1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I find it so hypocryte. What if the Aids people lgtdbp comes and say, you touch your dicks before thr kickoff to support gay people who want to buttfuck their own genders?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
lol dunno mate... The whole knee thing with the raised fist I thought that was like a black power thing, the black panthers used to raise their fists like that...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
It should stop. Pure football and that is it. A match to see who wins and loses. No celebrsting andncocksniffing minorities.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I agree, politics shouldn't be near football but it's a great place to brainwash kids... Kids see their favourite football hero taking a knee and they'll be fuckin doing it... Sickos!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I see that it goes even to video games. Nothing new. I know. But still. There are not many place for sane white normal people to have fun anymore.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I decided to watch OG movies instead of new ones. Although yesterday I watched "the invisible man" on Prime. One hell of a good movie. No gay push, Aids, or weak beta males. Just a fine andnbrutal thriller.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's fuckin hard finding a decent movie these days, pushing the kike agendas 24/7!!! I gave up on TV ages ago and just use the internet fuck that woke shite!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Correct. When Aryan recommended Bad Santa i knew I can watch that. Turnt out I cracked up like never before. My gf looked at me like an alien.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Rwncid. Old movies are the best. Back when entertaining was priority and not woke political correct crap

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Have any of you guys seen the movie "Threads"?? About the Russians nuking the UK... Truly twisted film man, highly recommended! I'm sure I made a thread for it hang on

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Indeed. No one cared back then if an actor was white or black or a female. It was just entertsinment. Now they killed everything good. Hollywood hates masculinity and family. Terminator, Ghost busters , Mad Max and many more. All infiltrated by cucks