X aiN’t no World Champion (C) | beware! SCAM!!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
dcef001374137501.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hahahaha

I leave'a slimy trail for ICEY LOL like a big dicked snail bahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

he sNifFs it mainly for the meAt

FACKKKK !!

Hi guiZe .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You're such a god damned cuck, you live literally down the road from Casey, yet you haven't meATED yet? Why the fuck not? Are you THAT embarassed about your leaky mangina and non-existent hairline?

Man up ffs and get ya willy wet, because if Alpha's like me or Dilf were in a closer vicinity, she would have forgotten all about your beta-male soyboy ass months ago.

X is 50 hours away from Casey at least. Its warming up, so now is his chance to hop on that moped and "go for a ride" ya know lol. Hell, we even offered to buy him a bus ticket, turned us down!

Lol Im the one 3 hours from Casey, but I got famzoned :facepalm:

If the offer of black cawk was on the e-table, X would be a lot less hesitant for sure.

Oh, you didnt know?

9142209725101a14cdaea3a72e851055ddfa9c44.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Threads FULL of JENKEM sniffing faggots chasing STINKYs COCK.. Isnt that @Succubus s Job?

Man, she been trying! Told him just lie there and she take care of the rest! Stinky said no! I shit you not!

Now you tell me, them pink pants, and saying no, to HER! What... the .... fuck!@?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Threads FULL of JENKEM sniffing faggots chasing STINKYs COCK.. Isnt that @Succubus s Job?

Man, she been trying! Told him just lie there and she take care of the rest! Stinky said no! I shit you not!

Now you tell me, them pink pants, and saying no, to HER! What... the .... fuck!@?

Rumor has it STINKY caught AIDS from rambunctious CRACK FIEND during some BMX show .. Hes been known to cry openly about it .. people are tired of it ..I know he lives in my neighbourhood

X

xXx
Site Supporter

-yeah thing is I'm not an ugly skinny bald picture making fuck like you and don't rely on the web to get chicks ..
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I couldn't imagine EVER being like you, I'd shot myself LOLOLOL 1```````````````

X

xXx
Site Supporter
awww, are we gonna all rally around a fag pic LOLOL ... facKKkkk .how do it feelZ to be SO HURT
tenor.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You tell me? You're the one lashing out at everyone because your pic has been chopped and for being teased about your frigid 51 year old virgin status.

• Boring
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yet there you sit grinning with your boner in hand

FAGGOT !!

LMFAO

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

-yeah thing is I'm not an ugly skinny bald picture making fuck like you and don't rely on the web to get chicks ..
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I couldn't imagine EVER being like you, I'd shot myself LOLOLOL 1```````````````

Lol I proved to you I have hair.

Before I shave it all off again, I might do an Uncle Dilf impersonation lol.

At least Im not "too old" as you say to give it up. Such weak sauce. Im disappointed in you Stinky. You should of took Succubus to Pound Down, its right by Electric Avenue, OI! lol