X'y poo !

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I tried to outrun it

it's of no use ... it's always there, like a demented shadow that feeds off of my suffering

FUCK OFF !

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
team_avatar_1528626864.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can't belive you know what's up with this muZic, it's the reason I don't think yer a xomplete retard LOL kidding ...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
with awesomeness diminishing, tired but feeling like I owe it to future so that looking back won't be that bad, those moments of introspection easier to handle ... meh
ffs what a fucking ride it's been

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
look, if you're going to carry on like this I'm afraid I'll need to ask you to calm the fuck down :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Would you like to speak to my manager, Karen?

Lily calls out "Hey hun, come down here, someone wants to report I've been a bad girl"

"What was that? Oh...okay".

My manager says that much like Mae West said to tell you "...but when she's bad, she's even better."

*muah*

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Would you like to speak to my manager, Karen?

Lily calls out "Hey hun, come down here, someone wants to report I've been a bad girl"

"What was that? Oh...okay".

My manager says that much like Mae West said to tell you "...but when she's bad, she's even better."

*muah*
at least you said that jargon in English :LOL3:

You 've already got moar sense than that idiot that told off two old ladies LOL

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory

why ??

why pretend to be a cock gobbling faggot ?? You sorta' lost me on that one I must admit\
we already have a creepy broad that loots pics from places that are supposed to off limits, how much moar are you going to do to make this place the shithole they're saying it is ??