Yo! Bison ass Flea. What gives?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Man you’re taking a lot of heat today. Don’t call me idiot happy butt
SHe'd be banning all five members if it was SG, that's why she's so brattish she can't have all her own way here...

*CORRECTION!!! ALERT!!!*

WRONG!

Waterbed butt Flea wouldn't "ban" anyone. She'd let that buffoon Biggie Shitstick ban admin, then reinstate him, just so the silly fuck could ban him again.

Biggie Tard would have already erased my account for dropkicking Dovey back to the 1960's and Flea would just sit there saying how she "doesn't agree" but "trusts her mods and administrators." All the while eating 12 metric tons of Jelly Bellies and still doing nothing.

I'm still waiting for that lawsuit you screamed you were bringing for the "libel" of trolling your dumb fucking ass.

I suppose in wanna be flamer land, "drop kicking" people is what you call having text wall spamming melt downs screaming about libel lawsuits and threatening board wars because we called you Poofer until your brain melted out your ears.

Lulz. How many stitches did you end up getting for cutting yourself over getting libeled and banned? Ahahahahaha. Look at this loser still crying about getting banned from SG for a week lol.

Weak ass.

You'll be waiting longer for that than waiting for your children to be released into your custody. Again, just like everything else you're trying to work your slut voodoo. Sorry you ignorant fuck, you're the only one that has threatened any kind of "legal action" in the form of YOU calling the authorities about Martini, thus wasting their fucking time. Wasn't it also you that actually talked "restraining order" in regard to Mr. Martini? Wasn't it also you that contacted Kevin's baby momma, thus "wasting" her time too? Let's really think about who actually takes the "forums as real life." You have had two relationships that I know of stemming from the forums. Who fucked 2 "guys" off the "forums?" Now post your links to this phantom lawsuit. I've asked you to do this in the past to no avail.

Go ahead if you can, re-read the posts in this thread. Of course you'll need your handy Speak and Spell to work out those big words like, "the," "their" and "potato." You'll see in response to my most truthful and beautiful prose of destruction, dregs like you will continue dropping massive shit bombs that read like a chimpanzee on crack (YOU).

I guess all those tear stained pms to Flea and Biggie Pampers wanting to have me "banned" for "dropkicking" your nasty vagina to Mars were finally answered when your man-bitch Biggie Coward deleted my account. I love how you liken my talking about making "people" soo very angry that Biggie Cheapshot would panel abuse a member that hurt your feelings, which is somehow me "crying."

AT LEAST MY "ASS" WASN'T FOR SALE FOR THE BARGAIN PRICE OF $3.5K + 1 Nintendo Switch + 1 pack of Marlboros.

Sit the fuck down and shut your STD riddled ass up. Learn to lie better you mentally ill attention whore.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don’t get this. Wtf you want, Flynn?

I guess you can't read. The OP tells you. How come you can't tell us you suck cock for movie roles? Don't be ashamed, at least you get an IMDB page, instead of limping around a forum and doing it for free like Biggie Dicksucker.

Is this your round a bout way of asking if I want to suck yours?

I know that if I indeed had a fat giant salami stick, you'd let me ejaculate down your throat on the first go around. Then you'd let me give you a facial two hours later. If I was an upstanding "guy," I'd have eaten some Mangoes three days prior for your enjoyment.

Don't ask stupid questions and you won't get treated like Biggie Shamwow and Aryan and Dovey.

1. This thread stopped being yours posts ago

2. You mean we own your obsessed offended raging ass.

Flynn....accusing Flea of thinking forums are real life, while spamming and spazzing for 3 years over what it thinks is real life. LoL

Wrong as usual you side neck talking cunt. My words and truths just make this thread more mine. Now, you can sprinkle your nasty pussy nectar all over this thread, even that won't heal the straight fucking ass kicking I handed out to you, Biggie Fuckwit and Aryan who dresses like Mary Poppins if she were to "dress in drag." All anyone with a fucking brain can re-read the beating. Just because you say something doesn't make it "empiracle" no matter who you ask, and that includes any kind "Small Business Oligarchy."

The only fucking thing you "own" are the semen stains on your ratty fucking clothes along with some run of the mill inbred stupidity. If you were halfway intelligent, it would have manifested many, many years ago.

Dovey, keeping track of what I do and for how long is a very fine example of "thinking the forums are real life." Would you perhaps like to give a different "example?" One where you don't openly contradict your birdbrain ass.

Why you keep banging your head against a brick wall everytime you think you actually have a valid thought in that jizz filled head of yours is surely something only God knows.

Know you're place groupie. You're to be anal fucked and not heard.
“Anal fucked and not heard”......baaahahahahaaaa! Fucking hell! Such a potty mouth for a half decent-looking sort. Just breathe and sniff a fart once in a blue moon. Rub one off and get ecstatic for a change. You’re bruising the entire forum’s aura you multiple forum spanner!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Man you’re taking a lot of heat today. Don’t call me idiot happy butt
SHe'd be banning all five members if it was SG, that's why she's so brattish she can't have all her own way here...

*CORRECTION!!! ALERT!!!*

WRONG!

Waterbed butt Flea wouldn't "ban" anyone. She'd let that buffoon Biggie Shitstick ban admin, then reinstate him, just so the silly fuck could ban him again.

Biggie Tard would have already erased my account for dropkicking Dovey back to the 1960's and Flea would just sit there saying how she "doesn't agree" but "trusts her mods and administrators." All the while eating 12 metric tons of Jelly Bellies and still doing nothing.

I'm still waiting for that lawsuit you screamed you were bringing for the "libel" of trolling your dumb fucking ass.

I suppose in wanna be flamer land, "drop kicking" people is what you call having text wall spamming melt downs screaming about libel lawsuits and threatening board wars because we called you Poofer until your brain melted out your ears.

Lulz. How many stitches did you end up getting for cutting yourself over getting libeled and banned? Ahahahahaha. Look at this loser still crying about getting banned from SG for a week lol.

Weak ass.

You'll be waiting longer for that than waiting for your children to be released into your custody. Again, just like everything else you're trying to work your slut voodoo. Sorry you ignorant fuck, you're the only one that has threatened any kind of "legal action" in the form of YOU calling the authorities about Martini, thus wasting their fucking time. Wasn't it also you that actually talked "restraining order" in regard to Mr. Martini? Wasn't it also you that contacted Kevin's baby momma, thus "wasting" her time too? Let's really think about who actually takes the "forums as real life." You have had two relationships that I know of stemming from the forums. Who fucked 2 "guys" off the "forums?" Now post your links to this phantom lawsuit. I've asked you to do this in the past to no avail.

Go ahead if you can, re-read the posts in this thread. Of course you'll need your handy Speak and Spell to work out those big words like, "the," "their" and "potato." You'll see in response to my most truthful and beautiful prose of destruction, dregs like you will continue dropping massive shit bombs that read like a chimpanzee on crack (YOU).

I guess all those tear stained pms to Flea and Biggie Pampers wanting to have me "banned" for "dropkicking" your nasty vagina to Mars were finally answered when your man-bitch Biggie Coward deleted my account. I love how you liken my talking about making "people" soo very angry that Biggie Cheapshot would panel abuse a member that hurt your feelings, which is somehow me "crying."

AT LEAST MY "ASS" WASN'T FOR SALE FOR THE BARGAIN PRICE OF $3.5K + 1 Nintendo Switch + 1 pack of Marlboros.

Sit the fuck down and shut your STD riddled ass up. Learn to lie better you mentally ill attention whore.
Here we go. Fuck off you tiresome twat!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
the straight fucking ass kicking I handed out to you, Biggie Fuckwit and Aryan who dresses like Mary Poppins if she were to "dress in drag." Everyone with a fucking brain can re-read the beating. J

Would it ruin your day to inform you that your trademark ragefits don't necessarily equal an "ass kicking" and instead make you look like a cross between the Blair Witch and that chick from the Exorcist with the spinning head?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
the straight fucking ass kicking I handed out to you, Biggie Fuckwit and Aryan who dresses like Mary Poppins if she were to "dress in drag." Everyone with a fucking brain can re-read the beating. J

Would it ruin your day to inform you that your trademark ragefits don't necessarily equal an "ass kicking" and instead make you look like a cross between the Blair Witch and that chick from the Exorcist with the spinning head?

I'll take that over looking like a melon headed buffoon that wears dentures and thinks that light blue hoodies made for women are just the cats meow.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey, maybe I do have a melon head, you've got a huge fivehead, nobodies perfect....

Seriously are you fucking colourblind? This hoody you keep banging on about was NAVY BLUE. Not powder blue or baby blue, it was dark blue. Not that there's anything wrong with a guy wearing a light blue top, WTF is wrong with you?

Perhaps it will make you sleep sounder tonight safe in the knowledge that I don't even have the fucking thing any more?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey, maybe I do have a melon head, you've got a huge fivehead, nobodies perfect....

Seriously are you fucking colourblind? This hoody you keep banging on about was NAVY BLUE. Not powder blue or baby blue, it was dark blue. Not that there's anything wrong with a guy wearing a light blue top, WTF is wrong with you?

Perhaps it will make you sleep sounder tonight safe in the knowledge that I don't even have the fucking thing any more?

Now you probably have a hot pink one you got from Zumiez with sparkly little imitation gem stones adorning the front in the shape of Dovey's dick.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I guess you can't read. The OP tells you. How come you can't tell us you suck cock for movie roles? Don't be ashamed, at least you get an IMDB page, instead of limping around a forum and doing it for free like Biggie Dicksucker.

I know that if I indeed had a fat giant salami stick, you'd let me ejaculate down your throat on the first go around. Then you'd let me give you a facial two hours later. If I was an upstanding "guy," I'd have eaten some Mangoes three days prior for your enjoyment.

Don't ask stupid questions and you won't get treated like Biggie Shamwow and Aryan and Dovey.

Flynn....accusing Flea of thinking forums are real life, while spamming and spazzing for 3 years over what it thinks is real life. LoL

Wrong as usual you side neck talking cunt. My words and truths just make this thread more mine. Now, you can sprinkle your nasty pussy nectar all over this thread, even that won't heal the straight fucking ass kicking I handed out to you, Biggie Fuckwit and Aryan who dresses like Mary Poppins if she were to "dress in drag." All anyone with a fucking brain can re-read the beating. Just because you say something doesn't make it "empiracle" no matter who you ask, and that includes any kind "Small Business Oligarchy."

The only fucking thing you "own" are the semen stains on your ratty fucking clothes along with some run of the mill inbred stupidity. If you were halfway intelligent, it would have manifested many, many years ago.

Dovey, keeping track of what I do and for how long is a very fine example of "thinking the forums are real life." Would you perhaps like to give a different "example?" One where you don't openly contradict your birdbrain ass.

Why you keep banging your head against a brick wall everytime you think you actually have a valid thought in that jizz filled head of yours is surely something only God knows.

“Anal fucked and not heard”......baaahahahahaaaa! Fucking hell! Such a potty mouth for a half decent-looking sort. Just breathe and sniff a fart once in a blue moon. Rub one off and get ecstatic for a change. You’re bruising the entire forum’s aura you multiple forum spanner!

I can just imagine how painful she is in real life, her poor hubby will most likely be a nervous wreck and have sprouted a premature bald patch due to stress...

She'll be the sort of chick who says "Is that FUCKING IT? if you jizz too early and if you hold it in and last for ages like a stallion she'll say "Whats the matter, don't you find me attractive any more???!"

LOL damned if ya do, damned if ya don't, with women like that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I can just imagine how painful she is in real life, her poor hubby will most likely be a nervous wreck and have sprouted a premature bald patch due to stress...

She'll be the sort of chick who says "Is that FUCKING IT? if you jizz too early and if you hold it in and last for ages like a stallion she'll say "Whats the matter, don't you find me attractive any more???!"

LOL damned if ya do, damned if ya don't, with women like that.
She seems very bitter about something. Frigidity perhaps...who knows? It can’t be happy writing such long rants and prattling on about a bunch of alter egos on the net! High maintenance would be an understatement with this sour puss!