Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
jy5kIUk.jpg
Fave :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How are things in Aus?

It's at breaking point... more people are committing suicide by car and doused petrol...because they hit breaking point.

And authorities (buttlickers of the US) are trying to reverse their policies quickly....

You must be speaking of your neighborhood. No issues here. All are content to follow the rules and get vaccinated including the booster. Cases are way down.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hasn't returneed yet .. everything tastle like air, it's the smell that freaked me, I was rolling a doob 3 days ago after apparently feeling much much better, than I realized I couldn't smell et whoaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now I'm shivery again hot cold, this long covid thing has me worried, I've no jab not even one, not militant about it just didnt trust it, at this point I wish I did

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's nice the SB is still here, it gives Shamps a place to put his hands instead of on da ladies

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi Biggs, stay sfae down there things heating up, and your dood there say's 'shelter in place'

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I put only half the coffee and it tastes like a normal one :LOL3::LOL3: fuycked if I know the diff ahahaha

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Shamwow, haha. @X, I didnt trust them, either, but I got the J&J, which was truly scary, and now one Moderna booster. And I'm sure I had Covid. So I feel pretty covered. It was worth it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
PS, @X, take half a teaspoon of baking soda in water every day and eat raw garlic. They are both very good for immune systems. Also take probiotics, D3, and zinc.