1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Blazor the Cuban vaccines are performing better than Pfizer/Moderna Stands to reason because they are newer vaccines against newer variants.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Joe, go read the link in my thread. Fuck them vax, they are GENE therapy! Department of Defense shows Ivermectin works best, and the vax making it worse

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I agree Oliver, exercise, Vitamin C, sunshine, and plenty of water, go a long way

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Oliver Shagnasty I believe some conventional vaccines may be cumulatively more effective against COVID than a Pfizer/Moderna shot since it appears to be a hybrid virus made from several. Ie the MMR vaccine or TDaP/sTAP (diptheria shot ).

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Forget you ever heard of vaccine Joe!!! Ivermectin is the new buzz word!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Thats 2hy doctors are increasingly encouraging their patients to vaxx with Pneumonia and Shingles vaccines to name a few

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Not sure about Ivermectin just another treatment that mught help. Even monoclonal antibodies have their limitations

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Early treatment is what is recommended now, dont listen to those PRACTISioners

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The "experimental gene therapy" does not prevent catching it, nor prevent spread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you want to treat it, Ivermectin has proven to work the majority of the time

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So many breakthrough cases. I think the authorities keep pushing Pfizer and Moderna on the publ8c cuz they paid billions for them, they have contractual obligations and there is an existing supply they need to use up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Prolly. Im telling ya, the vax are the majority sick right now. Its also cold and flu season, and their immune system is compromised

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Its not about health but about big business/Big Pharma twisting the arms of the fda/cdc to do their bidding.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If the guv/cdc/fda really cared about the American people they would admit they hit a brick wall with Pfizer/Moderna and search for/allow newer safer vaccines/treatments already in existence to enter the US market

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Using old vaccines against a new virus is like throwing spears at a cannon . Guess who's gonna win?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think Pfizer has plants/corporate shills inside the fda doing their bidding for them

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why is it they always get fast tracked while others such as Novavax are being continually held back?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oliver its even peo business publications which have remarked on this unusually cozy and uncomfortable alkuance between pfizer and the fda.