1,000,000 Post Thread

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
That's been the worst symptom of this disease. We're now all monitored closely and the police have pretty much all the power they can use to detain anybody without a real charge

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
While I'm against politics in the SB I just have to leave this here...
FE9AyUo.jpg

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Those 2 freakshow twins wont have died of covid, it will have been somehting else but because they had the virus it goes down as a covid death

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED
The lugenpresse journos are professionals at using weasel words, it usually says "Died from complications related to covid", not actually died from it

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED
I get that Flea and it's of course your choice at the end of the dya, but you realise toddlers and kids aren't at risk from covid?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The fuckers have everybody scared man, people are naturally going to worry about their kids whether they're deemed at risk or not... I just wish the whole thing would fuck off!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah it's fucked mate... They were leaving people with abscesses in their mouths before they would give them dental treatment ffs, last time I checked, serious infections are potentially fatal...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's all about shutting off services in a scaled way so nobody revolts too much but death is maximised.

It's a cull....