1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's crazy that that cliff could've collapsed at any time but goes when there's people under it =( Has the rain been worse than ever there lately?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
It's been a rainy year here, especially in my region. A couple weeks ago, another state was badly battered by rains too. That place is a manmade lake they created for the Furnas hydroelectric dam, it's a beautiful place called Capitólio, many tourists go there. Apparently it rained a lot yesterday and it made some of the stone structures unstable.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@rancidmilko how has COVID affected everday life in Brazil? I read the Worldmeters & seems Brazil has some of the highest number of infections & deaths in the world. Neighboring S American countries such as Peru dont appear to be faring much better.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe, I personally knew only one person that died of covid, a 80 year old man, a friend's father. But I've seen plenty of people saying they've lost relatives to heart attacks and diabetes, but it mentions covid in the death certificate.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Maybe if Bolsnaro provides fake numbers it means more foeign aid for Brazil? Could be politically motivared eh.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
No Joe, it's just the leftards being leftards. They actually blame Bolsonaro for the deaths, plain and simple. They say he committed genocide. NEVER say anything about China.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You never know whats going on in South America here because its seldom reported in msm & i suppose theres a lot of censorship as well.