You know what i love doing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And I actually use to wonder why males I viewed as friends would developed crushes on me. And this is something my husband says really drew him in.

I love complimenting men when I get the opportunity. I enjoy it more than complimenting women (which I do dont get me wrong) because us women....we are used to getting compliments from men and eachother.

Take the opportunity to give a male a compliment. Their response is amazing. Sometimes they blush like school girls and stutter because it doesnt happen very often. Least of all from a woman.....who ISNT being sexual or trying to seduce them.

I think it's sad that men just do not get the same sort of positive reinforcement that women are so used to getting. My husband was never at a loss of female attention but it was almost always sexual attention and he remembers shit I said to him 10 years ago that was a nonsexual compliment.

And if you do this with a male partner they will be motivated to WANT to continue making you happy. It's very potent.

Even the bitchiest and most stubborn male will become Wesley if you just compliment him genuinely.

Just a tidbit for those forever girlfriends out there who are over 50.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This also works on dogs and children.

Doling out empty compliments is an excellent strategy if you're looking to surround yourself with people who have a low sense of self-worth.

Right it would be.

I didnt say empty compliments though so that shouldnt be a thought.

With the plethora of things men do daily, all one needs is awareness and empathy.

There are always opportunities for genuine warmth and kindness.....without the expectation of reciprocity.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also its not about strategy at all. What an odd thing to say, Turdock. I guess when your existence involves 24/7 manipulation of others and the end goal of personal gain that would be where your mind goes.

The whole "what's in it for me"

I'm simply talking about the enjoyment of making others feel appreciated and noticed. It makes me happy to see other people happy. ♡

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who would sock up and immediately begin obviously trolling with their first two poasts in the General sub?

Iz you simple?

:OhGawd:

Murd.

She also reeeaalllyyy hates Jesus so she is trying to involve religion so she can shit on it.

Shes gotta come into a positive thread about spreading genuine kindness and insert her toxic personality.

Isnt she lovely?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
All I know is whoever it is they don't like that sock very much.
The one sub where BF is most likely to frown upon such shenanigans and that's where they decide to launch their boat?

:OhGawd:

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
Also its not about strategy at all. What an odd thing to say, Turdock. I guess when your existence involves 24/7 manipulation of others and the end goal of personal gain that would be where your mind goes.
For someone who ought to be filled with joy at the many people you've made to "feel appreciated and noticed", you come across as a beastly grump! (btw, what's a Turdock?)

With regards to my use of the word "strategy", I meant it in the sense that for someone who is themselves uninteresting and not very bright, a valid strategy to stave off loneliness might be to make shallow compliments to insecure individuals in the hope that, much like a dog or a child, it would make them feel appreciated and noticed. It's a quick way of developing a social network of boring rubes for someone who is very likely a boring rube themselves.

Do you follow?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I actually use to wonder why males I viewed as friends would developed crushes on me. And this is something my husband says really drew him in.

I love complimenting men when I get the opportunity. I enjoy it more than complimenting women (which I do dont get me wrong) because us women....we are used to getting compliments from men and eachother.

Take the opportunity to give a male a compliment. Their response is amazing. Sometimes they blush like school girls and stutter because it doesnt happen very often. Least of all from a woman.....who ISNT being sexual or trying to seduce them.

I think it's sad that men just do not get the same sort of positive reinforcement that women are so used to getting. My husband was never at a loss of female attention but it was almost always sexual attention and he remembers shit I said to him 10 years ago that was a nonsexual compliment.

And if you do this with a male partner they will be motivated to WANT to continue making you happy. It's very potent.

Even the bitchiest and most stubborn male will become Wesley if you just compliment him genuinely.

Just a tidbit for those forever girlfriends out there who are over 50.

My....that's really interesting....@Dove y!

Fascinating!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My....that's really interesting....@Dove y!

Fascinating!
@Joe , has it ever occurred to you that when you quote someone they get pretty much the same notification as when you tag them with the @ sign?

I'm totally serious, @Joe -- that really does happen.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Joe is going to be cast in Steve Carell's roll in the upcoming sequel called "The 70 Year Old Virgin".

It won't have a happy ending.

Just a mountain of crusty socks.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe , has it ever occurred to you that when you quote someone they get pretty much the same notification as when you tag them with the @ sign?

I'm totally serious, @Joe -- that really does happen.

@Dove y's advice is more scintilating that a Hockey Night in Canada Broadcast, Bigly!

...them were the days I tell ya

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
and then of course, there's the matter of remembering what browser you're in and the fact that cookies will log you in automatically

lamo

amateurs :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For someone who ought to be filled with joy at the many people you've made to "feel appreciated and noticed", you come across as a beastly grump! (btw, what's a Turdock?)

With regards to my use of the word "strategy", I meant it in the sense that for someone who is themselves uninteresting and not very bright, a valid strategy to stave off loneliness might be to make shallow compliments to insecure individuals in the hope that, much like a dog or a child, it would make them feel appreciated and noticed. It's a quick way of developing a social network of boring rubes for someone who is very likely a boring rube themselves.

Do you follow?

I dont care, Murd.

Why dont you take your bitter shitty self down to melt down so we can talk about your undocumented sexual assault of a man who wasnt interested?

Its unbecoming to make fun of Orca the rapist here in general.

Just go ahead and roll on down to meltdown where this yammering idiocy can be dealt with?