1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Our supreme court has becoming a parallel dictatorship here. They've been arresting journalists, persecuting newspapers and using their power to keep the corrupt left alive in Brazil. A few years ago, Brazil started finally clamping down on generalized corruption but they've been doing everything they can to put the corrupt politicians that were in jail back in power.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Too much China influence in Canada. Its politicians exert way too much unhealthy influence on our politicians and country by inflating real estate prices here.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It's widely rumored that China got the virus it needed to start this pandemic when 2 Chinese spies posing as scientists stole a key component out of a government lab in Canada.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Thats according to a bioweapons expert Francis Boyle, an American law professor at the University of Chicago.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@SirSuperSouthern - I notice a lotta young men do/act like that to get into the young girls' good books now. They act real daft thinking it'll make the more appealing when in fact it might just be inviting ridicule/disrespect & being walked over by them later on.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't mate, was a wee while ago I could probably find it mind you... I think I'll watch a horror though... Fmovie is a free site where you can watch films that are still in cinemas, quality is pretty good as well =) I've found every film I've searched for and it's pretty good you can watch without downloading so technically it's not illegal ha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Goood evening Turkeys ... Swatched Easy Rider for the first time and that movie pissed me right off, fucking gun retards