Save the Environment!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Green energy is a joke. You'd have to quit growing corn and cover all the fields in solar and wind to make a dent.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oak farts

that will power the planet

she's filled with so much gas how could you go wrong?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I like the way smart libs wrecked energy independence here in the US in favor of drilling for oil in other places located on this sphere of ours

cause, you know, it's for the planet :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about one of you unrealistic libtarded clowns tell me how many cars are in use in the U.S. and then calculate how much power generation it will take to keep that number moving.

Dumb ass motherfuckers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Until cars can be constructed with solar power harnessing shells electric cars are nothing but a pipe dream as an answer to fossil fuel consumption

fact

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like how smart cons don't understand why we've wanted to deplete others biofuels and not our own.
yeah... cause minorities in Baltimore and Chicago paying 6 bucks a gallon is EQUITY

Of course, I said no such thing, but why does that matter for a no integrity ass like you?
when you spin like this... does it burn calories?

The only one spinning is you. I was talking about why the US has, for decades, reserved our biofuels. I didn't know this bipartisan policy was going to make your ass burn.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Well fucktard, seeing how you've never had to calculate a kilowatt for a public project in your entire life, You're hardly in the position to know shit from shineola.

So what you're saying is goverments and business have failed to spend enough money on Green power production and storage and that if one 1/10th of the money spent on raping fossil fuels had been spent that way then we'd all be in the clear now?

I agree.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I like how smart cons don't understand why we've wanted to deplete others biofuels and not our own.
yeah... cause minorities in Baltimore and Chicago paying 6 bucks a gallon is EQUITY

Of course, I said no such thing, but why does that matter for a no integrity ass like you?

The only one spinning is you. I was talking about why the US has, for decades, reserved our biofuels. I didn't know this bipartisan policy was going to make your ass burn.
you're as fat and stupid as you look

seriously

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I like the way smart libs wrecked energy independence here in the US in favor of drilling for oil in other places located on this sphere of ours

they tried to utilize corn as a fuel resource and the cost of food skyrocketed… it’s in everything

Global warming will ensure that investments in education and technology will decline and over $106 billion of coastal property will be underwater by 2050.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

they tried to utilize corn as a fuel resource and the cost of food skyrocketed… it’s in everything

Global warming will ensure that investments in education and technology will decline and over $106 billion of coastal property will be underwater by 2050.
The cost of food is skyrocketing now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you're as fat and stupid as you look

seriously

More of the same. Can it shorty

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
250 plus million cars. How much power to electrify all of them?

A fuckin shit load.

In comparison to the power available from natural resources it's infinitesimal.

You're trying to state that a technology that's in its infancy is incapable of replacing fossil fuels then you're right. It's already written that it can't remain that way though.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well fucktard, seeing how you've never had to calculate a kilowatt for a public project in your entire life, You're hardly in the position to know shit from shineola.

So what you're saying is goverments and business have failed to spend enough money on Green power production and storage and that if one 1/10th of the money spent on raping fossil fuels had been spent that way then we'd all be in the clear now?

I agree.
Nope. I'm saying people like you always have an emotional reaction when someone, in this case me, points out that you've never dug in to understand how many solar panels and windmills it would take, JUST FOR CARS.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
can we just bolt wind sails to the roofs of all cars and be done with it?

you know, for the environment?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're flat out wrong. All they do with the corn is cook the sugars out of it. After that, it is sold for its protein content. They used to sell it to farmers as feed but the chanks buy it now and make food for human consumption with it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The cost of food is skyrocketing now.

what I’m talking about occurred about 15 years ago…

I’ve noticed about a 30% increase in food cost overall. What the hell is up with all the bomb/fires of food plants? It isn’t stopping. They hit an egg packing plant last I saw.