Your first necrophiliac experience??

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Very simple in my case, I have known that I have liked man feet since I have been 7 or 8, but the necro part came to be when a guy I dated for three years, Ron. was lying in bed with me one night and I was fucking and sucking his soles as I did every night, well, to make a long story short, he had been out partying that night got home and we went at it right away, I went at his soles at once, turns out he died in his sleep from a coke overdose 20 mins after arriving home, so I was at his feet all night unaware they were dead till morning. finding out he had died while I was doing his big feet shocked me at the time but the more I thought of it the more it turned me on. I was licking, biting, fucking and sucking, burying my face in his sole meat for hours as he lay there dead. So yes, it was a step forward for me. now even going to his grave gets me hard an feeling good. this all happened when I was 22 years old and he was 34 yrs old, always had a thing for a bit older dudes.
Please go away.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yes please fuck off. But if you need help we can try to help you but no more of the Necro stuff and all that on the main boards please. It's up to you I guess you didn't break any rules I just don't like it.

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
I can kinda see where he's coming from...I'm actually curious about this subject. My curiosity gets the best of me sometimes.

So you like dead guys? Go through the senses with me to help me better understand:

1. Sight/eye candy...what is pleasing to the eye...what catches your attention right away?
2. Smell...is it embalming fluid or that sweet sickly smell of death people get just before they die and freshly die?
3. Sound...is silence deafening or do you try to imagine their voice and listen for it inside your mind?
4. Touch...the coldness stiff texture of the skin?
5. Taste if you were to lick or kiss a dead body...what does that taste like. Is the taste as sweet as the smell?
6. Thought...what are you thinking about...are you trying to connect/relate with them on a somewhat normal level? Try to figure out who they were before they died what kind of life they lead etc? Look into their eyes and wonder what was the last thing they saw?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very simple in my case, I have known that I have liked man feet since I have been 7 or 8, but the necro part came to be when a guy I dated for three years, Ron. was lying in bed with me one night and I was fucking and sucking his soles as I did every night, well, to make a long story short, he had been out partying that night got home and we went at it right away, I went at his soles at once, turns out he died in his sleep from a coke overdose 20 mins after arriving home, so I was at his feet all night unaware they were dead till morning. finding out he had died while I was doing his big feet shocked me at the time but the more I thought of it the more it turned me on. I was licking, biting, fucking and sucking, burying my face in his sole meat for hours as he lay there dead. So yes, it was a step forward for me. now even going to his grave gets me hard an feeling good. this all happened when I was 22 years old and he was 34 yrs old, always had a thing for a bit older dudes.

So he wasn’t making any noise, was he normally that frigid when you was munching on his toe jam ?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
were you ever an Altar boy ?

inkspotprijs-2010-peter-van-straaten.jpg

THROB

Factory Bastard
Im not interested in going out for already dead folks but it would be an honor to have my body dug up and fucked. :')

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I suggest sending your facial pics to knifeweirdo , if your nose passes his rigid beauty inspection plus the fact he's only 12 years old you should die before him. He'll dig you up faster than a hog in a potato patch !
il_340x270.1923878510_d80j.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
whats the difference between jello and a jewish girl?

jello moves when u eat it

FFFFFUUUUUUU

Internet Pirate! Fuck this..release the kraken!
Is it not a matter of personal taste??

I have never been interested in seriously harming or killing anyone but to see someone (real or acting) during the moment of death has always been a turn-on for me. I remember watching the old western movies as a young boy when I was probably only 7 or 8 years old and feeling something wonderful to watch a cowboy get shot. When the sheriff brought his dead outlaws back to town strapped to their saddles I became totally transfixxed with the scene. To see a handsome dead guy shirtless is great.
tenor.gif

FFFFFUUUUUUU

Internet Pirate! Fuck this..release the kraken!
giphy.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️