good morning fellow bastards i need help

deadringers

Factory Bastard
are there any free gore forums still around? that are for free. i know goregrish is but they only take it new members here and there. i haven't been fortunate enough to pick the right time to sign up there. it doesn't have to be super active but enough posters of community like this one here.

please help me in my time of need. thank you in advance for any help you can be to me at this dire time.

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)
are there any free gore forums still around? that are for free. i know goregrish is but they only take it new members here and there. i haven't been fortunate enough to pick the right time to sign up there. it doesn't have to be super active but enough posters of community like this one here.

please help me in my time of need. thank you in advance for any help you can be to me at this dire time.

make yourself bleed and entertain us. nvr understand why people get off on others agony. stfu

OP
OP

deadringers

Factory Bastard
you are alive have a body. you get horny. you die and you still get horny.. so why shouldn't i get horny for you either way? its all perfectly natural...