X aiN’t no World Champion (C) | beware! SCAM!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw that X posted himself with the World Champion title belt (C).

Please beware!!!! He is a scammer.

This is X is real life

BiodegradableFondDingo-small.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I noticed that he logs in and out quickly. Like ducking and diving with no accountability. And he’s liberal!!! When I posted my White Genocide thread he said that the whites deserved everything they got. Then when Poofter Kevin started to chat up Succubus, he just acted all cuckoldery and nonchalant at the same time. Very weird behaviour.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont know about that Breakfall.

What I know for sure is that he kidnapappend the twinZ last week. Thanks to Scogland Yard, the twinZ are free.

Second: He posted himself with the WORLD CHAMPION TITLE which is WRONG!!!!!!!!

We might investigate in the BF trial if he is a liberal or not!!!!!

• Funny
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What I know for sure is that he kidnapappend the twinZ last week. Thanks to Scogland Yard, the twinZ are free.

Fucking hell...I missed that thread yesterday. I had a massive hangover. I was on the phone to Hazza talking shit when I needed to piss quick, then I walked into the pantry and tripped and hit my head knocking me out. Anyway, whole day wasted yesterday.
He told me he was liberal...and now looking over his gaylord antics in the twinz thread proves this. This bloke X has been acting very shifty! I reckon he’s turned his back on us all...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I will have an eye on this!!!

X is a fucker, but I cant imagine him being a liberal. If so I will punish him!!!

Good News though is the twinZ are saFE!!!!

And who I the fuck is Hazza????

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking hell...I missed that thread yesterday. I had a massive hangover. I was on the phone to Hazza talking shit when I needed to piss quick, then I walked into the pantry and tripped and hit my head knocking me out. Anyway, whole day wasted yesterday.
He told me he was liberal...and now looking over his gaylord antics in the twinz thread proves this. This bloke X has been acting very shifty! I reckon he’s turned his back on us all...
The only time piss turns his back on someone is when it's a guy with an erection he's a fan of the chode...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The only time piss turns his back on someone is when it's a guy with an erection he's a fan of the chode...
Krisspiss is a fan of chode ffs! What a fucking goose...I can’t believe it. All these years when you think you know someone...and then he has the hide to say he’s a champion. Fucking veni, vidi, vici my arse...or maybe not...just in case!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I noticed that he logs in and out quickly. Like ducking and diving with no accountability. And he’s liberal!!! When I posted my White Genocide thread he said that the whites deserved everything they got. Then when Poofter Kevin started to chat up Succubus, he just acted all cuckoldery and nonchalant at the same time. Very weird behaviour.

U mean as in like I have outside interests that prevent me from spending hours on here ...this place is awesome when you're not dicktaking what goes where and when Shamps and ICE aren't on shared menstrual cycles getting all hurty and shit LOL

anyways it's a really really nice day and I need 40 bags of triple mix and some manure, would it be okay Breaky if I fetch those much needed items ??
and as far as this CHAMP thing goes ... REAL CHAMPS don't need to BRagGGgggggg ..
tenor.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I see ignored content
Is jailbirdy chirping again LMAO

giphy.gif

and you DARE say I'm not the CHAMP !!

tumblr_macko9WGe71r8f92to1_500.gif

ROTFLMFAO !!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

U mean as in like I have outside interests that prevent me from spending hours on here ...this place is awesome when you're not dicktaking what goes where and when Shamps and ICE aren't on shared menstrual cycles getting all hurty and shit LOL

anyways it's a really really nice day and I need 40 bags of triple mix and some manure, would it be okay Breaky if I fetch those much needed items ??
and as far as this CHAMP thing goes ... REAL CHAMPS don't need to BRagGGgggggg ..
tenor.gif
Aye...nobody is dicktaking the site. We have a few fucked liberals that wanted to go full-leftard, a self-proclaimed dictator that got fucked off (maxis735) thanks to the vote and a piss-poor fuckwit that calls himself Super Chode that acts like a scorned little bitch, whom you apparently praise! So duck you and your piss-poor attitude of late. Fucking liberal!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

tenor.gif
Aye...nobody is dicktaking the site. We have a few fucked liberals that wanted to go full-leftard, a self-proclaimed dictator that got fucked off (maxis735) thanks to the vote and a piss-poor fuckwit that calls himself Super Chode that acts like a scorned little bitch, whom you apparently praise! So duck you and your piss-poor attitude of late. Fucking liberal!

Hmmmmm ... let me gauge my interest ..

source.gif

Yup, just as I thought ..

LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think X is a mystery meat, that's why he doesn't care about the plight of whitey.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water when along comes ANOTHER retarded Shark LMAO

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What happened man? And why did you brag twice about putting people on ‘ignore’ like that semi-Jew Lotusbutt? Why braah...why?

You wanna be iggy'd as well

tenor.gif

LMFAO Where did your funny bone go Breaky ? yoo loan it to ICE to fuck himself with ??
My humerus? Oh yeah...I’m still fun and games. Where have you been hanging out?

My backyard cleaning, as well as helping a friend clean up his Fathers house who just passed ... making a couple of bikes to sell this summer which means countless trips to the shop as improvisations are needed ..nothing is as simple as 1, 2, 3 ..
Those things interest me a bit moar than calling faggits faggits 12 hrs a day ... I pop in for the funnier users, for example DILF actually has me rollin' over here lately LMAO

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What happened man? And why did you brag twice about putting people on ‘ignore’ like that semi-Jew Lotusbutt? Why braah...why?

tenor.gif

LMFAO Where did your funny bone go Breaky ? yoo loan it to ICE to fuck himself with ??

My backyard cleaning, as well as helping a friend clean up his Fathers house who just passed ... making a couple of bikes to sell this summer which means countless trips to the shop as improvisations are needed ..nothing is as simple as 1, 2, 3 ..
Those things interest me a bit moar than calling faggits faggits 12 hrs a day ... I pop in for the funnier users, for example DILF actually has me rollin' over here lately LMAO
Oh well, remember who wrote you a funny song at the Y. Still the same bloke here. Don’t get too caught up in it all. You’re too hyperactive sometimes!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Oh well, remember who wrote you a funny song at the Y. Still the same bloke here. Don’t get too caught up in it all. You’re too hyperactive sometimes!

tenor.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
But quickly I need meh beauty-sleep, what’s the deal with you and poofter? You do realise that he’s the enemy right? Pulling all sorts of shit behaviour tactics and all!