a nice whip an shit ...

I'm basically being your wingman here ffs, I don't particularly like you, but I'm still kind hearted enough to try and get you out of your soy-enduced slumber and pluck up the courage to meAT up with a chick who genuinely seems to like you.

You're way older than Casey? Isn't she late 30's? Just how fucking old are you ffs?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
kZk7B6.gif

I'm basically being your wingman here ffs, I don't particularly like you, but I'm still kind hearted enough to try and get you out of your soy-enduced slumber and pluck up the courage to meAT up with a chick who genuinely seems to like you.

You're way older than Casey? Isn't she late 30's? Just how fucking old are you ffs?

He once was in the middle in a couch and the twinZ kissed his dick like 30x . X is 50+. He enjoyed and even kidnapped them last week.

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
kZk7B6.gif

Pifty ONE this year sir .. and an honorable heart that doesn't let me do things sideways .
LOL @ The wingman shit, but it's more wingNUT LOLOL ... now stop being cute, white supremacists don't do cute ..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Jesus, those words sounded like something uttered by a guy on his deathbed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
kZk7B6.gif

Pifty ONE this year sir .. and an honorable heart that doesn't let me do things sideways .
LOL @ The wingman shit, but it's more wingNUT LOLOL ... now stop being cute, white supremacists don't do cute ..

Ahh, that reminds me, are you ready to discuss your mystery meat mongrel genetics?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Jesus, those words sounded like something uttered by a guy on his deathbed.

Jebus man !!
LOL