1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is that what the prison faggOT told yoo ?
dood, you're a hilirious bumbling muppet :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: since you cant actually see me laughing at your whiney ass I usey those to convey the hiillirety :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
You're az follows, a nasty druggy
8880b710-0f77-4c7a-a1ea-7acf9009e208_text.gif
you're not in this for fun or larfs so stop projecting your anger on me because I assure you I think you're funny, you're actually trying to get me through your wERDZzZzZ .. no jokes just bile, you need to suck a medicated dick and lighten the fuck up bitch

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
bahahahaaaaa! I have NO anger only cringe & pity as far as you're concerned... Nice anger post ya stupid looking weasel you've just CONFIRMED you're absolutely through the roof SEETHING! Are you trying to hurt me and make me as depressed as you are? :Crazy: You can make up anything you like about me in your head it means fuck all to anybody, I love being me...The thing is, as soon as I log off you're gone but I'm in your head 24/7, maaan you need help but at your age why bother you're finished anyway and you'll die alone!:LOL3:

At least I'm not you! #MegaWIN

Go on, have the last word like a bitch...
fDvjOh4.jpg
toodles

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I doubt it Shampain lol. The other one got absolutely slated for being a SJW fest

That one sucked, but I hear the new one totally made up for it.

Its mostly kids I think. So it reminds me of Stranger Things in a way.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hmmmm, that post + her doing a Breakfall mating call, its pretty obvious lololol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
look at the fat pig doing the cow mating call.... yooooo hooooo breakfall.. where are you? lily wet and dripping bacon grease right now

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I bet you lily will be logged in all night waiting for breakfall to login lmao