Your views on race, religion, politics.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Here's mine:
I have no issues with minorities in America. Except inner city, poor, ignorant niggers. They are trash. The Lost, is what decent black folks call them. I should start using that term instead of "nigger", because I honestly don't want to offend decent blacks. So I think I will.

The only religion I truly hate is Islam. They're our enemy, every single one of them. Imo, if you don't see this, you are truly blind. Ask any ex-muslim.

As far as politics, Trump is the only way forward. The left has gone insane. I call myself conservative, but after reflecting on a comment from a wise fellow, I'm starting to shy away from the term. The comment was: "Conservatism is thinly veiled Corporatism". There's something to that, although there's more to be discussed.

After a lot of reflection and reading, I'm starting to mistrust Jews..I was never an anti-semite, but..still... that's a long conversation and requires too much typing. Either way, they're secondary to me atm.

What are your views? Not emotionally invested in any of it? If you get bored, feel free to share.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
oNhYZaz.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I stick with my own when it comes to sexual relations.

Islam is the cancer of humanity and counter to cvilization and its progress so should be reduced to a rumour right along with the 1.8 billion who'd embrace the death of me and mine and I don't care if it's got a vagina or wearing diapers or is in an old age home, any and all fucks are reserved for my own, without exception.

Not everything is an opinion up to debate.

What's right and wrong is not dependant on "feelings", just as how gender isn't determined by how the trendy political winds are blowing, nor do I lick my thumb and consult with said winds when expressing what I believe about any of it, because I don't change with them.

I don't like fake people who smile out of both sides of their face any more than I care for frenemies who think they are clever.

Anyway, I should save some of this honesty for later.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I ignore and don’t put myself in a position to have to deal with them.

As for political shit, my county don’t know what there’re doing so how should I.

All people have the right to believe what they want but I think all schools should be secular, no religion in schools, if parents want to teach their own kids that ,then do it in your own time.

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
While I'm not a globalist by any means(I'm a nationalist), the fact is that anything major (like mass immigration from third world countries into nations BUILT BY WHITE PEOPLE, MY PEOPLE,) affect ALL of us. People often criticize America for "Policing the world" but think about it..and think on what I said. We now have two small colonies of 400,000 "refugees" in the United States, brought here by the weakest and most anti white POTUS that ever sat in the white house. I pray every day that they fuck up, and commit an act of terror here, so we can accelerate what needs to be done. These fucking middle eastern savages are puppets of the Jews. I pray they overstep. Jews are small in number, and can be dealt with quite easily, they're still secondary, to me. All it takes is a single fuckup. I look at the political controversy in my country and there are so many Jews involved it's obvious to me now. Not all, not all, but enough. Sacrifices must be made sometimes. There's a shitstorm coming folks. Get off your couch and prepare. War makes us strong, motherfuckers. Never forget that. Stop fighting, and you suffer and die. Until then, watch and wait. Its coming, you can feel it if you pay attention.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For me it would be diffrent if they came to live in our countries because they didn’t believe in radical Islam and just wanted to live in peace, but I’ve heard some of the crap they spout, like one day soon England will be a Muslim country and they will show us how to live properly under their laws. Even if they say they are peaceful, how can we believe anything they say when the Koran teaches them it’s ok to lie and deceive non Muslims ?

How can they say they want to escape and live free when they still wear Islamic clothes and cover their faces ? Woman still walk 3 paces behind men on the street of London, go fuck yourselves I will never trust none of them.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In general, I avoid topics like these, as it usually ends up a fishing spree to find material to use for insulting, or attempt to insult, others.

I find world events and people who make such events hypocritical.

Muslims, Christians, Jews, hating on each other yet they all follow the same god. Muslims and Christians even more so as they follow the God of the Jews. All three have some sound teachings, but until all three agree on how to worship their god, they are in no position to be the authority on anything.

Politics: Great Googly moogly, nutjobs on either side of the aisle, Left AND Right.

Race: Hah! Science beats rhetoric any day. But IF we want to go the route of racial Purity, first off we must round up those of slavic decent, those with brown eyes, under 5'10. And of course, any circumcised males, because as we all know, only Jews and Muslims are Circumcised, as demanded by their faith. Then, we must sterilize anyone with an IQ under 140, to weed out the stupidity in the gene pool.

OR: Just accept there is but one Race, human, we all came out of Africa and developed different skin tones and physiologies to adapt to our local environments, and carry on about our business of making sure we have shelter and don't starve? But again, that's uncomfortable Science that doesn't fit the narrative of racial superiority, so option one is likely a more soothing choice.

So many choices these days, the most prudent choice being watch with a bowl of popcorn.

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
In general, I avoid topics like these, as it usually ends up a fishing spree to find material to use for insulting, or attempt to insult, others.

Muslims, Christians, Jews, hating on each other yet they all follow the same god. Muslims and Christians even more so as they follow the God of the Jews. All three have some sound teachings, but until all three agree on how to worship their god, they are in no position to be the authority on anything.

Politics: Great Googly moogly, nutjobs on either side of the aisle, Left AND Right.

Race: Hah! Science beats rhetoric any day. But IF we want to go the route of racial Purity, first off we must round up those of slavic decent, those with brown eyes, under 5'10. And of course, any circumcised males, because as we all know, only Jews and Muslims are Circumcised, as demanded by their faith. Then, we must sterilize anyone with an IQ under 140, to weed out the stupidity in the gene pool.

OR: Just accept there is but one Race, human, we all came out of Africa and developed different skin tones and physiologies to adapt to our local environments, and carry on about our business of making sure we have shelter and don't starve? But again, that's uncomfortable Science that doesn't fit the narrative of racial superiority, so option one is likely a more soothing choice.

So many choices these days, the most prudent choice being watch with a bowl of popcorn.

Ahh, the convenient reply of the lazy. I've heard those same words often. After all, to have an opinion, you have to be a part of the world. And its all just so hard, isn't it? To become invested in it all. I was raised Christian, but I'm more of a Deist, with Christian values. My opinion on muzrats was formed after reading the Koran, and researching sand people. My opinions on race were formed by living with other races, socializing, dating, etc. But anyway, a pessimistic, standoffish view is so much easier. Just sit back, eat popcorn, and let others decide how you'll continue. Sorry if you found that insulting, I didn't mean to make you shift on your couch..all I can say is, I'm glad not everyone feels the same. America wouldn't exist.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I'm not a globalist by any means(I'm a nationalist), the fact is that anything major (like mass immigration from third world countries into nations BUILT BY WHITE PEOPLE, MY PEOPLE,) affect ALL of us. People often criticize America for "Policing the world" but think about it..and think on what I said. We now have two small colonies of 400,000 "refugees" in the United States, brought here by the weakest and most anti white POTUS that ever sat in the white house. I pray every day that they fuck up, and commit an act of terror here, so we can accelerate what needs to be done. These fucking middle eastern savages are puppets of the Jews. I pray they overstep. Jews are small in number, and can be dealt with quite easily, they're still secondary, to me. All it takes is a single fuckup. I look at the political controversy in my country and there are so many Jews involved it's obvious to me now. Not all, not all, but enough. Sacrifices must be made sometimes. There's a shitstorm coming folks. Get off your couch and prepare. War makes us strong, motherfuckers. Never forget that. Stop fighting, and you suffer and die. Until then, watch and wait. Its coming, you can feel it if you pay attention.

Not the same "God", the Islamic one wants to see dicks stuffed into the asses young boys and the other one hammered nails through His son's palms when he finally showed up, thus have been shat on ever since.. the once chosen, now only "forsaken people".

There's this thing these dsys where too may people throw their hands up like an arrogant spectator on a summit overlooking the simple sheeple, "uhh.. they're all fooling you, I shan't be a fooled though!"

If that's the case, you pick the least of all the inevitable evils, and then support it.

EDIT And races are not equal, not when measured by the yardstick of civilization and living among others in a society. It's not racism, it's fact, and I am citing science and logic.
Factors like a cold winter, frozen ground and prey that was huge meant only those who could put aside petty differences to work as a team, had the ability to plan ahead, knew discipline and had a superior work ethic would pass on these traits to their offspring while in the dark continent where shit grew 365 days a year, outrunning the lion and scaling the tree was more of a factor in who survived to pass on those traits.

What sounds nice will never dictate reality.

Last edited:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For me it would be diffrent if they came to live in our countries because they didn’t believe in radical Islam and just wanted to live in peace, but I’ve heard some of the crap they spout, like one day soon England will be a Muslim country and they will show us how to live properly under their laws. Even if they say they are peaceful, how can we believe anything they say when the Koran teaches them it’s ok to lie and deceive non Muslims ?

How can they say they want to escape and live free when they still wear Islamic clothes and cover their faces ? Woman still walk 3 paces behind men on the street of London, go fuck yourselves I will never trust none of them.

They basically shit their beds because of what they embrace, still want to practice shitting the bed, but want you to get out of your clean one so they can start mucking it up, and making little rats who'll out shit everyone in the society they're invading.

No matter what you do, whether opposing them or minding your business, you're an infidel with a beating heart and their objective is to rectify that. Their queeran says you gotta bend at the knee or spurt blood from your neckhole in defiance, unless you purge them from society first, before they irreveribly entrench themselves.
People said we should NOT reign down fire on them after 9-11, "they might call for revenge, we're starting this fight!"
And do what, collapse some towers in revenge? Over 2,000 were minding their fucking business and going to work when the towers got hit, the tragic price of indifference.

Fuck them and their sandbox. You know why they're stuck living like a bunch of bedouins in a wasteland? Not by choice, because SUPERIOR people kept them the fuck out of better lands.
Next time, there will be no more next times, we'll salt their lands, poison their wells and leave it a kingdom of flies among the rot in the rear view.
They have no business straying from it. The day the world's fuel tank goes empty, ohhhhh, there's gonna be reckoning because it's the only ace they hold.
Then the other ones in Indonesia, they can make my cheap TV sets provided they don't start making waves to conquer the world through Islam.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahh, the convenient reply of the lazy. I've heard those same words often. After all, to have an opinion, you have to be a part of the world. And its all just so hard, isn't it? To become invested in it all. I was raised Christian, but I'm more of a Deist, with Christian values. My opinion on muzrats was formed after reading the Koran, and researching sand people. My opinions on race were formed by living with other races, socializing, dating, etc. But anyway, a pessimistic, standoffish view is so much easier. Just sit back, eat popcorn, and let others decide how you'll continue. Sorry if you found that insulting, I didn't mean to make you shift on your couch..all I can say is, I'm glad not everyone feels the same. America wouldn't exist.

The America's existed long before any humanoid existed. The America's were populated long before any Puritan set foot on it's shore. Just a few facts before anyone starts waving a flag espousing how great their country is.

You, Warpig, know nothing about me beyond what I tell you on this forum. Consequently, you are free to make whatever assumptions you wish, I could be a black lesbian. I could be Sunni Muslim, I could be a Tibetan Taoist. You don't know. But you can assume.

What I DO see is a heavy amount of censorship in main stream society for the sake of people not being offended. I see people cherry picking facts and taking opinions as facts as long as it fits their personal world view.

It is rather amusing what is being said about muslims rings remarkably similar to what folks said about the Irish, the Italians, the Welsh, the Scots, etc at the end of the 19th and start of the 20th Century. Or what was said of Catholics when they first started coming to N.America.

Pessimism? Certainly. But I believe in the old adage "adapt or die".. that's how nature works.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, but of course the Irish, Scots, Italians, Welsh, etc.. didn't have have a sacred book that said in clear black & white KILL EVERYONE who doesn't submit.
And have sex with kids too.

There's no equating one with the other. None.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course there is.. They had a "Good Book" that stated all witches must be burned, those who did not convert must be killed, that's it's okay to kill your child if god commands it, etc etc. And remind me again of that religious group in Iowa? Idaho? Good Christians with child brides?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(that's just one I grabbed off the interwebz, google American Child brides and pick the source you prefer)

As I said, hypocrisy.

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
I keep hearing that shit about America. Yes, you're right, it existed, and had tribes of savages all over it before we settled these lands. They lost. And couldn't adapt...And if we'd never come here? Someone else would have, and defeated the savages, or maybe several other countries would have divided it up. Either way, it wouldn't be the greatest country on Earth. It wouldn't be the United States. So many people live here and whine about "whats wrong with the country", never stopping to appreciate what they have. This is the greatest country on Earth, and to not care about what happens here is a defeatest, shameful attitude. You want to know how that cocksucker Obama illegaly brought 400,000 sand people here from Tattooine and was never held accountable? People either held Kriegs view(which is actually very common) or they were too busy watching Friends, or heading to buy that new big screen tv, or chasing some tart cause pussy goooood. This country is growing complacent..stagnant..

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As I recall, those "savages" helped colonials survive the first Winters in N.America and fight off the British. No Good deed goes unpunished, yes? But that's another topic altogether.

400,000? hmmm..I would curious to see the source for those numbers.

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
I may have exaggerated the numbers a bit. But the fact remains, they have two small cities, or "bastions" if you prefer, in the United States. Obama had us set to take 110,000 in 2017. Of course Trump was in by then, and the numbers were reduced:Hello:

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Actually, I'm not so sure. Looking at all the google hits still. I'll come back to this. It seems like they didn't want to report too much on them. Hmmm, wonder why? :ThumbsUp1:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Actually, I'm not so sure. Looking at all the google hits still. I'll come back to this. It seems like they didn't want to report too much on them. Hmmm, wonder why? :ThumbsUp1:
No one will ever know the true number Osama Bin-bama covered up his shit like a cat. But I'll guarantee you that ISIS would've never gotten as big as they did if it weren't for Barak and thanks to Trump they are being defeated.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course there is.. They had a "Good Book" that stated all witches must be burned, those who did not convert must be killed, that's it's okay to kill your child if god commands it, etc etc. And remind me again of that religious group in Iowa? Idaho? Good Christians with child brides?

(that's just one I grabbed off the interwebz, google American Child brides and pick the source you prefer)

As I said, hypocrisy.

It seems like you're one of those people with the, "yeah but", regarding everything from the summit you sit on while eating popcorn and talking about cherry picking while never really commiting to any side of any coin except the one that thinks everyone should keep an open mind indefinitely, perpetually undecided and unable to conclude shit, lest the politics of it be abrasive.
I read it in every word you type.. yeah but.

You cite religious off shoots from the lunatic fringe as Christian but that sounds like you're reaching with croc arms there.

Hypocrisy? I hear that.

How many innocent rapefugess you putting up, or is the threshold where they transform from the falsely villianized to authentic boogeyman your front door?

The only door I'll ever to put 'em through swings on a casket.

Wanna google, go google up that pack ass wipes called a Quran and read it.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
ISIS defeated? Hmmmm..I wouldn't be so sure of that.

No I mean they are being defeated I know they will never be completely wiped out that's impossible but at least Trump is doing his best which is more than one can say for Obama.

By pulling out of the Middle east? Interesting way of going about the defeat of ISIS.

I'll agree with you on that one I don't like it either but I'll trust his judgement he's been doing pretty good so far.

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter

No I mean they are being defeated I know they will never be completely wiped out that's impossible but at least Trump is doing his best which is more than one can say for Obama.

By pulling out of the Middle east? Interesting way of going about the defeat of ISIS.

You're just arguing for the sake of argument now. Should we build a permanent military base and wait for a few angry isis boyfuckers to pop up every month or so?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Technology, ordinance from the air, passing on intelligence to those that oppose them like the Kurds which gives them an advantage, keeps Islam eating its own tail for an eternity which is fine by me.
The important thing is that no matter what we do, the cancer stays restricted to the petulant petri dish they've created for themselves so we don't need boots on the ground there, although I have no problem with it.

Plus with the Venezuela thing, we might have to start perfecting our machete swing again and forget about that litter box unfit for a cat to bury a turd in