1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Me and Scouse go a long way you peasants. Bsck in the YNC we fought hard. The german versus the british. Here js a backstage segment from YNC Nitro. @Aryan

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Weeg enjoy your Chinese buffet today, there is no Chinese buffet in WAR!

OMG. The fellow American hating, pizza eating, beer swilling, maniac on the dance floor is working his way onto the battlefield as we speak.

Well you got most right lol.

To clarify, I dont hate America. I despise the tyrannical government.

But you're willing to murder lefties, aren't you? Civil war implies a fight between countrymen.

Nah, more like late term abortion....... you approve of that lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The pouring rain changed over to ice, then ice and snow mix, its slick out there.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cleared my Jeep off, and started heading for work. Had to go slow its so slick out, Jeep dont like ice at all. Then realized I forgot the key, knowing I be the only one there, and turned around

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I can hear so many branches snap and fall, one hit my Jeep lol. This has turned into a heavy snow

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nice man. My lil sister had a Native Rain Stick. All she had to do was touch it and it would rain lol

That's like my penis, except no sister touch...

I KNEW one of you was gonna say something like that lol.

I've asked about that stick, I'd like to have it, its big, 4' if I remember. Has the beans or beads inside it, so it rattles all through it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Lots of people losing their homes. You feel sorry, but why do they build in places that have always been flooding basins? Maybe it's because the leftard politicians think that regulating housing areas is racist