1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
A really good analogy for avoiding COVID & surviving the Pandemic was that scene in Enemy at the Gates:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah, just self isolate. I think my brother drank a lot of chicken soup and spat out the phlem. Just don't come in contact with others and come out only when all your symptoms have cleared up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Wasn't much of a holiday tho. 4 people in my family all got it on christmas day

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
my brother barricaded his room and put desks and chairs in from of the door to prevent others from walking into the room and catching it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If life is a War, then COVID is just another battle in this neverending war

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hello BF......I hope everyone is having a good as start as possible to 2022 with the global COVID surge.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hello BF......I hope everyone is having a good as start as possible to 2022 with the global COVID surge.

Hey @Fashionista you censor everyone over at the Blue Cashew.

That's why you don't have any activity over there and you people have to come over here and VF.

don't you think you out to show reciprocal treatment?

if you want others to provide you with the courtesy of free speech then you ought to reciprocate.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey @Fashionista you censor everyone over at the Blue Cashew. That's why you don't have any activity over there and you people have to come over here and VF. don't you think you out to show reciprocal treatment? if you want others to provide you with the courtesy of free speech then you ought to reciprocate.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey @Fashionista you censor everyone over at the Blue Cashew.

That's why you don't have any activity over there and you people have to come over here and VF.

don't you think you out to show reciprocal treatment?

if you want others to provide you with the courtesy of free speech then you ought to reciprocate.
You were banned because you tried to get us shut down when we were hosted by evs..

If I tried shutting down BF, yes I would expect to be immediately and permanently banned.

Last edited: