1,000,000 Post Thread

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Got stuck in the Dub tent at Glastonbury tripping off my box for a day and a half. Even a light, white mans reggea beat gives me slight PTSD flashbacks lol

Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor ... can you fiddle like this guy ?

I wish lol. Some day.... some day.

I could learn it, but I prolly wouldnt sound THAT good as him.

I like the Old Crow Medicine Show version too.

Another thing I like about that song, is it talks about my hometown in it lol, Roanoke, and then talks about having a nice long toke hahaha.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When we come we come like a bloodclot heart attack, lick you and you cant stan up :WTF6:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Firstly there was no EDM in the 90's it's a 21st century construct. Secondly, nice tune. Not heard that before

I dont think there was an actual EDM classification, it was pretty much all Techno.

Though, EDM stands for Electronic Dance Music, so I would say it did exist in the 90s lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hahahaha I just found pieces of spinich leaves in my jacket pocket, wtf was I doing last night LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My night was crazy too, especially when these people came out with massive heads, portraying father time and baby new year

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
We House heads deride such tunes as being too commercial but without them maybe House would have stayed as a minor blip on the musical scene instead of the all encompassing beast it became?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I love music, so much, its always been there for me. Doesnt matter the genre, if its good its good, if its shit its shit lol