Your Environment

DDT

Factory Bastard
I took this picture many years ago. It is what I like to be around. Fuck cities.

IMG-0054.jpg

DDT

Factory Bastard
I took this picture many years ago. It is what I like to be around. Fuck cities.

IMG-0054.jpg

Yup, that's a picture alright. Spectacular.

I'm going back to my bedroom TV, I won't be able to post well from there or nice pictures. The green hues in your picture are lovely.
As you know, pics don't always portray the true majesty.

Seeing with our own eyes is where the real magic comes from...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

IMG-0054.jpg
I can't understand how some people prefer ugly stinking violent cities over places like that\

I think employment has a lot to do with it. I spent many years in the city when I would rather be in the country because of work. I wish I had figured out some way to do it differently earlier, but that's life. I am so happy to be in the quiet countryside now.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I think employment has a lot to do with it. I spent many years in the city when I would rather be in the country because of work. I wish I had figured out some way to do it differently earlier, but that's life. I am so happy to be in the quiet countryside now.
Indeed, but a lot of people simply like to live in the city, to have access to entertainment and other amenities

My cousins ex-wife for example, she says she feels depressed in the country areas.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed, but a lot of people simply like to live in the city, to have access to entertainment and other amenities

My cousins ex-wife for example, she says she feels depressed in the country areas.

Yeah, well, I don't understand that. Nature feeds the soul, imo.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

She was born and raised in a farm, so that's common here.

My mother used to say that the first time she visited a city when she was young, she could never feel happy at the farm again, so she and her sisters and brothers bugged my grandpa to sell the gigantic, humongous farm he had to move to the city in the early 70's

If my grandpa had kept all the land he had, we'd probably be amongst the 5 biggest growers of coffee in my state. To this day, a whole valley with more than 30 sq. km of land still has our family's name, because it all belong to my grandfather until the 60's, when he started selling land for almost nothing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She was born and raised in a farm, so that's common here.

My mother used to say that the first time she visited a city when she was young, she could never feel happy at the farm again, so she and her sisters and brothers bugged my grandpa to sell the gigantic, humongous farm he had to move to the city in the early 70's

If my grandpa had kept all the land he had, we'd probably be amongst the 5 biggest growers of coffee in my state. To this day, a whole valley with more than 30 sq. km of land still has our family's name, because it all belong to my grandfather until the 60's, when he started selling land for almost nothing.

Wow. Bummer.

If my parents had held onto the house I grew up in, I would have inherited millions. *sigh*

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whenever I drive anywhere here, I look around, take a deep bresth, and thank the universe that I live here.

Four of us are going down to the Algarve for three days next weekend. If you know where to go to avoid the tourists and the Limeys, it is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Praia-da-Falesia-righ-view.jpg