You Bastards MUST Click

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I'll start by telling you all that there is a new(ish) unbeatable horror experience that you play for free. If you somehow make it, you get $20K. Click it, watch it if you think you'd have the balls to get an Uncle Dilf haircut.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm a bad motherfucker, in all seriousness. The guy says he has to weed out all of the losers and choose quality candidates. I was a Ranger in boarding military school SMBA for years. I joined the Army which was pussy shit compared to military school, but that fat conservative fuck will love (he claims) the fact that I was in the Army (Honorably Discharged). Immediately began college when I was discharged and completed my college degree. And yes, I've even paid an S&M cunt to waterboard me. I did, and it wasn't nearly as terrible as the media makes it sound. In short, I'm qualified in every way except for the weed/THC thing, so I'll quit for a bit and begin jogging again.

Too lazy to watch that entire video? Short version is this: you don't start making through a scary haunted house until you successfully complete his "boot camp". You begin by being buried alive (no coffin), or experience a style of drowning (like waterboarding), or get trapped in some other bullshit and have to stay the entire allotted amount of time or just start thrashing about screeming "I quit!!!" I'm down. Gives me a great excuse to start returning to early morning runs, take it easy on the booze, and cut the shmoke out (I never smoked cigarettes). Blood is rushing to my chub. I gotta go and "do it"...

SSS
- phony tough, or crazy brave? ~ Full Metal Jacket

X

xXx
Site Supporter
2753112_print_1.png

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What a whoreson uses the term "ish".

What's wrong just saying " new"? What newish? You pond scum. Raping the English language.

I see inside your filth mouth.

New' ish. Ish ish

Whoreson!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Rumors are that Stinky Sissy has GAYDS!!!

What a filth,:doink2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
geez how surprising, yet another awesome display of regurgitated crap ...smh btw How'd you get all those hairs outta' your teeth from the fine lady Mr.Whipple hooked you up with ?

:LMAO:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
geez how surprising, yet another awesome display of regurgitated crap ...smh btw How'd you get all those hairs outta' your teeth from the fine lady Mr.Whipple hooked you up with ?

You are such a swine!!!

I was not real! A fraud.

Why you spread fake news??

I will contact sherriff like you did Kri55.

Let me pee first inside your mouth

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
What a whoreson uses the term "ish".

What's wrong just saying " new"? What newish? You pond scum. Raping the English language.

Have you ever written a readable paragraph? No? Then shut the fuck up you poor child of a drinking, smoking mother while she was pregnant with you from morning one. Did you just open something "new" that you desperately bought off craigslist on a dead-lonely Sunday morning? Then it's probably new(ish) because the dishwasher used to clean it off before shipping it to some naive sucker who bought (homonym) it. You'll realize this after immediately contracting E. coli, and try to sell it off as new; but a jew would know what to do: report fraudulent foolish gimp.

Now, due to your obvious ignorance, I suggest you drive to Walmart to purchase new-new items - if you have the gas money to get there on Black Friday, UncleDunCE...

SSS
- retards OUT, posters interested in this thread's topic in

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You are such a swine!!!

I was not real! A fraud.

Why you spread fake news??

I will contact sherriff like you did Kri55.

Let me pee first inside your mouth

UhhhkaYy ...an after your done pee'ing I'ma poO in your ear and make you aidSEE ..

That lady happens to be Mr.Whipples neighbors friend of a friend and word came down the pipeline that you two had a pretty good time

maybe you can help with this one ..
052b14b618d800da31dea43aa420c99b.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Note her sexy off yellowish toenail polish ....heard you were a foot man (:

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I’d breeze through that shit, nothing scary about fake ”scares” ffs...

No cheap scares, it ultimately becomes mind-over-matter, and nobody has even finished the "bootcamp" to get the key to unlock the horror mansion door after you complete the whole shebang for the paltry $20K that he his gives you for putting up with a buncha bullshit I'm dyin' to tryin' to do...

SSS
- seriously, when you get the time and are bored, watch his mandatory 2 hour video on TY

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d breeze through that shit, nothing scary about fake ”scares” ffs...

No cheap scares, it ultimately becomes mind-over-matter, and nobody has even finished the "bootcamp" to get the key to unlock the horror mansion door after you complete the whole shebang for the paltry $20K that he his gives you for putting up with a buncha bullshit I'm dyin' to tryin' to do...

SSS
- seriously, when you get the time and are bored, watch his mandatory 2 hour video on TY
I’d be the first to do it then... That sort of shit gives me pleasure unlike being chased by a real madman with a machete...

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Well isn't that obvious? I get so drunk I'd fuck the first and the last rated bitch in the room. In short, SHAMPOO - this is like black kids trying to determine who their father is, considering how large the pools of suspects are, which is racist because niggers can't swim. I raw-dogged your mom but forget which hole I was using? I ain't payin' you back no Child's-Care because I've never cared about you or ever will, same as everyone else - so that's that...

SSS
- no doxing

Last edited:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I'll start by telling you all that there is a new(ish) unbeatable horror experience that you play for free. If you somehow make it, you get $20K. Click it, watch it if you think you'd have the balls to get an Uncle Dilf haircut.

I'm a bad motherfucker, in all seriousness. The guy says he has to weed out all of the losers and choose quality candidates. I was a Ranger in boarding military school SMBA for years. I joined the Army which was pussy shit compared to military school, but that fat conservative fuck will love (he claims) the fact that I was in the Army (Honorably Discharged). Immediately began college when I was discharged and completed my college degree. And yes, I've even paid an S&M cunt to waterboard me. I did, and it wasn't nearly as terrible as the media makes it sound. In short, I'm qualified in every way except for the weed/THC thing, so I'll quit for a bit and begin jogging again.

Too lazy to watch that entire video? Short version is this: you don't start making through a scary haunted house until you successfully complete his "boot camp". You begin by being buried alive (no coffin), or experience a style of drowning (like waterboarding), or get trapped in some other bullshit and have to stay the entire allotted amount of time or just start thrashing about screeming "I quit!!!" I'm down. Gives me a great excuse to start returning to early morning runs, take it easy on the booze, and cut the shmoke out (I never smoked cigarettes). Blood is rushing to my chub. I gotta go and "do it"...

SSS
- phony tough, or crazy brave? ~ Full Metal Jacket
can't see the site, are you talkin mckamey mansion? the torture methods and pseudo gore?! i want to make it there, i think the current record is a female for 6 hours in a row (second try..) i want to go for the 8 hour experience together with you... i want to get shit scared in there and still go lol.. smell the scents and feel the adrenaline rush.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don’t click on links. Is this that haunted house that makes you go thru all sorts of shit to go in ? Like you have to be cleared by a doctor and sign medical releases and waivers ? Yes, I’d do it.
I used to pray to Santa Muerte. Nothing scares me

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You ever play Diablo 2? The Countess is killed more than any other monster in the game because the woman shits gold in the forms of runes. She's the only consistent dropper so eeeeverybody who's played that game kills the bitch over and over again for another sick fuck.

I've repeatedly killed some fat genuine nerd named Brentv. The Georgia peach hates me so much he loves me - you've heard of the odd mental mutation, right? Well, Brentv did once throw a damning post my way. In 2004. You probably don't remember, Brentv, but somehow a poster named cun`T trusted his PI with some asshole who told the board that cun`T was whining back in the Reg room about how the mother of his daughter would go into other rooms, leaving his/her child in other rooms with junkies, and that she's been defiled in one of the worst ways.

I went on and on about the scary nasties that come by the millions under the fingernails of junkies, and went deeply into how that proves he and his tribe are trash. "Dude, that was uncool", you posted. From there I was denied Reggdom because the Aussie block would even ban me from the site after all the horrifying gut-wrenching posts I posted on an unbannable board. I froze everybody there for publicly buttfucking a true powerhouse (in his prime, he's dead now), and it was none other than Brentv who posted what everyone was thinking that caused the genuine brutal avalanche that ultimately stalled my Flames.

It really did pain him when he knew he had to Sticky another gem of mine - not that he did. My reputation was already bad, once forged at consumption junction. It keeps getting in my fucking way by letting posters know in advance to stay hidden away from my appalling account there. Fuckers, I'm so uncool it makes me cool, so stay the fuck away from your goddamn admin CPs - everywhere...

SSS
- obnoxious party crasher

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
So I did my research on this last night. Fuck that. Pulling out teeth and shaving heads ? All this is, is a way to legally torture / murder someone and get away with it. I read that a Marine actually made it theu 9 hours and 45 minutes when the dickhead owner stopped it out of concern over dehydration. I call bullshit, he ain’t trying to pay no one that money.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You ever play Diablo 2? The Countess is killed more than any other monster in the game because the woman shits gold in the forms of runes. She's the only consistent dropper so eeeeverybody who's played that game kills the bitch over and over again for another sick fuck.

I've repeatedly killed some fat genuine nerd named Brentv. The Georgia peach hates me so much he loves me - you've heard of the odd mental mutation, right? Well, Brentv did once throw a damning post my way. In 2004. You probably don't remember, Brentv, but somehow a poster named cun`T trusted his PI with some asshole who told the board that cun`T was whining back in the Reg room about how the mother of his daughter would go into other rooms, leaving his/her child in other rooms with junkies, and that she's been defiled in one of the worst ways.

I went on and on about the scary nasties that come by the millions under the fingernails of junkies, and went deeply into how that proves he and his tribe are trash. "Dude, that was uncool", you posted. From there I was denied Reggdom because the Aussie block would even ban me from the site after all the horrifying gut-wrenching posts I posted on an unbannable board. I froze everybody there for publicly buttfucking a true powerhouse (in his prime, he's dead now), and it was none other than Brentv who posted what everyone was thinking that caused the genuine brutal avalanche that ultimately stalled my Flames.

It really did pain him when he knew he had to Sticky another gem of mine - not that he did. My reputation was already bad, once forged at consumption junction. It keeps getting in my fucking way by letting posters know in advance to stay hidden away from my appalling account there. Fuckers, I'm so uncool it makes me cool, so stay the fuck away from your goddamn admin CPs - everywhere...

SSS
- obnoxious party crasher

See, we really do need you at SG if it keeps that piece of shit out of there . Sadly, I know you’ll post something that’ll make everyone shit themselves

flea - really does have a soft spot for you

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
eat shit SSS...you are a prentender not a contender ...eat shit and die asswipe

Oh? I am a brawl-hall senior Reg, at Flame champ's mutation site I won the title in my second week there, I've won the outpost championship twice. I've retired many, and will go on doing so. There's an indisputable truth to what I just typed that lies in my intro thread here where I got doxed by someone I melted down right then and there (as titled) and he threatened to kill me. Then to kick my ass. Then left this site forever as far as I know. He named himself WarPig, if you didn't know or care about that quickly melted mess of a person in need of calming drugs. You probably can't even ask him about it - I retired him.

So... pretender? No, I'm one of the last flame greats who still posts. You'll find that out soon enough...

SSS
- take it easy with the coffee once you see I've posted your way. Your instant armpit sweat will be so foul it'll even stain the black shirts you wear.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
stained shirts ??

:OMG4:..

oh no ..

. Many people don't know this, but to actually catch an SSS out in the wild you need the proper bait ...

:doink1::doink1::doink1:

Shhhhh ...

giphy.gif