1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How are things in Aus?

It's at breaking point... more people are committing suicide by car and doused petrol...because they hit breaking point.

And authorities (buttlickers of the US) are trying to reverse their policies quickly....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No.... one near Geelong in late 2021, and one in Brunswick the other day. Those are the newsworthy cases which still get hushed up. Plenty of people dying from self inflicted gunshot wounds to the head and overdoses since the start of this crap.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
I've said since the beginning it was a storm in a teacup designed for excessive police and government powers and for big Pharma to make a few quid. It's a nothing disease

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
@ Aryan Bolshevism (from Bolshevik) is a revolutionary Marxist current of political thought and political regime associated with the formation of a rigidly centralized, cohesive and disciplined party of social revolution, focused on overthrowing the existing capitalist state system, seizing power

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I had a friend named Dana as a teenager who used to play that shit on laser disc constantly, and it annoyed the fuck out of me...

Highly overrated...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The CHINA virus was the first attack on American soil! We must nuke China! WAR!

Or maybe just try to grasp the concept of assured destruction before hitting the Nuclear option. I know it's a big red shiny button that flashes off and on Weeg you fucking moron, but do you really need to press it?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@ Aryan Bolshevism (from Bolshevik) is a revolutionary Marxist current of political thought and political regime associated with the formation of a rigidly centralized, cohesive and disciplined party of social revolution, focused on overthrowing the existing capitalist state system, seizing power

Wiff da red wedge divide the white.