1,000,000 Post Thread

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Right on <r Break 'ALTER EGOS' surely nobody believes that I'm as perfect as I make out here? Shit happens to everybody but I ain't gonna chat about it here. This is cathartic.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Right on Mr Break 'ALTER EGOS' surely nobody believes that I'm as perfect as I make out here? Shit happens to everybody but I ain't gonna chat about it here. This is cathartic.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
@ Breakfall I've spent years in FT calling people retarded, faggot morons. I don't talk to people like that in real life as I expect it would upset them. This place is for blowing off steam and having a laugh.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
I don't remember Break from my early days and I was late to the party. Starting in the last days of FC and wasting time here ever since. I could be out murdering people tho?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Waste time on BF or murder people. Waste time on BF or murder people. Hmmmmmm. Let me think about that...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I usually use a variety of pseudonyms. I do some great stage performances like attaching my Prince Albert to my missus’ hood piercing and playing tug o war. Even hardened veterans are at a loss for words.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
So we’re about to go back to the nudist beach. The fringes have perverts, so we’re going to get into the thick of things where the couples lounge and let it all hang out. I spray-tanned my tackle so that I could try blend in a bit and not look noobish. But my big apadravya stud could draw a bit of unwanted attention. I refuse to remove it as I don’t do things in half-measures. Find out where the limits are, then start from there!