Your first necrophiliac experience??

wizer

Factory Bastard
Is it really that sick a topic?

I picked up an old Playboy or maybe it was Penthouse magazine at a yard sale and briefly leaved through the sticky pages trying to find that centerfold and found myself looking at a really hairy snatch which back in the 50s and 60s was what we all wanted to see.

Then I read a few of the sex jokes, got a couple of laughs, and then found myself reading a rather strange article. It was a work of fiction, but well written, and very disturbing as intended.

It was from the view of a man who had heard of a tragic car accident involving a young teenage girl who he had been familiar with, and was always attracted to.

Long story short, he makes a plan to break into the funeral home and have sex with the embalmed corpse of this unfortunate young woman. He ultimately does so and describes the act in great detail, right up until the lights come on and he's surrounded by a group of people who, rather than chastise him and lynch him to the nearest tree say "Welcome to the Club!". They were secretly monitoring his actions and waiting to make sure he was sincere before inviting him to join their underground necrophilia club.

This stuff sells apparently. Or at least it used to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good grief.

I want my corpse dumped in the woods in a place I wont be found until all my innards are decomposed to foul smelling mush. I want to be consumed by animals.

By the time I enter a morge I want my remains so gnarly the LAST thing crossing any minds would be sticking thier dick in it.

Why did I even click on this thread?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Parting-Shot1.jpg

Parting-Shot2.jpg

Parting-Shot3.jpg

SSS
- In the jaw, right across it, what's the big fuckin' diff?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
seaman is to old to be active - - - - -
I would say 76 :Sad:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
This thread is disturbing.
It's not really, you've probably watched necro shit over at theY too... lol the shit we've seen... :BuhBye:
Not purposely at least. Remember that corpse story of mine? I don’t stomach death well.
:SadFace:
Yes man, boooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! =(
It's fitting after months of absenteeism your name is the first one I see attached to this thread.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is disturbing.
It's not really, you've probably watched necro shit over at theY too... lol the shit we've seen... :BuhBye:
Not purposely at least. Remember that corpse story of mine? I don’t stomach death well.
:SadFace:
Yes man, boooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! =(
It's fitting after months of absenteeism your name is the first one I see attached to this thread.
How so? Were you disappointed at the lack of genuine fap material you could hoarde though?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
.. Just dandy. Can't have politics because it might alienate potential new members but necrophilia...cool -.That will bring in the curious and intellectually motivated posters. Maybe lets sprinkle a few animal and human defecators in here and membership will blossom, especially when the newbs realize they won't have to be bothered by anyone discussing world transforming events etc. or any of that such nonsense.

.. Hey, how about dead people being zombie fucked in the ass and cute wild critters shitting in their mouths and eating them bit by bit whilst they decay? - timelaps.....noice.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
.. Just dandy. Can't have politics because it might alienate potential new members but necrophilia...cool -.That will bring in the curious and intellectually motivated posters. Maybe lets sprinkle a few animal and human defecators in here and membership will blossom, especially when the newbs realize they won't have to be bothered by anyone discussing world transforming events etc. or any of that such nonsense.

.. Hey, how about dead people being zombie fucked in the ass and cute wild critters shitting in their mouths and eating them bit by bit whilst they decay? - timelaps.....noice.
That is so true! We need a thread about especially gruesome cartel atrocity pics! and a thread about household pets smashed in the street!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
That is so true! We need a thread about especially gruesome cartel atrocity pics! and a thread about household pets smashed in the street!
.. Yes, how about kittens quashed by a steamroller and compared with full analysis by famous art critics to Jackson Pollock's paintings?

PS: I mean squashed on canvas of course, and though I'm not a big time art critic of renown, I have to say....same thing more or less.

Last edited: