1,000,000 Post Thread

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He thinks everybody is hurt except him when I know the opposite is true... He moaned via PM that he was gonna quit the site because he got hacked, that it's unfair because he's not got a bank account even if he could afford the 5 bucks...
Hacked??
ha ha ha lookit Shamps after every post I make
looney-tunes-cartoon.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Except it's not, I think about you as little as possible you know... In fact I wish I'd never been on the same board as you truth be told...

Triple post madathon is gathering pace...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
THATS all the waggle you git from me today druggie :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Thanks for the larfs

looney-tunes-cartoon.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Stinky you have had some horrible avis in the past the one you have now isnt nearly as bad as uts been
yeah I know but it seems to have soothed his hurt for the week .. some old fucker like who gives a fucking fuck :Crazy:
If I hacked your avi it would be a photo shopped you with a Trump hat lol
I may run with that idea, Ollie :) I have a couple of hacks to get rid of :D
YES! You are good at it go for it pleezzz

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Stinky you have had some horrible avis in the past the one you have now isnt nearly as bad as uts been
yeah I know but it seems to have soothed his hurt for the week .. some old fucker like who gives a fucking fuck :Crazy:
thats xalled an imagination, the drugs mustve robbed his
Says the cunt with rotten teeth thanks to the weed, rotten brain thanks to the mushrooms and a rotten liver thanks to the booze haha you've really got a cheek saying anything to anybody bubbles...

BTW you never laughed ONCE!! :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Says the cunt with rotten teeth thanks to the weed, rotten brain thanks to the mushrooms and a rotten liver thanks to the booze haha you've really got a cheek saying anything to anybody bubbles...

200.gif

demon-satan.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

200.gif

demon-satan.gif

That you copying Scott now, you really have no shame ya dull mutt!
sLEoYAm.png
:GiggleBitch::TrainWreck:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

200.gif

demon-satan.gif

That you copying Scott now, you really have no shame ya dull mutt!
sLEoYAm.png
:GiggleBitch::TrainWreck:
200.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: I feel like I should be paying for all this entertainment:LOL3:
You've never paid for anything in your life that's why you go to charity shops ya tramp... Just because you post exaggerated laughs doesn't mean I don't know you're seething... FACT!
YOU>>>>>>>>>
ViKpJUK.jpg

NS6h9Wq.jpg

Is coping skill number 1 feign laughter?
eK8kN8S.gif