You know what i love doing?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We bought a hand held bidet when the TP shortage happened.

images

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh poor @Joe was all stressed out!

Poor @Joe.

What had you all stressed @Joe?

@Joe Was it cleaning your mother's 5 bedroom house several times a week even though she can barely get around to make anything untidy, much less dirty?

@Joe Was it your "friend"'s mean dog who growls at you even though you never go to see your "friend" because of his mean dog who growls at you yet somehow even though you never see you "friend" you still talk about his mean dog who is always growling at you?

Tell me about your stress @Joe.

I am here to help.
Last time I saw my friend was on Christmas Day @The Prowler. And yer right. That Dog is a detriment to bother seeing my friend anymore.

Anyways Prowler, who or what person would ever bother to PAY for a rescue dog? Cant you get them for free? My friend musta spent a lotta money to import thay dog from the states and all it does is bark at him and his guests all the time.

Frick....for all the money he musta spent he coulda got himself a really nice dog...like a golden retriever or black labrador. Am I right?

Maybe @Dove knows the answer. Do/ should rescue dogs or cats even cost the adopter anything? I thought they'd be free cuz nobody else wants them.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's sad that men just do not get the same sort of positive reinforcement that women are so used to getting.
You think its sad that men are well rounded and robust enough to do without being flattered all the time? I find the mutual bigging up all of the time by the Yapperty sex to be shallow and immature. "Oh we haven't seen each other for a day, big hugs!"
You are suffering from a modern disease, a toxic female culture. The cult of friendship and the worship of emotions is so fucking destructive I dont know where to begin.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You think its sad that men are well rounded and robust enough to do without being flattered all the time? I find the mutual bigging up all of the time by the Yapperty sex to be shallow and immature. "Oh we haven't seen each other for a day, big hugs!"
You are suffering from a modern disease, a toxic female culture. The cult of friendship and the worship of emotions is so fucking destructive I dont know where to begin.

Genuine compliments mean "flattered all the time"?

Good grief. You guys....I swear. You are proving my point.

I think it's sad that even when someone says men do not get enough genuine and nonsexual compliments some people automatically think its shallow flattery, or some sort of tactic. They dont even know what it IS to have anyone give them a genuine compliment.

See what I mean?

Yesterday before I posted this I was at the market and this old man with a cane literally went out of his way to hold the door for me. Just because. So I told him that sort of thoughtfulness and effort is something we need more of, and that he was a gentleman and I thanked him.

And it wasnt flattery or a tactic. I meant it. His whole face lit up.

Why do so many people hate kindness? Come on Cookie. You oughta know better.

Today "toxic female culture" is everything a female does depending on who is talking. We are entering a period where women cannot do anything right because men cant stand us.

I'm still gonna continue giving genuine compliments everytime one is due :)

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Last time I saw my friend was on Christmas Day @The Prowler. And yer right. That Dog is a detriment to bother seeing my friend anymore.

Anyways Prowler, who or what person would ever bother to PAY for a rescue dog? Cant you get them for free? My friend musta spent a lotta money to import thay dog from the states and all it does is bark at him and his guests all the time.

Frick....for all the money he musta spent he coulda got himself a really nice dog...like a golden retriever or black labrador. Am I right?

Maybe @Dove knows the answer. Do/ should rescue dogs or cats even cost the adopter anything? I thought they'd be free cuz nobody else wants them.

If you cannot afford to buy a dog, then you can not afford to take care of a dog, Senile @Joe.

So why were you stressed out @Joe? Is your mommy driving you up the wall @Joe?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Genuine compliments mean "flattered all the time"?

Good grief. You guys....I swear. You are proving my point.

I think it's sad that even when someone says men do not get enough genuine and nonsexual compliments some people automatically think its shallow flattery, or some sort of tactic. They dont even know what it IS to have anyone give them a genuine compliment.

See what I mean?

Yesterday before I posted this I was at the market and this old man with a cane literally went out of his way to hold the door for me. Just because. So I told him that sort of thoughtfulness and effort is something we need more of, and that he was a gentleman and I thanked him.

And it wasnt flattery or a tactic. I meant it. His whole face lit up.

Why do so many people hate kindness? Come on Cookie. You oughta know better.

Today "toxic female culture" is everything a female does depending on who is talking. We are entering a period where women cannot do anything right because men cant stand us.

I'm still gonna continue giving genuine compliments everytime one is due :)

Firstly men prefer practical comments like how do I get my motor to the garage without fuel rather than 'those rear headlights look kinda cute". This is human nature as is responding positively to flattery, The kind of men who crave complements are either totally insecure or gay, or both.

Theres a very telling meme on why dont men show emotions, if i find it I'll post it. Consider my responses to you a complement, I didn't have to.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you cannot afford to buy a dog, then you can not afford to take care of a dog, Senile @Joe.

So why were you stressed out @Joe? Is your mommy driving you up the wall @Joe?
Im a cat person anyways @The Prowler . I'd rather adopt one of @Dove 's cats then get a dog. Dogs are too high maintenance & I wouldnt wanna clean up their poop.

Cats closest thing to a self sufficient pet Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Im a cat person anyways @The Prowler . I'd rather adopt one of @Dove 's cats then get a dog. Dogs are too high maintenance & I wouldnt wanna clean up their poop.

Cats closest thing to a self sufficient pet Prowler

Wow!

Take about a bunch of info that I do not give one flying fuck about.

So @Joe what was stressing you out? Did you have to clean up your mommy's poop?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
are entering a period where women cannot do anything right because men cant stand us.

Oh please dont go into victim mode, I love women and I am all in for kicking the trannies out of the lady spaces.

The is way to much pathos in the ruling classes which in part why they need to be turfed out, you are not helping here.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Firstly men prefer practical comments like how do I get my motor to the garage without fuel rather than 'those rear headlights look kinda cute". This is human nature as is responding positively to flattery, The kind of men who crave complements are either totally insecure or gay, or both.

Theres a very telling meme on why dont men show emotions, if i find it I'll post it. Consider my responses to you a complement, I didn't have to.

But what made you assume that by "genuine compliments" that must mean flattery? And the other weirdo said "empty".

That isnt what was said. Why would you think its empty flattery about headlights looking cute?

I said genuine and nonsexual compliments. Because men are taken for granted.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh please dont go into victim mode, I love women and I am all in for kicking the trannies out of the lady spaces.

The is way to much pathos in the ruling classes which in part why they need to be turfed out, you are not helping here.

Victim mode?

I'm just pointing out we are entering a period of misogyny where women cant do anything correct depending on who is talking.

I didnt say I gave a single shit. A man could hate me and sit there fuming and drooling on himself....that hardly makes me a victim lol.

• BroFist
Reactions: cw_

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Victim mode?

I'm just pointing out we are entering a period of misogyny where women cant do anything correct depending on who is talking.

I didnt say I gave a single shit. A man could hate me and sit there fuming and drooling on himself....that hardly makes me a victim lol.

I reckon it's the opposite.... women can do no wrong these days. Have their cake and eat it too.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh no....them days are ending.

It was bound to happen. Bummer that balance is never popular.

I doubt women will ever stop demanding special treatment and cherrypicking jobs, responsibilities, considerations....

Bitches are self absorbed by nature.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But what made you assume that by "genuine compliments" that must mean flattery? And the other weirdo said "empty".

That isnt what was said. Why would you think its empty flattery about headlights looking cute?

I said genuine and nonsexual compliments. Because men are taken for granted.

Y'know @Dove a pretty blonde woman smiled at me today as I was walking down the street

She had these round piercing blue eyes. Very beautiful Very beautiful indeed.

Another time, this pretty busty young woman I was driving on a wine tour blew me a kiss.
I quite liked that.
I still remember her name. It was Amanda.

So I kinda see what you are saying.

Those kinda things/memories make a guy happy.

Woman doesn't have ta even say anything and it can still be a compliment, eh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another time an older woman pulled my hair at work in front of the supervisor.
Other times she'd flirt with me.
Thing is her husband worked in the same place.
so one time I went out to her car with her and she said wanted to show me something.
So I went with her andnot too far behind was her busband with a concerned somewhat glowering look on his face.

Moral of the story: Don't git too close to another man's wife.

Anyways, that felt more like harassment than a compliment.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another time I was in this bar and a voluptuous Black woman kissed me on the lips.
She left a huge lipstick 'watermark' on my face.
Plastered all over my mouth down my chin and up to my nose.
Holy moly. she sure had big lips! I guess most Black women do.
Not like yer average white girl who've go pencil lips by comparison.
I suppose that might be considered a compliment.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I doubt women will ever stop demanding special treatment and cherrypicking jobs, responsibilities, considerations....

Bitches are self absorbed by nature.

There are certainly women who have entitlement issues and are borderline if not full blown sociopaths. Not denying that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
There are certainly women who have entitlement issues and are borderline if not full blown sociopaths. Not denying that.

It's biologically inherent in females but with constant monitoring, can be subdued. :Popcorn:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Y'know @Dove a pretty blonde woman smiled at me today as I was walking down the street

She had these round piercing blue eyes. Very beautiful Very beautiful indeed.

Another time, this pretty busty young woman I was driving on a wine tour blew me a kiss.
I quite liked that.
I still remember her name. It was Amanda.

So I kinda see what you are saying.

Those kinda things/memories make a guy happy.

Woman doesn't have ta even say anything and it can still be a compliment, eh?

@Joe There is no doubt in my mind that either

A) None of that happened.

or

B) They were just "Being nice to the retarded old guy".

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Another time an older woman pulled my hair at work in front of the supervisor.
Other times she'd flirt with me.
Thing is her husband worked in the same place.
so one time I went out to her car with her and she said wanted to show me something.
So I went with her andnot too far behind was her busband with a concerned somewhat glowering look on his face.

Moral of the story: Don't git too close to another man's wife.

Anyways, that felt more like harassment than a compliment.

@Joe She was making fun of "The retarded old guy."

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Another time I was in this bar and a voluptuous Black woman kissed me on the lips.
She left a huge lipstick 'watermark' on my face.
Plastered all over my mouth down my chin and up to my nose.
Holy moly. she sure had big lips! I guess most Black women do.
Not like yer average white girl who've go pencil lips by comparison.
I suppose that might be considered a compliment.

@Joe That was a drunk black broad who "Kissed the retarded old guy on a dare."

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe There is no doubt in my mind that either

A) None of that happened.

or

B) They were just "Being nice to the retarded old guy".

I'm a good lookin' guy @The Prowler!

A lotta women say I look 20 years than I really am.

The opposite of progeria. Get younger lookin as I git older, eh? ;-)