1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Weeg, have you heard about all the flight cancellations? We changed our flights due to the huge hassles happening right now in the great USofA. We're going back when the holiday madness is completely over. New Year's Eve included. And we have to time it with cvid test requirements, so it's kind of a fubar. Makes me never want to come back here again. Ever.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Jewish women back in the camps were reported to have crushes on the guards

We should look your ass up in a POW camp with a bunch of black Sambos and see what you would do to stay alive - - - - - -

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Jewish women back in the camps were reported to have crushes on the guards

We should look your ass up in a POW camp with a bunch of black Sambos and see what you would do to stay alive - - - - - -
Sheep!
SMiWFAD.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Weeg, have you heard about all the flight cancellations? We changed our flights due to the huge hassles happening right now in the great USofA. We're going back when the holiday madness is completely over. New Year's Eve included. And we have to time it with cvid test requirements, so it's kind of a fubar. Makes me never want to come back here again. Ever.

Maybe you should..... "speak to the manager" ....Karen.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

And tell him, "PUT YOUR MASK ON!!! ARGHGHHHH!"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And tell him, "PUT YOUR MASK ON!!! ARGHGHHHH!"

"Are you even vaccinated... Bob!? Oh my God you are killing people!"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll be downtown Weeg, with friends, watching a band, and I'll be at the front, dancing the night away