1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
My brother had COVID. I sure hope he doesn't spread it to anyone else

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I can vouch for chewing on raw garlic. An incipient cold gets killed in the egg. Not sure how it affects a virus, though.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I did them when I first got covid in early 2020, and I didn't ever have to go to the hospital, so I'm going to say they did. I think they offer a level of protection, though not a cure.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I was listening to a doctor who said all of his patients who were hospitalized with Covid had low D3 levels. I believe this. D3 is a powerful immune boost.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Spent 1/2 the holidays taking care of my mother & sick brother. What a shitty holiday - there was none.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Garlic is an anti viral. The rest are strong, too. Probiotics are also a wonder drug, but in different ways than garlic. Digestive helth is key to preventing many, many illnesses.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
In the event I get sick, which is super rare, I kill it with whiskey. Then plenty of ginger ale, chicken soup, and rest. DONE!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im over anything in a few days. With only 1 day that is the bad day. Only get sick once every 2 years. I think local honey has helped over the years

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Saw a good movie on Vudu last night, The Girl with all the Gifts. She was born a zombie half breed. But was good, and didnt know she was a zombie til later. Story got interesting