1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im attracted to Oriental ladies lol, would like to see what one is like to date some time

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I swear Oliver, I dont know why, but big gals are always after my ass lol. Im just not attracted to ones bigger than me lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Weeg i dont know but China also conducted high frequency microwave experiments on Indian soldiers at their border. It was causing nosebleeds headaches. China is doing all sorts of shit and hiding it under the eyes of the world.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I dont believe COVID originated from natural causes but was made deliberately as a Bioweapon in a lab

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Joe, you must not of seen the latest by Project Veritas. DoD documents just released prove it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Weeg i dont know but China also conducted high frequency microwave experiments on Indian soldiers at their border. It was causing nosebleeds headaches. China is doing all sorts of shit and hiding it under the eyes of the world.
The US should've destroyed China and the USSR right after WW2

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Blazor I think a major mistake/failing of the World Medical community is they are treating COVID as an ordinary virus but it isnt. It was clearly enhanced & i believe it was man made. If we see it within that context then the medical community & drug manufacturers would better be able to prepare more effective medicines & vaccines against COVID.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Its obvious that vaccines made 2 years ago like Pfizer are losing their effectiveness against a virus which keeps mutating. So contunuous vaxxing with an old vaccine isnt gonna work. In fact its gonna make everyone sicker.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Biden/USA & other nations should look for treatments/vaccines other than Pfizer/Moderna