Y'all ready for Civil War 2.0?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
“If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
- George Washington

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ol' George talking about where I live!!!

335148cbcea481d9eb034b3f9adb1e79c0747a22.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

~G.K. Chesterton

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There is no "are you ready" anymore, we are indeed at war.

This country is being brought down from the inside, its plain as day.

Have y'all seen how 12 food processing plants have caught fire this month? 19 just recently? They destroying the food supply. Dont forget how the same regime bringing us down, also ordered for crops to be destroyed last year.

This is all orchestrated. This cant keep going.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The left is going to loose what little mind they have left after the beating they get in 2022 and when Trump comes back in 2024.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I don't know how a dude or a fat fuck like me wore clothes like that back then. Me gutterballs need room to breathe man

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I say that all the time.

Humanity is still here only because we stood up to the evil trash that has always been around.

But I guess that eventually, we evolve so much, we lose that urge to clean up things. It becomes harder and harder to exterminate people.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I say that all the time.

Humanity is still here only because we stood up to the evil trash that has always been around.

But I guess that eventually, we evolve so much, we lose that urge to clean up things. It becomes harder and harder to exterminate people.

People are too "comfy". The fluoride dont help lol.

Wait til next year, when hunger sets in. We are eating last years food, and most of this year's food has been destroyed/burned/etc. Lot of internal wars start over hunger. When one cant provide for one's family. Then you have the heathens, that will hurt/kill for food.

Mark my words, next year wont be pretty.

We really need to "cast off our current government" and vote in regular people. Not WEF minions. This country is being destroyed from within with corrupt officials. Its all by design. Its not a conspiracy theory anymore.

It cant wait either.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

Independence Day 2.0.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

Independence Day 2.0.

I'm going to share a quick tale from Tuesday evening. It's illustrative.

I messed up my ballot, so I had to go get a new ballot (it was a mail ballot). I got in this line inside the building where the Registrar of Voters office is; too long for my taste. I decided to wait. I wanted to make sure I voted. Within a couple of minutes a woman came along. My partner, notoriously impatient, told the lady that she could drop her ballot in the drop box. She says "Oh no, I'm not dropping it off there because I don't trust it. I want to make sure to hand it in myself." He just nodded as in "ok".

I had to go to the bathroom soon after. I had my partner hold the spot for me. I returned to the line within 5 minutes. Five minutes and she'd already given up. Ridonkulous...5 minutes?

I asked my partner about what happened to the woman, did she get called inside? No, she dropped it in the drop box and left. I arched my eyebrow and said "I see, the courage of her convictions disappears in what 5 minutes?" I chuckled.

The point is, there is no damn "revolution" or rebellion coming. That's utter nonsense.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send hamberders
Site Supporter ☠️

Independence Day 2.0.
Grow the fuck up.
314772458_521054659883504_6439088461273747789_n.jpg