X aiN’t no World Champion (C) | beware! SCAM!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
BraveGorgeousBasenji-small.gif

My love....my X.....my Mr. Thud. :)

Succy, you know I love you right .. you know that your attention fills my head with wafts of spring air ... (:
I can honestly say you're a person I am enriched for knowing .to walk through this life with a presence like yours in my mind making me smile at the oddest of times is something I cherish ..
be good and have a great day ..

Jesus, those words sounded like something uttered by a guy on his deathbed.

Jebus man !!
LOL

Broseph, you're almost making me feel bad for trolling you, are you in your 70's?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yoo talk smack about mah hairline again and you're fucked brO !
kZk7B6.gif

Besides, we're not close and I'm way older than her .. I feel odd about that .. she deserves a spring chicken with a nice whip an shit ...

I'm basically being your wingman here ffs, I don't particularly like you, but I'm still kind hearted enough to try and get you out of your soy-enduced slumber and pluck up the courage to meAT up with a chick who genuinely seems to like you.

You're way older than Casey? Isn't she late 30's? Just how fucking old are you ffs?

Pifty ONE this year sir .. and an honorable heart that doesn't let me do things sideways .
LOL @ The wingman shit, but it's more wingNUT LOLOL ... now stop being cute, white supremacists don't do cute ..

Ahh, that reminds me, are you ready to discuss your mystery meat mongrel genetics?

Yeah I'm from Suckmahdickistan, I'm also a cabinet minister ... and your Mom rides my highest position

X

xXx
Site Supporter

My love....my X.....my Mr. Thud. :)

Succy, you know I love you right .. you know that your attention fills my head with wafts of spring air ... (:
I can honestly say you're a person I am enriched for knowing .to walk through this life with a presence like yours in my mind making me smile at the oddest of times is something I cherish ..
be good and have a great day ..

Jesus, those words sounded like something uttered by a guy on his deathbed.

Jebus man !!
LOL

Broseph, you're almost making me feel bad for trolling you, are you in your 70's?

YES !!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
kZk7B6.gif

Besides, we're not close and I'm way older than her .. I feel odd about that .. she deserves a spring chicken with a nice whip an shit ...

I'm basically being your wingman here ffs, I don't particularly like you, but I'm still kind hearted enough to try and get you out of your soy-enduced slumber and pluck up the courage to meAT up with a chick who genuinely seems to like you.

You're way older than Casey? Isn't she late 30's? Just how fucking old are you ffs?

Pifty ONE this year sir .. and an honorable heart that doesn't let me do things sideways .
LOL @ The wingman shit, but it's more wingNUT LOLOL ... now stop being cute, white supremacists don't do cute ..

Ahh, that reminds me, are you ready to discuss your mystery meat mongrel genetics?

Yeah I'm from Suckmahdickistan, I'm also a cabinet minister ... and your Mom rides my highest position

It must piss you off when your family tree resembles a menu from a global all you can eat buffet.

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
kZk7B6.gif

It must piss you off when your family tree resembles a menu from a global all you can eat buffet.

Sorry wut ??
LOL
My family looks like the various foods from an international buffet ... is that what you were reaching for ?
and wut, yours resemble holiday gourds ffs ..LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
kZk7B6.gif

Sorry wut ??
LOL
My family looks like the various foods from an international buffet ... is that what you were reaching for ?
and wut, yours resemble holiday gourds ffs ..LOL

Oh boy, here's that low IQ of yours coming into play again...

Think harder dewd, and try not to burst one of your precious braincells in the process.

• Boring
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You're such a god damned cuck, you live literally down the road from Casey, yet you haven't meATED yet? Why the fuck not? Are you THAT embarassed about your leaky mangina and non-existent hairline?

Man up ffs and get ya willy wet, because if Alpha's like me or Dilf were in a closer vicinity, she would have forgotten all about your beta-male soyboy ass months ago.

X is 50 hours away from Casey at least. Its warming up, so now is his chance to hop on that moped and "go for a ride" ya know lol. Hell, we even offered to buy him a bus ticket, turned us down!

Lol Im the one 3 hours from Casey, but I got famzoned :facepalm:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're such a god damned cuck, you live literally down the road from Casey, yet you haven't meATED yet? Why the fuck not? Are you THAT embarassed about your leaky mangina and non-existent hairline?

Man up ffs and get ya willy wet, because if Alpha's like me or Dilf were in a closer vicinity, she would have forgotten all about your beta-male soyboy ass months ago.

X is 50 hours away from Casey at least. Its warming up, so now is his chance to hop on that moped and "go for a ride" ya know lol. Hell, we even offered to buy him a bus ticket, turned us down!

Lol Im the one 3 hours from Casey, but I got famzoned :facepalm:

If the offer of black cawk was on the e-table, X would be a lot less hesitant for sure.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck ... which post was it that hurt you and hurtled you back to your factory setting LOL

sorry Airyanna

200.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh fuck LMFAO You gots the other hurt fuck piggybacking (:

Lot'so LUBE BOYs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh look
A jealous old faggOt
See that ICEY ... happens everywhere ffs gotta beat them off ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
The girl with the most beautiful eyes can defend me all she want's